[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

Finally a deathscyther with a aggressive layer. Thank the beyblade gods
kD's God Chip looks so good.
TAKARA-TOMY's video featuring Killer Deathscyther:

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/Pd1BXzL8u1o[/video]
hunter looks good but i was hoping that the extra blade will havea spring
I still don't really see any proper uses or advantages to the blade that just slides all over the place.
Is the jagged part actually useful about the Hn. Driver?
The one that holds the rubber?
(Jun. 17, 2017  8:53 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: Is the jagged part actually useful about the Hn. Driver?

Hunter is just a thinner Xtreme, the jagged parts are just for decoration.
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  8:53 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: Is the jagged part actually useful about the Hn. Driver?

I think it probably be useful if the whole rubber wore out, I am not sure if that is legal...
(Jun. 18, 2017  1:06 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Hunter is just a thinner Xtreme, the jagged parts are just for decoration.

I think it probably be useful if the whole rubber wore out, I am not sure if that is legal...

Excessive wearing of a tip is not legal
https://hlj.com/product/TKT89118/Sci?utm...AqoT8P8HAQ
How is this selling for 720¥? Isn't Killer Deathsyther like 900¥
(Jun. 19, 2017  12:47 AM)Mage Wrote: https://hlj.com/product/TKT89118/Sci?utm...AqoT8P8HAQ
How is this selling for 720¥? Isn't Killer Deathsyther like 900¥

Because HLJ always sells for lower than RRP.
I tend to buy off Hobby Search these days. Maybe 100 yen or so more, but they send all packages as gifts, so you can fit more into each package.
No Maximum Garuda Yet? Aww. ;)
(Jun. 19, 2017  2:41 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: No Maximum Garuda Yet? Aww. Wink

Don't worry it'll be in the next Random Booster.
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  8:53 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: Is the jagged part actually useful about the Hn. Driver?

IKR (talking about your memorial on the bottom may the rest in peace)
They moved the release to july 1st to maximize profit. When people walk into the store to buy legend spriggan what do they see next to it. Killer Deathscyther.
(Jun. 24, 2017  12:46 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  11:21 AM)エダルバイブ Wrote: It provides down force only in left-spin, equivalent to upper force in right spin. So all 3 parts in mG provide upper force.

And it says Ht rather than Hn?
Yeah. Hunter is actually Ht. Not Hn

Strange that it would be "Hn" on the official kD release, rather than "Ht" as it says on the back of the lS packaging... Unless Takara has changed the abbreviation, it's most likely a typo.

(Jun. 03, 2017  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Very high quality pictures:
[Image: DBXAfoLU0AEwJmn.jpg]
Or we have a new HATE or HOT Driver...
I think Killer Deathscyther's gimmick works like this in theory:
When the Beyblade is launched, the blue part will slide back and when the Beyblade makes contact with another Beyblade, the impact will catapult the blue part really fast forward which results in a second strike. It's a really cool gimmick but I doubt it will work in real life.
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:49 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Killer Deathscyther's gimmick works like this in theory:
When the Beyblade is launched, the blue part will slide back and when the Beyblade makes contact with another Beyblade, the impact will catapult the blue part really fast forward which results in a second strike. It's a really cool gimmick but I doubt it will work in real life.

Because of course all strikes will happen on that side of the Beyblade, always...
(Jun. 24, 2017  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:49 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Killer Deathscyther's gimmick works like this in theory:

Because of course all strikes will happen on that side of the Beyblade, always...

I know but this is just the gimmick in the manga and anime. It doesn't happen that often in Real Life. It's the same problem with Xcalibur and Xeno Xcalibur.
(Jun. 24, 2017  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I just wonder how much inertia would create this second blade...