[Product]  B-46 Booster Obelisk Odin .T.X

oh man Triple is basically completely filled in

this gon' be gud

Thanks for the updates!

(Jun. 16, 2016  5:07 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Why is it so cheap? Cheaper than any other booster

The reduced price is part of a promotion Takara-Tomy's running alongside its X2MI release.

(Source: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-CoroCor...n-and-more)
This is beautiful, one of the nicest looking Bursts so far and makes the blue O2 look like carp I swear.
awesome!!

lol i think it is going to sell a lot as it looks so good
If the first tooth is very tall, then the Layer is just like the blue one from the Random Layer collection. What we need to know though is how much Triple weighs.

Even with the 550 yen promotion, Obelisk Odin will still get you 900 BeyPoints after scanning the QR code.
the weight of Triple is around 19 - 19.2g

(Jun. 17, 2016  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If the first tooth is very tall, then the Layer is just like the blue one from the Random Layer collection. What we need to know though is how much Triple weighs.

Even with the 550 yen promotion, Obelisk Odin will still get you 900 BeyPoints after scanning the QR code.
Ugh and Heavy weighs 21.6 grams. Why do they even bother...
Not exactly sure what purpose Triple is meant to have apart from maybe effecting balance and movement by the side it's put on...
It is really meant as an attack Disk, focusing the weight distribution in three areas for critical hits, apparently.
This layer looks really nice in silver! I'm happy about the new colour combination for Xtreme, too. I like the layer a lot better without stickers, though (which is saying something, because I find myself to be kindof a stubborn sticker-purist with Beyblade).
Maybe Triple will see some attack use, as it looks to have some synchronity with valkyrie, and maybe some disk attack with Baldur's tall driver.
It doesn't seem like Baldur's Driver is actually taller than others.
Personally I still prefer the blue clear cover; Blue looks really nice with Silver.
But I really hope Triple will be similar in performance to something like Knuckle; maybe better suited for attack. And the Xtreme looks dank.
Someone on Twitter posted the two positions in which you can place Triple with the Valkyrie Layer (because you divide three protrusions on two different slots depending on the rotation), and the weights do not fall that well with Valkyrie's attack points...

[Image: ClOwsLlVEAAsMWp.jpg]
I am not convinced that it would make a difference either way, to be honest.
Looks like Triple ought to line up pretty well with V2, though. Eee
The fact that only one of the "spikes" is fully filled in is truly bizarre.
(Jun. 20, 2016  7:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The fact that only one of the "spikes" is fully filled in is truly bizarre.

actually this picture doesnt really show correctly how the T disk is on the V Layer
but it should have took it from up
that way
[Image: CIMG2541.JPG]
[Image: CIMG2542.JPG]

and on V2 , it's like below
[Image: CIMG2543.JPG]
[Image: CIMG2544.JPG]
(Jun. 20, 2016  7:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The fact that only one of the "spikes" is fully filled in is truly bizarre.

This is likely to fix balance issues, not to cause them. If it does cause issues, it could help with d2, if put on the right side.
(Jun. 17, 2016  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is really meant as an attack Disk, focusing the weight distribution in three areas for critical hits, apparently.

Really? That sucks because there's only a handful of layers that can be considered three sided, so there's V2, Valkyrie, K2, Trident and Evileye, K2 and Evileye are both better for Defense than attack and Trident flat out sucks, so that's two Layers that I can see Triple be used for, it just doesn't seem beneficial for Defense or Endurance, especially compared to other already great disks. Maybe I'm not seeing Triple being useful on some non three sided layers but I'm not sure how it could be useful for those, unless it creates an imbalance in a good way. Plus, if they wanted to focus the weight onto three areas, I have to ask why only one was filled in and why none of the three sides are expanded enough to make it more significant, this should have weighed at least 20g. For some reason, I can see this work interestingly on Xcalibur, depending on how that one side is lined up, although I'm not saying it'll work well.

That's just my thoughts so far and I'm hoping that Triple proves me wrong and can be useful.

Oh and thanks for the images and information OkinawamTS and Kai-V.
just realized that I misread your post

The alignment doesn't really matter anyway since the disk will rotate with the driver as they lose clicks, so it won't always be lined up.

The one spike being filled in probably is just there to balance the weight from each side since there's two spikes on one side and a filled in spike on the other.