[Image: 000583.png]

Nothing Driver:
[Image: 000584.png]

[Image: B_79.png]

(Apr. 15, 2017  8:35 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: [Image: bey_b79.jpg]
Fafnir's ability!

(Apr. 17, 2017  2:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: C9l_-crUMAAM3Hu.jpg]

[Image: C9l3-ssUQAAGTeC.jpg]

I really, really wonder if TAKARA-TOMY will allow handspin upon this release...

(Apr. 18, 2017  6:48 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: tieKFV0.jpg]
Recolor Fafnir

(Apr. 18, 2017  11:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Drain Fafnir concept art. Apparently it is closely inspired by the Valkyrie Layer's triangle design:

[Image: C9rpKMgUIAA7Ek5.jpg]
I feel like this starter is Maximum Garudas
Well here it is already hah.
https://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/201703...383538.jpg

And from the side, from the little that can be seen: http://s.ameblo.jp/egnat/image-122554317...83440.html
Thanks Kai-V.

I think it looks quite cool, but nothing is making me really need it but probably because I can only see it's Manga version.
The pictures from the links:

[Image: Drain_Fafnir_sneakpeek2.jpg]
I think this Bey is left spin because of the placement of the disk and the black parts may be rubber for spin stealing hence the name DRAIN Fafnir I think.
Welp, there goes that bit contest. Tongue_out
In the image where it shows the owner of this Beyblade, the beast behind him looks exactly like Lost Longinus' beast. I wonder if they will have any relation, and what makes me consider this more is that this Beyblade is left spin! I think only Marutti mentioned this in his video, but the disk placement in every photo this Beyblade is shown is clearly the placement for a left spin Beyblade.

Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! Smile
Drain is a key word here. I bet this will have rubber on the Layer. xD
When I saw the face contest, I was thinking about a left spin bey with eventually rubber on it to steal spinning ^^ And the Dragon bey I was thinking for an attack type... I was quite right Smile
Its name of "Drain" and its left spin reminds me the Meteo L-Drago. Perhaps it also have the function of Spin steal?
(Mar. 11, 2017  1:50 PM)Hato Wrote: In the image where it shows the owner of this Beyblade, the beast behind him looks exactly like Lost Longinus' beast. I wonder if they will have any relation, and what makes me consider this more is that this Beyblade is left spin! I think only Marutti mentioned this in his video, but the disk placement in every photo this Beyblade is shown is clearly the placement for a left spin Beyblade.

Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! Smile

I wouldn't say that they look exactly the same. The only resemblance that they have is that both avatars are dragons. This is to be expected of Fafnir though, since he does become a dragon in the mythology revolved around him.
I think it's epic that we're gonna have more than one dragon in Burst Smile I guess one could argue that we'll have 3 because of Quetzalqoatl
(Mar. 11, 2017  9:58 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: I think it's epic that we're gonna have more than one dragon in Burst :) I guess one could argue that we'll have 3 because of Quetzalqoatl

Quatzalcoatl isn't a dragon. Quatzalcoatl is a feathered snake. But Wyvern and Nidhöggr (which the Beyblade Yggdrasil is based on) are dragons. Plus we have a Dragoon Storm Burst Version which makes a total of 5 dragon Beys in Burst. :) Still wishing for Tyrannic Tiamat. ^^
Well, we have wyvern, longinus, dragoon, and yggdrasil, amd pretty soon Fafnir here, so that will technically be 5
(Mar. 11, 2017  10:17 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Well, we have wyvern, longinus, dragoon, and yggdrasil, amd pretty soon Fafnir here, so that will technically be 5

I said that in my post right above. ^^' But if we call the basic layers, too, we have seven because Wyvern and Yggdrasil are double. :)
It maybe Lui's new beyblade

I'm a new noob on this website
(Mar. 12, 2017  9:59 PM)REAL MPZLShadow Wrote: It maybe Lui's new beyblade

I'm a new noob on this website

It's not owned by Lui it's owned by someone else
i wonder if this will be B-79, with the other beyblade (probably tornado wyvern) being B-80.
I wonder if TT will release this with a left spin beylauncher, or a new left spin light launcher.
If this Bey comes with a Bearing Driver I can finally do my signature trick again (launching a bey into the air, hand palm, hand back, hand palm and letting it spin on my finger tip) as long as it doesn't burst. The trick is very simple it works best with B:D and F230. :) I think I still have some old footage on my instagram.
Dang, so is the contest still on or is it done now that we have shots of it?
(Mar. 13, 2017  4:43 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Dang, so is the contest still on or is it done now that we have shots of it?

The contest rules have changed its now Alter Kronos
Is it just me or does Drain Fafnir's BeyAvatar look like a mix between Valkyrie's and Longinus' BeyAvatar?
(Mar. 13, 2017  8:20 PM)TL14 Wrote: Is it just me or does Drain Fafnir's BeyAvatar look like a mix between Valkyrie's and Longinus' BeyAvatar?

Lol omGV i thought that, too. Great minds think alike
After watching marutti's video for the manga, I noticed that Drain Fafnir's disc was positioned like a right spin. I hope thats not the case irl