[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

By the way, official Beyblade accounts and sites are all still refering to Hunter as "Hn". Since what we saw on the back of Legend Spriggan's box was clearly the purple and blue Hunter Driver, then the "Ht" abbreviation is a mistake.
Killer Deathscyther is already out:

Its teeth of course look good.
[Image: Killer_Deathscyther_teeth.jpg]
I never noticed there was a metal circle underneath the layer where the blue blade is which I suppose gives it more focus to the god gimmick.
(Jun. 29, 2017  3:02 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I never noticed there was a metal circle underneath the layer where the blue blade is which I suppose gives it more focus to the god gimmick.

It's just a rivet to secure the moveable blue blade.
That rivet looks bigger than I expected.

Some nice videos popping up of Killer Deathscyther on youtube. The layer seems to hold up pretty good, which was expected considering the nice teeth. However, only through real testing we will know if it's any good. For some reason I kinda want it to be OP. It would be pretty funny to have all the deathscyther layers banned from competitive play for being too powerful. On the other hand I also DON'T want that, because no parts should be so powerful that they break the meta (and the more parts in play the better). Balance is key.

I do have high hopes for this, though.
From the video, I get the impression this Deathsyther is particularly bad stationary. I'd love to see it on things like Hunter or Trans.
(Jun. 29, 2017  6:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: From the video, I get the impression this Deathsyther is particularly bad stationary. I'd love to see it on things like Hunter or Trans.

Lol literally everyone thought that when they first got D2.  "Aww man it sucks on revolve, let's toss it like everything else" (I haven't watched it myself just wanted to add my stupid comment)
(Jun. 29, 2017  7:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  6:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: From the video, I get the impression this Deathsyther is particularly bad stationary. I'd love to see it on things like Hunter or Trans.

Lol literally everyone thought that when they first got D2.  "Aww man it sucks on revolve, let's toss it like everything else" (I haven't watched it myself just wanted to add my stupid comment)

Well this thing nearly got outspun by Merge. And Merge has similar stamina to Impact. Basically lS on any other driver would destroy the kD.G.AT combo used here.
(Jun. 29, 2017  7:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  7:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Lol literally everyone thought that when they first got D2.  "Aww man it sucks on revolve, let's toss it like everything else" (I haven't watched it myself just wanted to add my stupid comment)

Well this thing nearly got outspun by Merge. And Merge has similar stamina to Impact. Basically lS on any other driver would destroy the kD.G.AT combo used here.

Let's not forget what At is used for though.

Also Kraft dinner is pretty unbalanced and gets knocked around a lot by lS which contributes to this "bad stamina" you're talking about I'm sure the results would be different if lS were on a less agro tip, unless lS has some godly stamina that I don't know of.
(Jun. 29, 2017  7:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Lol literally everyone thought that when they first got D2.  "Aww man it sucks on revolve, let's toss it like everything else" (I haven't watched it myself just wanted to add my stupid comment)

Merge isn't as bad as you think Wink

i dont think merge has that bad stamina.its stamina might be a little less or equal to unite.
(Jul. 03, 2017  1:18 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  7:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well this thing nearly got outspun by Merge. And Merge has similar stamina to Impact. Basically lS on any other driver would destroy the kD.G.AT combo used here.

i dont think merge has that bad stamina.its stamina might be a little less or equal to unite.

It looks like quite a bit less than Unite to me. My unite can last longer than stamina types, but Merge gets beaten by Hunter.
Well from Leotoy's video, the new lS from stores have a more pronounced tip than its WHF ver.
(Jul. 03, 2017  7:40 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  1:18 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i dont think merge has that bad stamina.its stamina might be a little less or equal to unite.

It looks like quite a bit less than Unite to me. My unite can last longer than stamina types, but Merge gets beaten by Hunter.

i think the reason for that is that ur unite is pretty worn out while ur merge is mint.
(Jul. 04, 2017  5:13 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  7:40 PM)KingVictory Wrote: It looks like quite a bit less than Unite to me. My unite can last longer than stamina types, but Merge gets beaten by Hunter.

i think the reason for that is that ur unite is pretty worn out while ur merge is mint.

I don't have an lS myself yet, I'm just going off videos I've seen. Also, for some reason my Unite had more stamina before it got worn. Some of the rubber got damaged on one of the dents in my stadium.
(Jul. 06, 2017  9:16 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: A break of Vortex : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0NdUjjRRnk

Mizuki is a crazy and aggressive blader though, so he's most likely to break the most beys out of all of us! He broke a tonne of V2 layers, including the first and second reinforcement!
The teeth on this thing are so BEEFY. Wow.
i feel like deathscyther's blade is too small to do damage
it has to follow up the attack
So does the gimmick scythe actually do aynthing?
(Jul. 10, 2017  11:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: So does the gimmick scythe actually do aynthing?

Nope it doesn't reach far enough to do anything noticeable
Nightmare Longinus might have hunter as a driver