[Product]  B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr

(Aug. 05, 2017  4:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  1:50 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: hey ist just me or bJ god ability is useless

Compared to Kreis Satan's rollers, Blaze Ragnaruk's wings and Killer Deathscyther's movable blade, this god ability is very useful... XD
no the inertia of the beyblade when its spining will meke the layer go up all the time and if grvity makes it go down the other beyblade will make him go up so the will be up all the time
(Aug. 05, 2017  6:14 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  4:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Compared to Kreis Satan's rollers, Blaze Ragnaruk's wings and Killer Deathscyther's movable blade, this god ability is very useful... XD
no the inertia of the beyblade when its spining will meke the layer go up all the time and if grvity makes it go down the other beyblade will make him go up so the will be up all the time

If you look at takara tomy's video on it then you will see that the layer stays up.
(Aug. 05, 2017  6:14 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2017  4:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Compared to Kreis Satan's rollers, Blaze Ragnaruk's wings and Killer Deathscyther's movable blade, this god ability is very useful... XD

This doesn't work like E230, the layer when hit is twisted upwards sort of like a screw mechanism. I think the air resistance of the wings and anything hitting it in right spin will keep it from sliding down.
Tbh Guard looks to be another trash driver that will never be used Uncertain
Everytime it gets knocked back it does kinda bounce back to an upright position but it's stamina gets killed in the process.
(Aug. 05, 2017  11:35 PM)Mage Wrote: Tbh Guard looks to be another trash driver that will never be used Uncertain
Everytime it gets knocked back it does kinda bounce back to an upright position but it's stamina gets killed in the process.

true, but we will need to see if it is actually bad or not
I'm hoping Guard is good for opposite spin but I highly doubt it since it'll probably just work like a larger DS tip.
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Blast Genius. Excuse me but WHAT?

That has to be that absolute dumbest name I've heard since 2012 when Takara-tomy allowed there to be a combo called Screw Uranus.

Why do you have to hate when it could be good?
(Aug. 06, 2017  2:11 AM)DiamondPanda7 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Blast Genius. Excuse me but WHAT?

That has to be that absolute dumbest name I've heard since 2012 when Takara-tomy allowed there to be a combo called Screw Uranus.

Why do you have to hate when it could be good?

They said "dumbest NAME"
Also it's just people's opinions
(Aug. 07, 2017  2:37 AM)Red Eye Wrote: Am I the only one who likes the name

No I'm actually a fan of Djinns so I'm pretty hype for this boy
Is it me or there was not much interest in this and the Triple Set, and people are mostly talking about the Jinnius name hah?

Anyway, it just came out and you can see its teeth:

[Image: DG1iFrvUQAEL0AO.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/Kani59633/status/895479761371136001

And the official pictures:

[Image: 000706.png]
[Image: 000707.png]
[Image: 000708.png]
Huh, Jinnius has good teeth. That's a peasant surprise. I'm more interested in Guard though. The tip looks like it's just Defense without the edges around it. And with that bowl around it, Guard could be a good tip in the current LAD meta. Then again, it also might end up just being SWD but with a moving ring. I guess it's only a matter of time until the first Japanese battle videos roll in and speculation can begin properly.
New video
https://youtu.be/7BlX-ce7240
It looks like it does touch the sides of guard a lot
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:02 PM)ptf606 Wrote: New video
https://youtu.be/7BlX-ce7240
It looks like it does touch the sides of guard a lot

Interesting. Seems like Guard does a similar thing to Revolve when it catches the bowl. Although it seems to easily be destabilized.
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:34 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Guard does give it some LAD

I hope it does fairly well, though I imagine it being like a large SWD bottom.
In one vid it looked like it was going to stop if it was a bey without lad. But it spun around the stadium one time before stoppinh.
(Aug. 11, 2017  12:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote: In one vid it looked like it was going to stop if it was a bey without lad. But it spun around the stadium one time before stoppinh.

Guessing the bowl in fact does rise up and down and also spin like Revolve? Can somebody confirm this?
Apparently these are the weights:
Blast Jinnius: 10.3 grams
5: 21.5 grams
Guard: 6.5 grams
,its sounds quite unbalanced like the bowl is making a lot of contact with the stadium, would love to try alter chronos, quarter, guard

update* it also has some counter attack possibilities seen at about 3:37, from what I see I'm loving this beyblade

As expected, 5 is unbalanced as carp. Maybe the layer itself is too, but that requires further testing.
I predicted the god ability when I was talking about a god neptune
(Aug. 12, 2017  1:52 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I predicted the god ability when I was talking about a god neptune

... but this is not the God series Neptune...

I'm pretty conflicted on how I feel about bJ. It's just such an odd Layer. I have nearly the same feeling for Guard, except that it seems fairly decent for defense, but could have some stamina issues. Basically a niche Atomic.