[Product]  B-88 BeyLauncher LR

(Jan. 01, 2018  8:11 PM)KingChespin1 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2018  7:58 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Does anybody know if this launcher will ever be re-stocked or back in supply?

Look on Ebay.
If you are talking about the Hasbro one, it is back in stock on Amazon.

It costs too much on eBay. That's why I'm hoping for a re-stock/re-supply.
(Jun. 21, 2017  7:09 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: no wat abot nother byblade tat is dal span

mee spwelling ist basd

Spriggan Requiem is here!!!!!
(Jan. 01, 2018  9:23 PM)KingChespin1 Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...OSw1dNaN6j~
Only $8
100% Feedback

Those auctions are scams.
(Jan. 01, 2018  10:05 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2018  9:23 PM)KingChespin1 Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...OSw1dNaN6j~
Only $8
100% Feedback

Those auctions are scams.

You're right. I got scammed for one a few days ago. These listings all have the same pictures and description. When you purchase it you get a phony tracking number and then the seller either deletes their listing or their account. Until they get a restock, you won't find these launchers for under $30.

Watch out guys, and if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.
(Jan. 02, 2018  1:39 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2018  10:05 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Those auctions are scams.

You're right. I got scammed for one a few days ago. These listings all have the same pictures and description. When you purchase it you get a phony tracking number and then the seller either deletes their listing or their account. Until they get a restock, you won't find these launchers for under $30.

Watch out guys, and if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Yah just looked at their feedback. All the same reviews all from items that are not being sold by him anymore.  I’m fortunate enough to have a comic book store near me that sells TT stuff there so that’s how I stock up on my launchers.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2458003834

Get yours now, it's the korean version but it's the same as the takara one, just 16 bucks
Does anyone know where to buy BeyLauncher LRs in Hong Kong? Most of the stores are running out of stocks and I need to secure a few copies for my friends back in the PH...
Just recieved mine. I have to say its very fast launcher. like it feels like sword launcher in terms of speed but has smoothness of String launcher. speaking of that, its not as smooth as normal string launcher but thats not a bad thing it makes it easier to launch at faster speed.

though there was some things I didn't liked:-
1. New Prong design makes bey fall from launcher even if we pull string little bit
2. handle's design is not good. it's heavy and small. it kinda hurts my finger
3. launcher get stuck sometimes. Though I opened it twice and fixed it. now its working well. It's gear box had a crack so that was making spring jump out when launched very fast. I replaced it with String Launcher L's gear box and it works perfectly fine

once you get used to its feel then its awesome.

Edit:- mine also has 8 rotation then 7.5
I kind of like the resistance they put in it, but I do sort of mind the short string. *Sigh* You win some, you lose some.
(Jan. 17, 2018  3:51 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: I kind of like the resistance they put in it, but I do sort of mind the short string. *Sigh* You win some, you lose some.

despite string is short the number of rotation is same. 7.5. Infact its faster then normal string

BTW I got it from here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...Sw9vlaUEj5
Does anyone know if the red LR beylauncher is better or if the BLue LR beylauncher is better?
(Jul. 18, 2018  10:57 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Does anyone know if the red LR beylauncher is better or if the BLue LR beylauncher is better?

i have many reds and 2 blues

all are identical in every way (other than color, of course)
zero differences in rotations, materials, feel, or performance

however were are talking about a $10 plastic toy so who knows how tight tolerances are
(Jul. 18, 2018  10:57 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Does anyone know if the red LR beylauncher is better or if the BLue LR beylauncher is better?

I don't know which is better but I can say that red version is older than the blue version , so you could see reviews for the red version and if you like it , Buy it

From what I've heard, it's the same thing except for the fact that it's a new color. It doesn't affect the mechanics.
ohhh ok I thought the blue LR launcher would have better gears to adjust to the weight of the cho z beys, probably not tho, I'm gonna get the blue on because its the easiest to pick up in japan right now
Is it normal that i now see alot of tt lr launchers for way less than they used to be? They used to be like iir 30-50$ depending on where you get them nib, but now, theyre just cheaper. I bought one for a cheap prie of 18$, will keep yall updated on quality. It is apparently Korean.

Also sorry for the necropost. Just dound it appropriate to talk about this subject here
https://www.amazon.com/youngs-B-88-Launc...ch&sr=8-17

Here is the link if anyone wants to get it for cheap. Quality was pretty good, tt and all