[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

not sure where he wants to go with that... anyway we most go back to Killer Deathscyther.
(Jun. 01, 2017  1:24 AM)loyd87 Wrote: not sure where he wants to go with that... anyway we most go back to Killer Deathscyther.

lol yeah. I can't wait to see how the Hunter driver turns out and how well it performs Grin
To be honest, I wanted TT to have released a Right Rubber Flat by now. Also, what's with their obsession with star shaped drivers? There was jaggy and that obviously didn't work out, so they just made it bigger and put it on reboot xD
well Jaggy from hasbro work pretty well for me(actually used Wyvron W2 Knuckle Jaggy, and I can used this as staller. I need more testing tough). the TT jaggy seems have less stamina. probably manufacture differense.
[Image: Kd3.PNG]

[Image: Kd4.PNG]

[Image: Kd6.PNG]

[Image: Kd5.PNG]

They demonstrate the gimmick in this video too, and actually the blue spikes just slide as a whole piece... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tcOMGYRlQ&feature=youtu.be
I'm excited to see how well Hunter will work.
Picture of the teeth from the video. They look and sound pretty good.
[Image: nFIlNCJ.png]

Hunter looks pretty neat, but I'm still not sold on Killer Deathscyther as a layer. Would the blue spikes even do anything substantial? It's too rough and unbalanced to be a proper defense layer, so would it just go into that O2/B2 limbo where the teeth are good but the contact points are garbage?

Hopefully Hunter will make it a worthwhile purchase, but otherwise this looks like a pretty dreck release.
The teeth look pretty good for a rather aggressive design. Dragoon S G.Hunter, here we come?
Maybe I'm just dumb lol,but what's the difference between Hunter & Xtreme because it still looks like a rubber flat, could someone please tell me if I'm missing something because I'm very curious lol
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:50 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Maybe I'm just dumb lol,but what's the difference between Hunter & Xtreme because it still looks like a rubber flat, could someone please tell me if I'm missing something because I'm very curious lol

Smaller Diameter, kinda like Accel and Blow
OOH I'm really hyped for Hunter! Since the beginning of burst I wanted a driver like this one! Now we finally have it! I wonder if its movement around the stadium will be similar to Dragoon S blade base. And I bet many people will use this driver for Dragoon S in the Burst version!

I still didn't get the god ability of the layer tho...

Well, thanks for the pics and the link, Kai-V!!! Grin
Hunter looks dank
Hunter would be easier to control probably... I'm curious to see if it as good as Xtrem.
(Jun. 02, 2017  4:08 PM)BeyGa Wrote: OOH I'm really hyped for Hunter! Since the beginning of burst I wanted a driver like this one! Now we finally have it! I wonder if its movement around the stadium will be similar to Dragoon S blade base. And I bet many people will use this driver for Dragoon S in the Burst version!

Already beat ya to that little prediction dude ;)
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They demonstrate the gimmick in this video too, and actually the blue spikes just slide as a whole piece... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tcOMGY...e=youtu.be
That seems obvious to me? I mean who else would it have worked? Anyway i'm disappointed it doesn't extend out very far.
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:45 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They demonstrate the gimmick in this video too, and actually the blue spikes just slide as a whole piece... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tcOMGY...e=youtu.be
That seems obvious to me? I mean who else would it have worked? Anyway i'm disappointed it doesn't extend out very far.

True, at the same time I doubt a free moving plastic blade would've done anymore damage than a Claw gimmick or Wing Attcker gimmick. Aesthetically and by it's idea, I love it.
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:45 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They demonstrate the gimmick in this video too, and actually the blue spikes just slide as a whole piece... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tcOMGYRlQ&feature=youtu.be

The spikes rotate simultaneously but as separate pieces? A mechanism would link them, of course, but the spikes would actually rotate outward like a swiss knife...
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:50 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Maybe I'm just dumb lol,but what's the difference between Hunter & Xtreme because it still looks like a rubber flat, could someone please tell me if I'm missing something because I'm very curious lol

Smaller Diameter, kinda like Accel and Blow

Thought so, just wasn't sure, Thank you Smile
This Beyblade is so good looking, my god... Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!
The peeking face surprisingly works well hah.
Thank you for the images @[Kai-V].

I love the way kD looks, that alone makes me want to buy it. I've also noticed that the clear side of the layer's contacts are reinforced. Oh and before anyone tells me that it's the V frame making it look like that, trust me it isn't if you look closely.
I still think that the layer looks a little too round...
(Jun. 03, 2017  2:59 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I still think that the layer looks a little too round...

Well, even if it gets banned at least it'll look epic while doing so just like the other Deathscythers' lol
(Jun. 03, 2017  2:59 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I still think that the layer looks a little too round...

I concur that its definitely more round than the other pictures make it look, and im A-OK with that. Haha. So hyped to see where this bey goes.
this is a very interesting release for sure. this may be a bit of a controversial opinion, but I still think D2 looks better. I do like the idea of this design though, being the grim reaper swinging his scythe on the dark side, and the clear side being the trail of wind sliced through by the swing. As for the gimmick... I'll be honest, I don't really get it. I don't see what having that little blue thing slide will actually do. if it was spring-loaded and retracted when it loses spin (think like Variares), I might understand the intent. But having it just slide around freely seems kinda pointless. Also, it looks unbalanced as all heck, but that we can only find out with testing.

As most people seem to be, Hunter is the part that piques my interest the most. Can't wait for test data on that.