[Product]  B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Lp

That one at least had the excuse of being unintentionally offensive.
(Mar. 13, 2017  12:10 AM)Limetka Wrote: Don't forget Cancer lol

Cancer is pretty well known, and one of the twelve major Greek constellations. I think we can let that slide.
Hasbro is gonna have an absolute field day with this one. I'm honestly shocked that even TT can just casually name a Beyblade after the devil..
Bloody Devil Metal Satan. Hello.
But did Hasbro even release Bloody Devil MS? Not as far as I know.
Hasbro just never released most of the last HMS Beyblades. It is not like they skipped Bloody Devil MS in particular.

Plus, I was clearly mentioning that example to highlight how TAKARA-TOMY does not care about satan at all and Japan in general does not consider it sacrilegeous to do so either.
After seeing this Bey on a picture from Twitter, I gotta say I'm in love with this! I don't know, but it looks so cool to me! Also, after watching Marutti's video, the layer and driver gimmicks are really cool as well! I just need this Bey, maybe two of them. Besides the awesome looking and the gimmick, black Beyblades were always my weak point. LOL
(Mar. 13, 2017  4:42 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Hasbro is gonna have an absolute field day with this one.  I'm honestly shocked that even TT can just casually name a Beyblade after the devil..

What's so shockingly bad about naming an anime toy after "the devil"? It's not like they gave it a name like "Hitler" or "Malaria".
OMG! That bey looks insanely cool! I think I have a new favorite!
Thanks, Kai-V!
So much hype!!!!!!

Thanks Kai-V
It is weird how the satan on this is very subtle though. You see almost everything before you actually find satan's figure...
(Mar. 14, 2017  4:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is weird how the satan on this is very subtle though. You see almost everything before you actually find satan's figure...

THat's exactly how he works though, in the background behind all of the splendor he teases you with.

Anyway, is it just me, or is that horn metal?
(Mar. 14, 2017  4:58 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: THat's exactly how he works though, in the background behind all of the splendor he teases you with.

Anyway, is it just me, or is that horn metal?

You know what I mean hah. All Kami Layers so far are subtle like that. I litterally did not see the Ragnaruk head before these official pictures came out and had to zoom in on it to let you know where it was hah. 

It is not advertised as being metal, so it is probably just silver paint.
Kreis Satan seems decent like I said before. Though, knowing how other parts with rollers on them worked before, I don't see this gimmick working too well haha. It's overall shape seems decent though.

Everything else it has is just pure gimmicks, really. Can't say I expect it's parts to be top tier. Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! Smile
We all missed Roller Defenser, right ?

I like the colors of this one. The shape is kinda weird and does not really represent Satan, or the stereotypical red devil, but whatever I guess. Thanks for the news Kai-V.
Has anyone seen the type of this bey? And is the driver rounded or more flat?
(Mar. 14, 2017  9:14 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Has anyone seen the type of this bey? And is the driver rounded or more flat?

It's a defense type, its tip is more rounded. Wink
(Mar. 14, 2017  9:21 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's a defense type, its tip is more rounded. Wink

I thought so, thank you. Smile
Just to put it out there Satan means 'Occuser' so it's not literally the Devil for anyone that's actually curious, so anyone can be an occuser, and lest we forget that these are spinning tops, so there's no need to get deep into it, it's not gonna curse anyone xD

Either God Valkyrie is the most top-tier Attack Layer, or Kreis Satan bursts very easily...
I feel that we may have even "GREATER" teeth than W2's on KS... XD
I have lost faith in Kreis Satan
This thing is ssoooOOOOO COOL LOOKING

...Part of me wonders how the name of it will go over with parents of young kids at tournaments. Haha