[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

Woah! That's awesome, thanks @[Burst]! It's weird to see it doesn't have that plastic thing and the driver is rather questionable.
no BC2, that disappointing.
the driver just looks like survive, i wonder what the gimmick is.
that seems kind of weird that 8 doesn't have a frame.
(Apr. 13, 2017  9:52 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: no BC2, that disappointing.
the driver just looks like survive, i wonder what the gimmick is.
that seems kind of weird that 8 doesn't have a frame.

Well the tip does look a little like EDS... at least from far away so if it turns out to be that, it should be interesting.

I guess TT believed BC2 was more defense and stamina hybrid, and I doubt they would release BC2 without a Bearing plastic tip first.
Takara Tomy named it as "Drain Fafnir 8.Nt" so there is no Plastic frame! Smile
So I've translated (using the poor Google Translate) ナツシング and apparently, the Driver is called... Nothing. I'm not even kidding. I suppose it means zero friction?

@[Kai-V]?
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: So I've translated (using the poor Google Translate) ナツシング and apparently, the Driver is called... Nothing. I'm not even kidding. I suppose it means zero friction?

Really? So this is supposed to be another version of Yielding I assume, or at least have the same idea. It's cool I guess but the name is weird, they might as well rename Bite "Something" lol.
So apparently there is a spring in the Driver tip. Kind of like the clicky part of a pen. Like the top where you push to use a pen
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:35 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: So apparently there is a spring in the Driver tip. Kind of like the clicky part of a pen. Like the top where you push to use a pen

That's a weird gimmick, maybe it changes height lol. Thanks Leo Burst.
It is indeed called Nothing, it seems hah. What a weird choice of name... And the Driver's spring can only mean bad performance, honestly.
Wow thanks for showing us dF, @[Burst]
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is indeed called Nothing.

Wow... thas deep...

I guess Minute or any word meaning minimal just didn't sound as cool.
is this the disk that can have a free spinning frame, that Kai-V mentioned?
Why is there no frame?
Hopefully the spring can do something like height change.
Didn't TT say it is legal to use the disc without the frame?
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:11 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is this the disk that can have a free spinning frame, that Kai-V mentioned?
Why is there no frame?
Hopefully the spring can do something like height change.

Hm it does not say anything about being able to add a Frame that would be free-spinning. The free-spinning ring was probably refering to the Atomic Driver that comes with Tornado Wyvern.

(Apr. 13, 2017  11:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Didn't TT say it is legal to use the disc without the frame?

Exactly.
Drain Fafnir ate nothing, lol. I do like how 8 looks though
*no bc2*
v sad day

Honestly tho, i'm more upset this doesn't come with a frame. Like come on, that's the entire reason they're making the core discs!
Maybe Nothing is a tip-change driver? Idk, this one just looks weird all around. I just hope that dF is good at it's job.
does the driver description mention anything about it's gimmick?
8 seems to have some nice weight distribution, and considering all the cores are 21+g, hopefully it will be good.
I guess I predicted this correctly. To be honest we really did need another launcher of some sort than to just have the string launcher
Wow finally! When seen as coloured pic, dF's shape kinda feels like Trident to me. Hope Rubber will help to OS it.

IDK why but I'm getting feeling that disk might be good for Stamina. It seems kinda similer to Knuckle to me for some reason.

About Driver.
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is indeed called Nothing, it seems hah. What a weird choice of name... And the Driver's spring can only mean bad performance, honestly.

BEYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. This is best name for a Beyblade Tip BeyEVER! Lol. But appart from name it's size looks quite small, kinda like Survive. Not sure how it will stack up with Yeilding's better precession due to it's PD-ish size. But maybe in case it has EDS like shape + bearing. it can act like RDF and have good LAD, but tip is too small. Let's See. I have highest hope for this bey is dF8At

Lol anyways Thanks Burst for pics :).
I believe that the driver will be a manual change height. The lower height will allow other Beys to hit the rubber easier. This is, of course, speculation.
(Apr. 13, 2017  12:10 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: does the driver description mention anything about it's gimmick?
8 seems to have some nice weight distribution, and considering all the cores are 21+g, hopefully it will be good.

As has been mentioned already, the Nothing Driver has a spring in it, like to absorb shock.

I translated what was written and it is confirmed to be a simple spring gimmick to absorb the landing... Has TAKARA-TOMY not learned anything from Plastics' spring Blade Bases?
(Apr. 13, 2017  9:44 AM)Burst Wrote: Drain Fafnir

[Image: O0480064013912955592.jpg]

Thanks To This Guy http://ameblo.jp/bey-2200/entry-12265269291.html As well as my friend @[azsas] for helping me with this !

I thought this bey was going to have four pieces
(Apr. 13, 2017  1:37 PM)Beyblade god Wrote: I thought this bey was going to have four pieces
It doesnt have a frame
The disc looks good but the driver... I don't think it is useful, and I don't like its color Unhappy