[Product]  B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O

New Booster to come out in February, a Defense type.

Update:
(Feb. 06, 2017  1:07 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Just saw on Twitter.

[Image: C3-ws8TUkAASIQW.jpg]

https://twitter.com/wakudahirofumi/statu...92/photo/1
Confirmed as Acid Anubis .Y.O, and will apparently be available before it's standard retail release at the World Hobby Fair this month.

EDIT: Seems like a box art of the Booster is appparently available on Zankye's Instagram, so worth a look if you're one of his followers.
Y disc, finally...

But that means no booster Exceed Evileye... Perhaps in a booster set like Chaos?
B71 is Acid Anubis? YOOOOOOOOOOO Tongue_out

Puns aside, idk what you could possibly do name-wise for a Y disk

(also ngl I'm proud of myself for totes calling that this would have Orbit Tongue_out)
I am lucky enough to have access to Zankye's Instagram photos, and Acid Anubis is very round which worries me, and the colour scheme is gold with some purple. It reminds me of Leone from MFB. The owner is Akira Yama(rest is hard to translate).

EDIT: Here is the photo provided by Zankye:
(Photo removed in respect for the original owner until further notice)

From his FaceBook page.
It looks quite nice, I think its pretty round so I hope the teeth doesn't suck. I'm glad it's Orbit but I wonder what Y is. The owner is the pink hair boy from the intro. I hope the blue parts aren't all stickers. When the image appears you'll know what I mean.

Thanks Hato, Mana and Zankye.
Could someone please post the picture here :D

EDIT: lol ninja'd
(Jan. 07, 2017  1:55 AM)Hato Wrote: I am lucky enough to have access to Zankye's Instagram photos, and Acid Anubis is very round which worries me, and the colour scheme is gold with some purple. It reminds me of Leone from MFB. The owner is Akira Yama(rest is hard to translate).
(Jan. 07, 2017  2:02 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It looks quite nice, I think its pretty round so I hope the teeth doesn't suck. I'm glad it's Orbit but I wonder what Y is. The owner is the pink hair boy from the intro. I hope the blue parts aren't all stickers. When the image appears you'll know what I mean.
Is there really much of an issue with posting the image? Zankye's an ex-affiliate, but still a source for Beyblade information (quite frankly a reliable one, too.), lol.

edit: nice to see counter leone every once in a while
The more I look at it, now I feel like while its super round, the clear part will give off a lot of recoil because the gold is in such a low elevation compared to it.
So the androgynous clown shirt dude owns A2 and not I2ML like I guessed... now I feel stupid Tongue_out

A2 looks so awesome, if it has decent teeth then we have a potentially decent layer. Y sounds mysterious and another Orbit? Sign me up! Thanks for the images Hato and zankye (even though he won't see this).
A2 is soooooooooooo Cooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless I'm mistaken, the owner's full name is Akira Yamabuki. (the text is too small to read 100% accurately)
I hope its teeth can be as good as G2, that is enough for such a layer to be unbeatable on defense.
I hope it has teeth at least as good as Kaiser Kerbeus.

Along with the Counter Leone shape, I'm seeing a little bit of Poison in it's thin gear-like shape. I can imagine it being an easy burst in a mirror match.
Anyone else realize that Dark Deathscyther is the one being Bursted this time.
Actually, it's still Storm Spriggan being bursted.

Edit: Nevermind, thought you were talking about Lost Longinus... :djuh:
It looks pretty round. Which is promising in terms of stamina. Let's just hope for good teeth! If we're lucky, G2 teeth would be awesome!
Acid Anubis looks pretty sick! Can't wait. Smile
it's cool that we get 2 new parts, but why no K driver yet?
Hopefully it has good teeth.
(Jan. 07, 2017  11:52 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: it's cool that we get 2 new parts, but why no K driver yet?
Hopefully it has good teeth.

Perhaps they forget K? XD
I... Just... Love it...
I would definitely expect Wild Wyvern teeth for this...

Thank you Zankye for the pictures. They look like they came from a pamphlet or something, but otherwise I have no idea where they originate hah.
yooooo A2 is lit, can't wait for the driver / disc reveal.
Someone in Vietnam already has it 
(Photo removed)
Credit to Zankye: https://www.facebook.com/beybladeworld/p...=3&theater
Somebody already owns Acid Anubis..;
(Photo removed in respect for the original owner)

It's a bit crazy to see somebody already has this Bey, and it hasn't even been released.