[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

(Mar. 13, 2017  4:29 AM)You Kai-V Wrote: Bound Attack is absorbing and reflecting attacks. There was a Bound Attacker Beyblade in Plastics, which is why I assumed that everybody knew what the expression refered to.

By the way, clearly the guy is upset that his pictures got shared by so many people, so the least we could do is to stop spreading them and respect his wishes.

Also, to clarify: the new Discs are made of two parts - the Core Disc, and the Frame. From what we gather, Core Discs and Frames can be mix-matched without any restraints. 

The new Discs do seems to extend past the Kami Layers' circumference, but since the Frames appear to always be made of just plastic, I doubt this will help much at all... And the Kami Layers are mostly the same as Layers and Dual Layers, except that they each seem to introduce one small mobile component/gimmick in them, and we all know how gimmicks usually fare in actual battles...

I didn't know that anyone would be upset, should I delete the pictures I shared?
What is done is done, I do not think deleting them would just make him less sour all of a sudden, but we should take note for the future.
Do we know if Frames can be added to old discs? Heavy, knuckle and so on.
(Mar. 13, 2017  5:57 PM)Syphon Wrote: Do we know if Frames can be added to old discs? Heavy, knuckle and so on.

Those old Discs do not have Frames or Core Discs and do not constitute Frames. You need a numeral Core Disc to be able to add a Frame to it.
Picture of Reboot's initial mode before the clutch 'activates' and it goes into a more aggressive pattern, thanks to marutti's video:

[Image: God_Valkyrie_Rb_Driverinitial.jpg]
(Mar. 13, 2017  7:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Picture of Reboot's initial mode before the clutch 'activates' and it goes into a more aggressive pattern, thanks to marutti's video:

It seems to be a Metal flat of sorts. Maybe even another shape.
(Mar. 13, 2017  7:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Picture of Reboot's initial mode before the clutch 'activates' and it goes into a more aggressive pattern, thanks to marutti's video:

I think it's like the Metal Semi Flats we had in MFB which were worn down MS. Smile
And the red God Valkyrie, also thanks to marutti's video:
[Image: God_Valkyrie_Red1.jpg]
A recolour we will probably never own or see though.
(Mar. 13, 2017  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What is done is done, I do not think deleting them would just make him less sour all of a sudden, but we should take note for the future.

I don't think I'll ever understand the idea of taking someone else's image, uploading it to the internet, then being sour when other people "share" the image in turn. I mean, why upload it if one does not want to share? Surely the point of uploading anything (which one does not expressly own anyway) is to share? Let's be clear - the original poster of these images does not own their copyright, in any sense of the word. Takara Tomy owns that right exclusively. Even photos or scans of magazines still belong expressly to Takara Tomy. Anyone else who uploads that stuff and gets miffed when it's shared is exhibiting a kind of ownership over the images which they are not entitled to and which cannot reasonably be enforced anyway.

I profoundly respect anyone who finds and shares these images, sure, but if the "sharing" is really just an ego trip as if the poster "owns" what they've shared and expects some kind of academic recognition for "their" work, then I'm affraid they won't get the extra praise their expecting. I don't think anyone is going to be holding a smoking ceremony to "acknowledge the traditional owners" of these images any time soon. It would be TT anyway.

In the mean time, I'm sure I'd enjoy seeing the lost images previously mentioned. And as a mark to my point, I encourage peeps to reupload them here if they can. Thanks to everyone who has already. This whole thread and the other recent releases are testiment to the good things which can happen when such images are shared - and the whole point of sharing stuff on the internet to begin with.
(Mar. 13, 2017  11:39 PM)Beylon Wrote: I don't think I'll ever understand the idea of taking someone else's image, uploading it to the internet, then being sour when other people "share" the image in turn. I mean, why upload it if one does not want to share? Surely the point of uploading anything (which one does not expressly own anyway) is to share? Let's be clear - the original poster of these images does not own their copyright, in any sense of the word. Takara Tomy owns that right exclusively. Even photos or scans of magazines still belong expressly to Takara Tomy. Anyone else who uploads that stuff and gets miffed when it's shared is exhibiting a kind of ownership over the images which they are not entitled to and which cannot reasonably be enforced anyway.

I profoundly respect anyone who finds and shares these images, sure, but if the "sharing" is really just an ego trip as if the poster "owns" what they've shared and expects some kind of academic recognition for "their" work, then I'm affraid they won't get the extra praise their expecting. I don't think anyone is going to be holding a smoking ceremony to "acknowledge the traditional owners" of these images any time soon. It would be TT anyway.

In the mean time, I'm sure I'd enjoy seeing the lost images previously mentioned. And as a mark to my point, I encourage peeps to reupload them here if they can. Thanks to everyone who has already. This whole thread and the other recent releases are testiment to the good things which can happen when such images are shared - and the whole point of sharing stuff on the internet to begin with.

Well continue not understanding those people's point of view, but the more you disrespect them, the more we are going to lose all sources, in the end, because this sort of perspective is deeply shared within old Japanese fans. Which is why I am surprised that even Japanese fans, probably younger, re-shared those images for their own channel and Twitter account. The thing is that people are not crediting the original source properly, so the first 'poster' ends up getting no attention at all, not getting mentioned at all. They may not be doing it for those, but whatever the reason, it does not get fulfilled. 

Personally, I always think of the long-term cause of the community and ensuring longevity of sources, as well as sometimes, when necessary, the protection of sources that would get battered by TAKARA-TOMY if they discovered that they were the source of a way early leak. Clearly, not many more people think that much ahead.
(Mar. 13, 2017  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And the red God Valkyrie, also thanks to marutti's video:
[Image: God_Valkyrie_Red1.jpg]
A recolour we will probably never own or see though.

Same as the red V2 before, it's limited to 1000 and we shall be able to get it at the first few weeks Japanese receive this bey.
P.S. I bought the L2 black dragon ver. last week
(Mar. 14, 2017  1:45 AM)roux Wrote: Same as the red V2 before, it's limited to 1000 and we shall be able to get it at the first few weeks Japanese receive this bey.
P.S. I bought the L2 black dragon ver. last week
For at least 43,000 yen?
(Mar. 14, 2017  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For at least 43,000 yen?

[Image: IMG_4755.jpg]
unfortunately not lol

Someone got mad and made it high as 96000yen at YJA but probably a spam there.
I knew somebody purchased the L2 from a seller who did collaborate with WBO before at 1000USD as well.
In fact that seller bought the bey at 50000yen in YJA which is still way too high to me.

There were some L2 for sale online at similar price as mine but got sold in a few minutes even one or two.

Sorry for getting off topic but I'd like to raise the issue that it may not be a dream to get such bey. But please, buy it wisely.
(Mar. 13, 2017  11:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ...this sort of perspective is deeply shared within old Japanese fans. Which is why I am surprised that even Japanese fans, probably younger, re-shared those images for their own channel and Twitter account.

I'm still not satisfied there's any genuine legal, moral or cultural obligation to credit a pirate - Japanese or otherwise. Nothing stops these sources getting a media license and permission directly from Takara Tomy to release such images exclusively. Particularly if they already speak Japanese. People actually do this - and it's the kind of work you really have to do before you're on the legal/moral high-ground here. If it seems too hard (and for most people it is, let's be honest) then there's an established grey-area of piracy on the internet for this sort of thing - but it obviously works both ways.

(Mar. 13, 2017  11:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, I always think of the long-term cause of the community and ensuring longevity of sources, as well as sometimes, when necessary, the protection of sources that would get battered by TAKARA-TOMY if they discovered that they were the source of a way early leak. Clearly, not many more people think that much ahead.

I do agree. It's just that the negative response we've seen from the so-called "original" poster in this case is kind of embarrassing. I mean, they're not even his/her images to share in the first place. Complaining about somebody stealing your stolen images is a straight-up double standard, even if you are Japanese. Defending this attitude just encourages peeps to pull their pirate images when they don't get credit - which helps nobody.

[When I first posted about this above, I actually thought this was the "Random Thoughts" thread - where this discussion really belongs. The mobile site (iPhone4s) does not say which thread I'm replying to (like my PC does) and apparently it's easy to forget if I have to walk away for a moment! Argh! So that's my bad for bringing this up here.]
What? But they are not pirates at all: they legitimately bought the magazine just a few days before the supposed release date. That happens sometimes. This does not revolve around piracy or illegality at all. These are really that user's own photographs.
I'm extremely excited about this release. The way they are doing the new discs makes me feel like I have plastics again.

Very appreciative of the images Kai-V/ everyone!
(Mar. 14, 2017  9:33 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/hosizora_yumeha/stat...2224635904

OMG OMG OMG IS THAT WHAT KRIES SATAN LOOKS LIKE...       wait why does kries satan look a lot like legend spriggan
(Mar. 14, 2017  11:37 AM)beastman 33 Wrote: OMG OMG OMG IS THAT WHAT KRIES SATAN LOOKS LIKE...       wait why does kries satan look a lot like legend spriggan

It was originally thought to be Legend Spriggan, but it was confirmed that it was actually Kreis Satan. 

On another note; I almost forgot we were getting proto launchers.. yay..
Official pictures:

[Image: 4904810874812.jpg]

Part of the box:

To be honest, this does look as good and as savage as Big Bang Pegasis first did too.
That is incredible! Gasp
What a beautiful Beyblade!!! Gasp
Thanks, Kai-V. Grin
Wow such amazing box art!
Thanks Kai-V
Now that I look at the website pictures of God Valkyrie, maybe Reboot has silver plastic on the tip to match the silver tabs.

The box does look amazing and GV looks really awesome! Thankfully the website released those pics.
Now that's a beauty! The gimmicks and all, but is it me, or the red part of the Layer is detachable somehow? It looks quite separate from the Core and the Frame.
What makes me anxious is that HLJ still doesn't have this bad boy on preorder...  Ahh.

EDIT: thanks for clarification, Kai-V!
(Mar. 14, 2017  5:32 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: Now that's a beauty! The gimmicks and all, but is it me, or the red part of the Layer is detachable somehow? It looks quite separate from the Core and the Frame.
What makes me anxsious is that HLJ still doesn't have this bad boy on preorder...  Ahh.

The red part that you see is just the Disc, which does come apart as a Core Disc and a Frame. There is nothing detachable about Kami Layers.

Unless you mean the centre, which is not supposed to be removable either.