[Product]  B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth .H.H (Hold)

Probably do not reply here until we have more information hah. This Booster is still unknown, but it will come out in November 2016.

[Image: 3516b1j.jpg]

(Oct. 14, 2016  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The box:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_BeastBehemothHH.jpg]
On Toku Taku web site is wrote "attack type" so it should be Mad Minoboros.
(Jul. 16, 2016  6:35 PM)BigBengPegasus Wrote: On Toku Taku web site is wrote "attack type" so it should be Mad Minoboros.

It could be and this is what I thought as well, but as long as that is not confirmed I cannot announce or state that. We do not know yet.
Do not mind the box since the final art is not ready yet (it shows Ukyo and a U, like on Unlock Unicorn's box), but this box should be showing this new Booster Beyblade:

For sure, it does not look anything like Minoboros.
im so confused its so many products today is that behemoth
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not mind the box since the final art is not ready yet (it shows Ukyo and a U, like on Unlock Unicorn's box), but this box should be showing this new Booster Beyblade:

EDIT: WOW I did not read that text. Sorry about that
I would think it's a prototype/preliminary box, hopefully.

I don't even know what to think of this.. It seems fairly round with some round points facing counter clockwise? I'll just wait until we get a better image, haha.
(Sep. 08, 2016  2:03 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not mind the box since the final art is not ready yet (it shows Ukyo and a U, like on Unlock Unicorn's box), but this box should be showing this new Booster Beyblade:

Maybe it's a prototype box? I don't think they'd ditch the alphabetical naming scheme so early in, and I seriously doubt they'd go the Deviantart method of making new characters. Tongue_out

It is simply a mock box design for now, I wrote not to mind that and only look at the Beyblade...
I can't make anything out of this cool looking bey TBH.
Just reposting LOL-y Rancher's message here since it is most likely B-63.

(Oct. 13, 2016  7:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 3516b1j.jpg]

I dunno where to put them so... surprise!

Credit goes to marutti.

So, Beast Behemoth .H.H, Heavy Hold.
these drivers are weird
Those drivers sure look different.
Ahh, I was wondering what happened to my post haha. Thanks Kai-V!
i wonder what the gimmick of the driver is.

B2 looks like a good layer for attack.
Hold: The large tip holds the ground firmly as well as accelerates in the middle of battle
大きな軸先がしっかり地面をとらえることで 途中から加速
Basically it's Accel with a ring around it? Neat.
So we have Burst version of CF tip from Zero-G. Fascinating.
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:52 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Hold: The large tip holds the ground firmly as well as accelerates in the middle of battle
大きな軸先がしっかり地面をとらえることで 途中から加速
essentially a plastic RDF, that pretty nice. i wonder if it will have defense potential
Wonder if there will be a mode change
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:55 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Wonder if there will be a mode change

I swear I see metal in the centre of that tip, but like hidden in.

EDIT:[Image: whnswk.jpg]
Does Hold have an engine gear or is free spinning or is it just a CF?
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:15 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does Hold have an engine gear or is free spinning or is it just a CF?

Whatever is known has been posted here, but safe to assume it doesn't have an engine.
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:15 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does Hold have an engine gear or is free spinning or is it just a CF?

Whatever is known has been posted here, but safe to assume it doesn't have an engine.

Alright. Thank you for your reply. Smile Also the shape of B2 reminds me a bit of the Tornado metal wheel. I hope B2 will be good. :3
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:55 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Wonder if there will be a mode change

I swear I see metal in the centre of that tip, but like hidden in.

would be cool if it was metal change, but that's just wishful thinking
that actually does look like metal, would be nice to have a metal tip.
I think it's just the lighting.