[Product]  B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set

it's not Japanese but Chinese
so it should be in Hong Kong or Taiwan as you said

(Aug. 19, 2016  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: azsas, do you live outside Japan? I cannot actually read what it says, but that looks more like Chinese writing than full Japanese, which means that you guys (in Hong Kong? Taiwan?) are getting a sneak-peak at the new stadium and Beyblade but not those in Japan, hah.
(Aug. 19, 2016  1:44 PM)Hato Wrote: Thanks for sharing, azsas!

That is definitely a new Beyblade. It looks nice, and I'll guess it supposed to be an Attack type. Please tell us how the stadium performs (if you go to this event). We have seen one video of its performance and it seemed really boring...

It should be attack type since it has a blue colour bottom.

(Aug. 19, 2016  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: azsas, do you live outside Japan? I cannot actually read what it says, but that looks more like Chinese writing than full Japanese, which means that you guys (in Hong Kong? Taiwan?) are getting a sneak-peak at the new stadium and Beyblade but not those in Japan, hah.

Yup I am living in Hong Kong.
I can see a P in the middle of the layer, Pegasus maybe??
(Jul. 16, 2016  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps not, but it seemed to hinder movement at least.

This requires three batteries by the way.

I was worried that this stadium will break more layers but I think the hindrance will be good. Less chance of breaking. Thanks for the info Smile
To me it looks like there´s a P in the center of the Layer so it might be Phantazus. Also by the placement of the disk it looks like the Bey is spinning left.
(Aug. 19, 2016  7:43 PM)TL14 Wrote: To me it looks like there´s a P in the center of the Layer so it might be Phantazus. Also by the placement of the disk it looks like the Bey is spinning left.

It looks normal to me.
(Aug. 19, 2016  7:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2016  7:43 PM)TL14 Wrote: To me it looks like there´s a P in the center of the Layer so it might be Phantazus. Also by the placement of the disk it looks like the Bey is spinning left.

It looks normal to me.

On the picture it looks like the blocks of the disk are on the bottom instead of the top.
It looks like they're in the right place to me, but difficult to tell at this size.
I don't think the parts you circled are tabs on the Disk. If you look where you'd normally find them you can see silver parts jutting out, as expected.
this set is too expensive for me.
hopefully hasbro releases the beyblade separately.

interested to see what parts the new beyblade has. i will be severely disappointing if it has reused parts considering the price of the set

poor ragnaruk always the punching bag of the beyblade burst series.
(Aug. 19, 2016  8:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think the parts you circled are tabs on the Disk. If you look where you'd normally find them you can see silver parts jutting out, as expected.

Oh. Now I noticed it. I´m sorry.
That had better be a P and not a Q. This release honestly came out of nowhere for me or at least I never knew about it till today.

Thanks Kai-V.
The more I look at it, the more it looks like an A for Anubis. Then again, it could really look like whatever one wants it to at that size, as previously said. Q makes sense because of the four sides also. We'll see... I didn't think I'd buy this set, but there is a new beyblade, most likely. Don't have a burst stadium either, although this isn't your standard stadium. With another RLC, RBV4, this and another bey, October will bankrupt me! Couldn't the set come with more. If I understand right this is for them to show the stadium off, not all the actual set may contain. I really hope it comes with more.
One thing that seems to be overlooked that the clear plastic portion has the same square holes as B-19, which are used to affix the yellow walls. This could be used for some very interesting gimmick battles.
The bluish circular part of Dual Cyclone BeyStadium seems could not make any movement.

Plus there are none of alternative mode in the Stadium.

ps. Here's a clear pic of Dual Cyclone BeyStadium.

[Image: bcc9cca5_l.jpeg]
Thanks for a clear Picture @[azsas] It's pretty interesting that there's four knockout zones
The beyblade that should come with the set

[Image: CqTJhSAUMAA1Auf.jpg:large]
[Image: CqSi394UMAAdFYT.jpg:large]
WOW! A thrilling photo! Thanks to エダルバイブ!

We would be pleased if you can tell us what letter sign is on that new beyblade!
Actually it was too hard for me to see and recognize that letterCryingLips_sealed. A video will be available soon.
(Aug. 20, 2016  12:50 PM)azsas Wrote: WOW! A thrilling photo! Thanks to エダルバイブ!

We would be pleased if you can tell us what letter sign is on that new beyblade!
I am not sure but why do I see a 'C' there , no ?

And Thanks For The photos エダルバイブ.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Well, it can't be a C, since it's already Chaos' letter.
It's extremely hard to see the letter, but I guess that's fine.

The Bey seems fairly circular with not many big gaps, so I wonder how it will perform defensively. I also wonder how durable the ABS clause will be with the gaps...

The stadium is like the Tornado BeyStadium from MFB, except with two individual spinning areas. I think it would be odd for it to just be two spinning circles, with not visible dip for the Beys to kind of stay like the Tornado BeyStadium... Honestly not liking it from the sound of it.
Are those holes on the stadium for the spike walls from the burst stadium? That's brutal!
Short demo on the new stadium