[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

So since this doesn't come with a frame, maybe DF was meant to have that five sided gold frame lol.
Better look at B-79's contents and box
[Image: cvWrMGS.png]
The more I look at this Bey the more I love it. <3 But it's just sad that that we have to buy the Light Launcher L and the golden Star Frame additionally. Unhappy
"NOTHING!!" - masterblader h XD
also theres a left spin light launcher now
[Image: 000582.png]

8 Disc:
[Image: 000583.png]

Nothing Driver:
[Image: 000584.png]

[Image: B_79.png]
the driver name essentially tells you what it will be useful for.
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:31 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Better look at B-79's contents and box
[Image: cvWrMGS.png]

Is there a link to this video? If u know, can u post it here please
(Apr. 14, 2017  7:22 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Is there a link to this video? If u know,  can u post it here please

It's on the B-81 thread. In hindsight I should have posted all the links on them ha
(Apr. 14, 2017  7:23 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It's on the B-81 thread. In hindsight I should have posted all the links on them ha

Nvm it was on here anyway, just on the page before this page lol. I just wanted to confirm if the driver did indeed have the spring thing like I thought and my hunch was correct lol.
I think the idea of the driver is that when it's launched, the shock of it landing is mitigated, so it doesn't lose as much spin upon landing. You could say as if it's being launched onto nothing.
so nothing driver is like jumping base
besides the name would be jump or stabilize
Or just it loses «nothing» on landing. The idea is good for a Beyblade which can be launched at hand. The most important moment for it is the first seconds, so they found that it could be a good idea to optimize this moment ^^
The driver has a good gimmick in theory, but most likely it wont work as its intended. it will absorb some shock, and depending on how you launch it may be enough, but it wont be a noticeable difference.
so I guess it's all but confirmed that only the blue F's are rubber.

I'm starting to have second thoughts on this bey
it will be better if the golden part was the rubber
I don't know why, but I feel NT may have some use for stamina and defense because basically instead of adding a bearing, they added a spring to alleviate the extra friction fron the weight of the beyblade pushing down on the tip. I wouldve passed it off as useless if it had a tip like that on survive, but Nt has something to the likeness of WD or Yeilding.

What I feel will determine its properties is the spring tension. If too loose, the tip will sink in and be good for lower attacks. If too stiff, i fear it could bounce right out  and assist to stamina loss, although the volume of the base is a sell point, although the intended gimmick us useless.

If just right, however, it could be amazing.
I have a question of the Drain Fafnir layer. For the layer, will they be as good for an attack type driver?
(Apr. 16, 2017  8:10 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have a question of the Drain Fafnir layer. For the layer, will they be as good for an attack type driver?

That will remain unknown until people test it
(Apr. 16, 2017  8:10 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have a question of the Drain Fafnir layer. For the layer, will they be as good for an attack type driver?

We don't know currently. It's not even released yet.

If you're asking if it will be good for attack it probably won't because it has pretty much no protrusions so it won't be able to do any damage.
(Apr. 16, 2017  11:48 AM)Ultra Wrote: If you're asking if it will be good for attack it probably won't because it has pretty much no protrusions so it won't be able to do any damage.

Though it has Rubber so it can Push around and KO right spin like how Meteo RF does but if it's around same weight as other kami layers, I see chances of it being effective.
(Apr. 16, 2017  12:14 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Though it has Rubber so it can Push around and KO right spin like how Meteo RF does but if it's around same weight as other kami layers, I see chances of it being effective.

What attack power Meteo has definitely comes from the metal dragon heads and not the rubber. Even if the rubber does push things around which I doubt it's not as effective as actual decent sized protrusions.
Regarding the rubber discussion; personally I always seen the rubber components in a bey as a defence mechanism due to the absorbing nature of rubber. I'd have to say it wouldn't make much of an impact material for attack since it absorbs momentum in a way rather than reflect it back. Though defensively I assume it's one of the best materials probably.