[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

From what I gathered from the video was that Nt is supposed to act as a shock absorber.
(Apr. 16, 2017  8:14 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: From what I gathered from the video was that Nt is supposed to act as a shock absorber.

Yes, when landing. That is what was discovered when the first CoroCoro leaks came out.
Since we'd have to buy the frame separate, where do you buy it?
(Apr. 17, 2017  4:35 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Since we'd have to buy the frame separate, where do you buy it?

8 does not have any Frame specifically associated to it. So you can buy and use any...
Hmm, since we are not sure that dwarf(Fafnir) is not suitable as an attack type, would it be as good with a defensive driver like Orbit?
(Apr. 17, 2017  6:21 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hmm, since we are not sure that dwarf(Fafnir) is not suitable as an attack type, would it be as good with a defensive driver like Orbit?

Ha, dwarf XD
The shape of Drain Fafnir seems decently circular and the rubber can help absorb hits, so probably yes.
[Image: C9l_-crUMAAM3Hu.jpg]

[Image: C9l3-ssUQAAGTeC.jpg]

I really, really wonder if TAKARA-TOMY will allow handspin upon this release...
Not gonna lie, this is one of the very few Beyblades that I dig so far. Let's hope it'll do well performance-wise.
(Apr. 17, 2017  2:49 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Not gonna lie, this is one of the very few Beyblades that I dig so far. Let's hope it'll do well performance-wise.

I was avoiding the other god series beyblades for this one, plus Flee is a cool owner.
I'm holding hope that the gold is also rubber. It's not likely, but I still hope. If not... ehhh. I don't think the spin steal would be too great if only the F is rubber
I hope the angle on the Nothing Driver is good, it looks wider than Survive so I hope that'll make it decent at the very least
if you take a look its not only the rubber that make the spin steal work... its the design of the layer itself. just take a look in MFB in Zero-G era... Dragooon has no rubber but it spin steal very well.
@[Kai-V] I believe illinuc was referring to the star frame
(Apr. 17, 2017  11:09 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: @[Kai-V] I believe illinuc was referring to the star frame

Why would he be? 8 is not associated to the Star Frame. In fact, no Frame is linked to any Core Disc... They are all customizable.
@[Kai-V] he is refering to the star frame because some people earlier in the thread had speculated that it belongs with drain fafnir
Except I'm pretty sure Chronos has it at this point, due to the manga scans.
(Apr. 17, 2017  2:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: C9l_-crUMAAM3Hu.jpg]

Where did u find these pics
(Apr. 17, 2017  11:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would he be? 8 is not associated to the Star Frame. In fact, no Frame is linked to any Core Disc... They are all customizable.

I mean, the frames are kinda tied to the beys as that's how the were released. They are customizable sure, but even though the God valk chip cant be interchanged with other beys, it's slightly tied to the layer as thats how it was released. Idk what the Star frame even looks like, but i saw some people talking about it being linked to dF.
I'm thinking the star frame is going to be tied to the next rare prize bey we get for this generation. I mean it kinda resembles amaterios sooooo maybe we'll get a god layer amaterios or somethin
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I was avoiding the other god series beyblades for this one, plus Flee is a cool owner.

Same here.

(Apr. 18, 2017  6:48 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: tieKFV0.jpg]
Recolor Fafnir

How much will the recolour would be?

(Apr. 17, 2017  6:58 AM)Mage Wrote: Ha, dwarf XD
The shape of Drain Fafnir seems decently circular and the rubber can help absorb hits, so probably yes.
Oh you didn't know? Fafnir was a dwarf in the mythology. He became cursed for some apparent reason (which I forgotten or not remember), which is why it was known as, "the cursed dragon".

(Apr. 17, 2017  2:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: C9l_-crUMAAM3Hu.jpg]

For a moment there, I thought that the blue plastic were the contact points.  :(
Drain Fafnir concept art. Apparently it is closely inspired by the Valkyrie Layer's triangle design:

[Image: C9rpKMgUIAA7Ek5.jpg]
(Apr. 18, 2017  7:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: How much will the recolour would be?

Since there's only 100 that exist it might cost a lot
(Apr. 18, 2017  11:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Drain Fafnir concept art. Apparently it is closely inspired by the Valkyrie Layer's triangle design:

[Image: C9rpKMgUIAA7Ek5.jpg]
Hang on, would the blue plastic that are sticking of the layer be contact points of some sort?
Exactly. It seems very clear, knowing that only the F are made of rubber, that that material will barely come in contact with anything, in reality...