[Product]  B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set

The shape just doesn't look good for attack at all, to me. I'm glad they made it so easy to skip by only putting one (not great-looking) new part in.
I'd love one for the new layer but I can't justify the price especially since I'm not really intrested in the stadium.
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:02 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Battles in the Dual Cyclone stadium, it will be released on November 22nd

As a minor correction, it launches on October 22nd, alongside RBV4. Not as far away as you may have thought Tongue_out
(Oct. 16, 2016  8:31 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:02 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Battles in the Dual Cyclone stadium, it will be released on November 22nd

As a minor correction, it launches on October 22nd, alongside RBV4. Not as far away as you may have thought Tongue_out
Haha ! To be honest when I saw that I was like November ? I thought that What happened did Takara Tomy Change dates ? So many releases Hah !

About B-62 I was just checking out the Battles Video Of CoroCoro and I really didn't find it that interesting and not really sure if F2 would be any good ? But Yeah for sure I would be expecting a recolor of F2 so anyone can Separately purchase it hah.
This commercial is one of the best hah:

Also this new Beyblade Colosseum video:
This YouTuber already got his copy, two days in advance:
Wow.... seriously might pass this up now...

Actually, I definitely will
I quite like fang fenrir, I does remind me of aquario (I think someone else said that).
the stadium is horrible though IMO, I hope I find the bey alone on ebay or something, because even if the release it afterwards it'll probably be different )a recolor or maybe with different track)
I like this Stadium. It's cool that the Beys move in an 8 pattern. That's very interesting. I also like the design of the Fang Fenrir Layer. Maybe I will buy one if the price is good. Smile
Well this looks like a boatload of fun Grin even though some might have doubts, ill definitely try and get this!
(Oct. 20, 2016  8:17 PM)TL14 Wrote: I like this Stadium. It's cool that the Beys move in an 8 pattern. That's very interesting. I also like the design of the Fang Fenrir Layer. Maybe I will buy one if the price is good. Smile

I sell stadium without F2.
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f192062880
Please check it
An entire tournament with this stadium... lol
Well I might get it if Fenrir doesnt come out separately in some way. Although I might mod the stadium if I buy it
Admittedly, I'm mostly excited for Fang Fenrir ... but this stadium should be fun to play with in free play before tournaments so I'm looking forward to getting it. Smile
I wish they'd make more stadiums that use the B-19's stadium walls. I really don't like the shape of B-19 itself and this one's spinning gimmick seems lackluster at best.
It looks like you can attach them to this stadium, I don't know if it works.
For this reason I plan to get this stadium if the price lowers.

[Image: e70849f15dae7d230694524cf4f410e4.png]

This is ideal for stacking above another dish, or replacing the space with your own obstacle.
It must have appeared in a video up until now, but just to post an actual picture inside this topic, here is Fang Fenrir's underside, showing how hollow all of it is... The Twitter user is actually saying that because of this, they will put it straight inside the collection box and not use it.

[Image: CvgnMApUAAAdU0A.jpg]

https://twitter.com/BBajirisuku1812/stat...79904?s=09
It's bad enough the teeth look bad, but this too?

I wasn't gonna get it regardless, it's in an expensive unnecessary set, has no new parts apart from layer, isn't aesthetically interesting, and of course the teeth and the fact it looks breakable.
Just got mine today and thought I'd answer a question that @[TL14] had:

(Oct. 26, 2016  4:37 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does the center of the Tornado BeyStadium fit into the Dual Cyclone BeyStadium?

It unfortunately does not fit properly. The center of the Tornado BeyStadium is slightly longer and the dish is slightly smaller.

[Image: TF8BIGD.jpg]

[Image: RJVKJS5.jpg]

Also, unrelated, but funny to see they put a warning sticker directly on the stadium:

[Image: K3knOGB.jpg]
Thanks @[Kei]. Well, that's kinda disappointing to be honest but I never expected them to be compatible anyway so whatever.
Yeah, I'm disappointed too–would have been pretty cool to have interchangeable dishes, even if unintentional–but it was sort of to be expected!
Noo my dreams have been crushed but thanks for them pics @[Kei]
Thank you a lot Kei for answering my question. Smile
Disappointing to see Fenrir hollow. Eh, I want to pass this set but I'll get it anyway. XD