[Product]  B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver.

It will include recolours of Victory Valkyrie and Storm Spriggan as well as a BeyLauncher "Heavy Ver.". To be released in November 2016 for around 3600 yen.

UPDATE:
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner
[Image: BurstB64_InfernoIfrit.jpg]

Storm Spriggan Boost Impact (blue)
[Image: BurstB64_StormSprigganblue.jpg]

Victory Valkyrie Triple Unite (indigo)
[Image: BurstB64_VictoryValkyrieblue.jpg]

BeyLauncher Heavy Ver.
[Image: BurstB64_BeyLauncherHeavyVer.jpg]

[Image: BurstB64_box.jpg]
Hm. By heavy version, would it be like a regular beylauncher, just heavy for more stability or a beylauncher similar to that power light launcher from the plastic gen?
(Jul. 16, 2016  3:31 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Hm. By heavy version, would it be like a regular beylauncher, just heavy for more stability or a beylauncher similar to that power light launcher from the plastic gen?

What you read is what we know. Smile
I hope the BeyLauncher Heavy Ver. has some counter weights on it like some people did batteries inside their MFB Launcher Grips. Smile
Here is an image of the box of a set that seems to be renamed "Beyblade Super Custom Set Heay Ver.". The Beyblade in between that purple Victory Valkyrie and that blue Storm Spriggan actually looks like a weird mix of both:

The BeyLauncher looks very normal, and I see Triple and Boost.
Am I the only one seeing a gold Magnum Disc here? But hey, I'm sure there will be someone to correct me of I'm wrong...

I also noticed that the middle one is an Attack Type and yet it has a red/crimson and a dark green Driver... nice!

EDIT: Thanks Kai-V!
Ahhh so many productsss. Too much hype. XD
That V2 and S2 look heavenly ohhh. This set looks pretty nice, and I can't wait to hear what the Drivers are. May be something to pick up.

Thank you for the images, Kai-V! Smile
Once again good bye all my money Crying
This is what I missed, the low quality teasers that actually look really cool. Brings me back to Deathscyther days
good times....
Thanks Kai-V
As for the new bey, maybe that's a fusion between valkyrie and Spriggan??
Who knows
Ew a re-release of red beylauncher :V. Those V2 and S2 is godsend~ Thanks alot Kai-V~
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is an image of the box of a set that seems to be renamed "Beyblade Super Custom Set Heay Ver.". The Beyblade in between that purple Victory Valkyrie and that blue Storm Spriggan actually looks like a weird mix of both:

TT is so lazy...
This is the exact same box as b21 except for v2 ?2 and s2 on it.
Seriously, look behind behind the triple disk, you'll see Deathscyther's beast design on there in RED, just like the red deathscyther that came with b21
(Sep. 08, 2016  2:38 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is an image of the box of a set that seems to be renamed "Beyblade Super Custom Set Heay Ver.". The Beyblade in between that purple Victory Valkyrie and that blue Storm Spriggan actually looks like a weird mix of both:

TT is so lazy...
This is the exact same box as b21 except for v2 ?2 and s2 on it.
Seriously, look behind behind the triple disk, you'll see Deathscyther's beast design on there in RED, just like the red deathscyther that came with b21

It's not the box that counts it's the beys(the one in the middle mostly)...but seriously you're right TT was being kinda lazy.
Like the other box designs for the other releases that I posted today, this may just be a mock design that is really not finalised.

Thank you LOL-y Rancher, Hato, BeyGabe and Yami.
Im actually starting to think the middle bey is Exceed Evileye, it just makes the most sense to me.
(Sep. 08, 2016  3:40 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Im actually starting to think the middle bey is Exceed Evileye, it just makes the most sense to me.

Good call, the shape is pretty reminiscent of the original Evileye. The color is quite different though.
(Sep. 08, 2016  3:40 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Im actually starting to think the middle bey is Exceed Evileye, it just makes the most sense to me.

TBH, I highly doubt it honestly. Unless Exceed Evileye is suddenly an Attack Type, I don't think it would be E2.
Another V2 Recolor ? Haha ! It seems like we will have more to be honest and The Orange Beylauncher really looks good hah. Also all the drivers are same I guess Extreme from what it seems , no ?

Thanks For The Photos Again Kai !
Man that orange one looks pretty neat! I wonder if that red Driver is an Xtreme with white rubber or a new driver?

Thanks Kai-V.
Blue Triple? All blue VTA here I come. Thanks Kai-V!
I think the Beys are V2.T.X, I2.M.U and S2.B.V.
So many pretty recolours of V2 to collect, recently...
Excited to make some aesthetically pleasing combinations with the blue Triple in this set!
Following the colour scheme that we konw now (since august...), the orange one has great chances to be "Ifritor" like Hasbro called it...
[Image: 6pt948.jpg]

Yes, I was right! It was a Magnum Disc.

Credit goes to marutti
Inferno Ifrit .M.L, where the L Driver has a single-axis rotation unlike Orbit...?

Is it bad that I see clear breaks happening with that Layer...?