[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

(Oct. 28, 2016  3:25 AM)cobywolf24 Wrote: ok it is a l2 i know but what is the name is it

If it is L2, it's Lost Longinus.
I don't really know if this L2 or some Other Beyblade Or so ! But If its Not Left Spin then I guess we won't really See Left Spin for a Long time Or Maybe Never in The Burst Generation ! Looking Forward To this release !
(Oct. 28, 2016  3:01 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: if this is a starter and the antagonist than it should have at least 2 new parts. i would agree that Z sounds cool but i don't know about knuckle
all the remaining 2nd gen burst beyblades will have 2 new parts, a new layer and disk, L2 might be the beyblade that has the final driver K.
Is there a reason we're speculating no left spin? At the very least, we're going to have Dragoon.
Yeah, I was tired. Forgot the last DRIVER was K, heh
Hi guys i'm adrian i'm from the Philippines
I'm new here but I'm really a big fan of beyblade
And I just wanna share my idea about b-66
First thing I think is that it would have a metal driver just like z2 but in a attack type form( maybe the K driver)
And I also think that it would only have little amount of metal to its leyer maybe metal on its wing tip or on the outer ring of the leyer.
That's all guys and please let me know if you're also from the Philippines
I think people need to drop the idea of metal being used on this Layer's contact points...

Metal in a tip, sure, I could see that potentially happening. Given the Layer looks optimised for Attack, I wouldn't rule out seeing a Metal Flat equivalent. But again, it's all just speculation, and I do believe it's best to wait until CoroCoro releases on the 15th for more information.
Here there is Lui's image that Takara Tomy will use on B-66 box.
[Image: detail14.png]
I can't see the picture... "Error DNS".

EDIT : it's work.
OK but that has nothing to do with the actual Beyblade or product... That is the anime only, it does not tell us anything more about Lost Longinus.
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK but that has nothing to do with the actual Beyblade or product... That is the anime only, it does not tell us anything more about Lost Longinus.

One thing it does do is add one more piece of evidence on the pile that this is, in fact, Lost Longinus. All of the anime characters have names that begin with the same letter as their Layer, with Lui here being L, and L being confirmed to be Lost Longinus.
Lui appearing in last week's episode preview was a big hint on its own though, since chances were high that his name was not spelt as Rui.
(Nov. 02, 2016  6:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I think people need to drop the idea of metal being used on this Layer's contact points...

Metal in a tip, sure, I could see that potentially happening. Given the Layer looks optimised for Attack, I wouldn't rule out seeing a Metal Flat equivalent. But again, it's all just speculation, and I do believe it's best to wait until CoroCoro releases on the 15th for more information.

Dont forget that L Drago Destroy had a metal attack ring. This new blade could too. Never know. They need to release one someday. Plus Burst has WAY more plastic than 4D. Anyways I hope we get a metal ring. Hell throw in a metal tip in tooSmile
(Nov. 08, 2016  3:42 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  6:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I think people need to drop the idea of metal being used on this Layer's contact points...

Dont forget that L Drago Destroy had a metal attack ring. This new blade could too. Never know. They need to release one someday. Plus Burst has WAY more plastic than 4D. Anyways I hope we get a metal ring. Hell throw in a metal tip in tooSmile

Yeah, but L-Drago Destroy was used in a system with ALL metal wheels, that's why Mana said people need to drop that idea. Example: in plastics there isn't any metal attack ring, HMS doesn't count, is a whole different system
We also have to think about safety. I don't think parents would buy a flying metal attack ring they could hurt the kids. When the Beyblades Burst it can fly right at your face, and that's dangerous, isn't it?

Besides the fact that heavier Beyblades aren't as fun as some lighter ones, imo. The light Beyblades move faster, fly around, bounce the walls and make the battles way more entertaining and fun, as it should be. Heavy Beyblades with metal parts, in general, aren't as fun. But this is just opinion. Smile
Lost Longinus is indeed left-spin and I think that the dragon heads inside the Dual Layer are perhaps indeed made of metal because they clearly used "metaru" this time and the heads are sticking out looking shiny and metallic compared to the necks which are clearly plasticky. This would indeed add weight and metal without causing too much damage if the part is sent exploding after a Burst.

All images from CoroCoro:

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak1.jpg]

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak2.jpg]
(This is just the sheet where you scratch parts to try to win a free Lost Longinus that will be shipped to you after the release date anyway.)

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak3.jpg]

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak4.jpg]
I think Egnat on Ameba either cut the design of the Dual Layer himself and created a carton spinning top on his own, or there is one that is included in the CoroCoro so you can try it out yourself by handspin.

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak5.jpg]
This is where it says "Metaru no Doragon", litterally Metal or Metal's Dragon.

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak6.jpg]
There will of course be a black and gold recolour available through the usual very limited CoroCoro lottery.

There is actually still no confirmed association of B-66 with Lost Longinus, but whatever, I will concede that considering all they are revealing about it so far and Lui's involvement this early in the anime, it is more than probable now hah.
So wait... it's not only left spin... but metal too? Wow...

Thanks Kai-V.
That looks painful to pick up when spinning... I hope it destroys everything!!!
FINALLY. A left spinning bey with metal in Layer!!!!
+ its my fev bey Longinus!!!! This bey is like all dream of mine came true in burst beyhaha

Atleast from cover of chapter 1 of manga (not sure it where it was) lui shown biggest and behind all of charectars. I think that means he is biggest rival of valt.

Really I'm wondering how exactly Valt will defeat him.

Anyways thanks Kai-V
if it does have metal, i wonder if it will be the heaviest Layer around.
i just want TT to reveal if this has the final K driver
I'm a little worried of the advantage/disadvantage the metal could do, either being easy/hard to burst or being fragile due to the plastic being hollow to compensate the metal weight

Appart from that I'm really happy to see a left spin bey! I would have loved more in the new system something like spin gears mechanic, but hey! left spin dragons for the world!
Nice, this would be a great way of introducing metal to the series in a way that doesn't add too much weight and won't cause a safety hazard. Could this be a sign of things to come for the new system?

It's interesting that they went for it being a Defense-type as well. This could perhaps make Lui more of a real nemesis to Valt, and also leaves space for the Attack-type Dragoon S to come out shortly after.