[Product]  B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set

It will come with a Proto Launcher as well, and this is probably the stadium with the three spinning centres (one big that includes the two smaller ones) that we saw used in the finals at the World Hobby Fair 2016 Summer. It will be sold in the end of October 2016 for around 5900 yen.

(Sep. 15, 2016  3:45 PM)azsas Wrote: Here's a official pic of Dual Cyclone BeyStadium with Fang Fenrir and proto launcher.

[Image: B_62.png]

Upgraded: A clear version of the pic.
[Image: CsYGv_3VYAEXJub.jpg:large]

(Oct. 14, 2016  10:56 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: KnZFaiK.jpg]

(Oct. 14, 2016  2:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Burst_FangFenrir.png]
Does the big circle actually spin? It didn't seem like it in the videos I saw.
Perhaps not, but it seemed to hinder movement at least.

This requires three batteries by the way.
It's too early to tell I'm sure, but... Any predictions on how fun this stadium would be?
Gee... 5000 yen AND shipping? This won't be pretty for my wallet, haha.
you took the wrong value on my site
this price is my selling price, the retail price is 6,480 yen

(Jul. 16, 2016  1:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will come with a Proto Launcher as well, and this is probably the stadium with the three spinning centres (one big that includes the two smaller ones) that we saw used in the finals at the World Hobby Fair 2016 Summer. It will be sold in the end of October 2016 for around 5900 yen.
(Jul. 16, 2016  3:56 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: you took the wrong value on my site
this price is my selling price, the retail price is 6,480 yen

(Jul. 16, 2016  1:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will come with a Proto Launcher as well, and this is probably the stadium with the three spinning centres (one big that includes the two smaller ones) that we saw used in the finals at the World Hobby Fair 2016 Summer. It will be sold in the end of October 2016 for around 5900 yen.

56€?! Wow. That´s pretty expensive. But if it´s fun I will maybe save up for it. I´m exited for this release.
(Jul. 16, 2016  3:23 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: It's too early to tell I'm sure, but... Any predictions on how fun this stadium would be?

This stadium is quite different, but the Tornado BeyStadium in MFB was a quite fun to play with!
(Jul. 16, 2016  8:22 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: how does it look like

Check the end of this video:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1331429
Think you linked to the wrong URL there Smile
Thank you. I wonder if batteries are inclued
of course batteries are not included, you buy them separately
think what always happens when you leave batteries inside a toy or anything else for a really long time

(Jul. 17, 2016  9:11 AM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: Thank you. I wonder if batteries are inclued
Since this is called a set won't this come with a beyblade too?
yes, it will come with a beyblade

(Jul. 20, 2016  8:44 AM)Ultra Wrote: Since this is called a set won't this come with a beyblade too?
(Jul. 20, 2016  10:03 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: yes, it will come with a beyblade

(Jul. 20, 2016  8:44 AM)Ultra Wrote: Since this is called a set won't this come with a beyblade too?

I hope it's better than the mediocre Rock Orso and Tornado Herculio.

Given that it's called a "DX Set", it might come with more than just a Beyblade and the stadium. So far, the only other products to have "DX" in their names have come with a Beylogger. Maybe this will be another shot at one for anyone interested?
(Jul. 20, 2016  9:52 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:

Given that it's called a "DX Set", it might come with more than just a Beyblade and the stadium. So far, the only other products to have "DX" in their names have come with a Beylogger. Maybe this will be another shot at one for anyone interested?

DX (deluxe) is common terminology in the Japanese toy market for bigger/more expensive products in general. I can't help but get the sense that TT has largely abandoned the BeyLogger.
(Jul. 20, 2016  9:52 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:

It could be but I was just pointing it out since the beyblade part hadn't been mentioned even though the name suggests it. Also there have been two similar items with MFB with a stadium with a spinning element where they came with just a beyblade (and launcher in one of the cases).
Recently, a demonstration on Dual Cyclone BeyStadium will be held in our city, by exclusive official agent.

From the poster of the event, it contains a official image of Dual Cyclone BeyStadium possibly.

Also what I had found was the new BeyStadium may include a new beyblade which is blue colour.

[Image: 13906601_1429731720376303_7210537084172997274_n.jpg]

If I said anything is not correct, please forgive me.
Thanks for sharing, azsas!

That is definitely a new Beyblade. It looks nice, and I'll guess it supposed to be an Attack type. Please tell us how the stadium performs (if you go to this event). We have seen one video of its performance and it seemed really boring...
Hm, that looks really like the Aquario Wheel.
It actually reminded me first of this early concept render for the Phantom Metal Wheel, which also resembles Aquario somewhat with their four elongated wings: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:0008.jpg

Does that letter at the center of the new Beyblade look like a "P" to anyone else? Looks to me like this could be the Phantasm/Phantom Beyblade Hasbro's trademarks alluded to.

(Aug. 19, 2016  1:28 PM)azsas Wrote: Recently, a demonstration on Dual Cyclone BeyStadium will be held in our city, by exclusive official agent.

From the poster of the event, it contains a official image of Dual Cyclone BeyStadium possibly.

Also what I had found was the new BeyStadium may include a new beyblade which is blue colour.

[Image: 13906601_1429731720376303_7210537084172997274_n.jpg]

If I said anything is not correct, please forgive me.

Just quoting for the new page. Thanks for the news!
Hard to say, but it could be a 'P'. As soon as you mentioned the early Phantom design, I thought it could be too. You are probably right, Angry, haha.
azsas, do you live outside Japan? I cannot actually read what it says, but that looks more like Chinese writing than full Japanese, which means that you guys (in Hong Kong? Taiwan?) are getting a sneak-peak at the new stadium and Beyblade but not those in Japan, hah.