[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

so how it works deathscyther blade?

anyone know?
(May. 27, 2017  12:31 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so how it works deathscyther blade?

anyone know?

The spikes extend out as one piece
Do I see metal powder in Hunter just like in 4D clear wheels?
DK release date changed to July.
They don't release any bey in June?
(May. 27, 2017  7:24 AM)marutti Wrote: DK release date changed to July.

How come what's your source cause that'll mean they will realise both legend spriggan and killer deatshyctehr in the same month
(May. 27, 2017  8:28 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  7:24 AM)marutti Wrote: DK release date changed to July.

How come what's your source cause that'll mean they will realise both legend spriggan and killer deatshyctehr in the same month
If I'm not mistaken, according to the TT website, the release date is on July 1?
(May. 27, 2017  8:32 AM)Kouryuu Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  8:28 AM)mj9 Wrote: How come what's your source cause that'll mean they will realise both legend spriggan and killer deatshyctehr in the same month
If I'm not mistaken, according to the TT website, the release date is on July 1?

Yeah It becomes July 1st
I wonder what happened to make them do this?
Mold flaws? Maybe, lack of production time?
Yes The Release of Killer Deathscyther is changed from 24th June To July 1 st ! Not sure for what reason they did this But the Takara Tomy Mall Website Confirms this too ! But yeah, this also means There would be no releases in the Month of June Hah !

[Image: k_D.png]

Source :- http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810891185/
Of course... Here i am anticipating this bey... And boom. It gets pushed back Dx
This bey looks rly cool. I like that it's jaggy but no matter how much I look at it I'm worried about the god ability on it. It looks easy to break.
July 1st is better for Japanese. Because if it releace at June 24th if I go to WHF, we can't get KD.
Doesn't the gimmick seem a bit similar to fR's gimmick?
(May. 29, 2017  5:05 AM)darkelf Wrote: Doesn't the gimmick seem a bit similar to fR's gimmick?
you mean bR wings 

yeak i think that
I am really worried about the scythe and the god ability.The black part looks really fragile
I think I saw someone mention this before, but I can't remember. What do we think the actual god ability is?
(May. 29, 2017  7:45 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I think I saw someone mention this before, but I can't remember. What do we think the actual god ability is?

It is this:
(May. 17, 2017  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 17, 2017  2:49 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I still prefer D2 from an aesthetic point of view, ngl.

As for the god ability, do we know which way the blue piece comes out? Also, is it one large piece or several small ones?

I think the picture from CoroCoro is quite clear about this. If it helps, the spikes come out clockwise, and I am very sure that they activate as one piece.
(May. 29, 2017  7:45 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I think I saw someone mention this before, but I can't remember. What do we think the actual god ability is?

Basically think reverse Stamina Wings.
(May. 29, 2017  7:59 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Basically think reverse Stamina Wings.

Are we sure it's reverse though? Do we know which way the blade pops out? 

The more I think about it, the more unbalanced kD seems it'll be.
Did nobody look at the pictures from CoroCoro? It shows how the spikes work.
(May. 29, 2017  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did nobody look at the pictures from CoroCoro? It shows how the spikes work.

I did =D

Also, I wish we got some new Frames and Disks.
well from my orbservation we only have 2, 4, 6 and 8. nothing like 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 . why ? we don't know what TT's have in head. but we only get 4 new disks and more frame variety.(c,g,m,v,s....)
(May. 31, 2017  6:21 PM)loyd87 Wrote: well from my orbservation we only have 2, 4, 6 and 8. nothing like 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 . why ? we don't know what TT's have in head. but we only get 4 new disks and more frame variety.(c,g,m,v,s....)

I was literally going to say that! I had a dream about it as well... weird. Maybe they're saving odd numbers for more powerful beys to come up or for beys in the next generation. How are they going to top god though...
there's still many beyblades like Guardian Kerbeus, Blast Genius, Galaxy Zeus, Sieg Xcalibur, Twin Nemesis and Maximum Garuada
(May. 31, 2017  11:53 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: there's still many beyblades like Guardian Kerbeus, Blast Genius, Galaxy Zeus, Sieg Xcalibur, Twin Nemesis and Maximum Garuada

Blast Genius is another toy entirely... and Nemesis is not confirmed at all, unlike the others.