[Product]  B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set

^ *sigh* The struggle haha.
(Sep. 07, 2016  4:41 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Fenrir looks just like Aquario...

And Boost and Jaggy, really ?

Also, in my book 6000¥ for a stadium with a single beyblade and a super small launcher is a complete ripoff.
Same here actually plus shipping So that's like a lot for a Stadium, Beyblade ( in which only the Layer is new part) and Plus a Small Launcher( That looks cool though) as you said and I don't find the stadium that good or interesting or something like a new concept hah but yeah the Black Box really looks good.

If they would have given a Beylauncher Of new Color Plus The Beyblade with the Disk and Driver being totally new and not the same then It would have been some good but still 6k yen ? Haha ! But yeah as Brad Said Completionism so yes Collectors would surely but this to own the complete game system Smile

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Sep. 07, 2016  4:41 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: And Boost and Jaggy, really ?

I don't know how it will work in this stadium, but with the MFB Tornado BeyStadium they included HF with Tornado Herculeo and that was maybe one of the coolest/best Bottoms for the stadium because it could get caught on the Tornado Point and circle it rapidly.

So, maybe there's a strategic reason for Jaggy ... haha.
Fang Fenir looks really cool but the disk and drivers are a meh, I'll get the bey when it comes out in a starter or booster.

Thanks for the image Kai-V
Here's a official pic of Dual Cyclone BeyStadium with Fang Fenrir and proto launcher.

[Image: B_62.png]

Upgraded: A clear version of the pic.
[Image: CsYGv_3VYAEXJub.jpg:large]
Thanks for the picture. Smile Fang Fenrir looks so beautiful. <3
^ Ah, nice!
I dont really like the colors on Fenrir but Ill probably buy it at some point unless a recolour come out
Fenir's stickers remind me off a chess board for some odd reason. Also thanks azsas for the pics.
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:45 PM)azsas Wrote: Here's a official pic of Dual Cyclone BeyStadium with Fang Fenrir and proto launcher.

[Image: B_62.png]

Eh?! I thought it would finally be a dragon bey at first. Talk about, "Pulling a wool over your eyes." Or should I say, "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing." But thanks azsas.
Eh we have seen all the things those pictures reveal a lot of days ago, guys... Litterally last week.
True but the picture above is a more clear close up imo.
That Bey looks beautiful, but this stadium is waaay to expensive(and illegal) for me to even consider it.
Man...i was thinking fenrir could be a stamina or balance
That's Boost Jaggy for those who don't know. Super pretty layer though with probably pretty decent burst defence.
This set is so not worth the money, especially with the only new part being the layer. Speechless First actual Beyblade product I'll skip this series.

Looks like Aquario though.
hopefully someone sells the beyblade separately, or it gets separate release.
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: hopefully someone sells the beyblade separately, or it gets separate release.

Hasbro will most likely release it separately, like what they did with Tornado Herculeo
Interesting patterned stickers on the layer! I'm sure it will be released separately eventually, and I'll personally wait 'til then.
Battles in the Dual Cyclone stadium, it will be released on October 22nd
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:02 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Battles in the Dual Cyclone stadium, it will be released on November 22nd

Ohoho, that was so close at the end, wasn't expecting that. xD Seems like a super cool stadium! Grin
That looks pretty bad to me, seriously. This is probably the first main Burst release I'm going to skip.

Having the whole center spin definitely seems cooler.
It does seem really bad. I'm gonna buy one anyway though. Someone has to unbox the thing. But I predict it'll go straight into my giant pile of unused stadiums, right on top of the Burst Stadium.

But I'm hyped for Fang Fenrir!!! Another attack type! Hopefully the teeth make it great!!