[Product]  B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C

(May. 17, 2016  6:12 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: It seems like they are not a seller themselves though, but a proxy service like zenmarket or buyee. I assume you will have to pay their fee and pay domestic shipping to their warehouse, then of course ship it to yourself from there. Seems like that is calculated into you price there? Not bad. But surely the international isnt? Seems really cheap if so. I wonder how much their fees are. Zenmarket is 300¥ per item with no hidden fees. Gotta be careful. Like on buyee i hear that it costs extra to combine shipments and stuff

Yeah but Zenmarket also has that stupid fee when you deposit money which Buyee doesn't. Also yeah Buyee does have that but considering they're having to use a new box, packing materials and time I don't see this as unreasonable.
Funny how Horusood's beast looks like a blue Dranzer lol. Still cool, I guess.
(May. 18, 2016  12:22 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah but Zenmarket also has that stupid fee when you deposit money which Buyee doesn't. Also yeah Buyee does have that but considering they're having to use a new box, packing materials and time I don't see this as unreasonable.

That "stupid fee" is just the amount of money Paypal takes out of each deposit; it's not money that ZenMarket gets to keep. The amount varies depending on what payment method you use. Buyee seems considerably more expensive all around even when taking this into account.

(May. 18, 2016  7:22 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Funny how Horusood's beast looks like a blue Dranzer lol. Still cool, I guess.

Because Dranzer is a bird and Horus is also a bird.
(May. 18, 2016  8:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 18, 2016  12:22 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah but Zenmarket also has that stupid fee when you deposit money which Buyee doesn't. Also yeah Buyee does have that but considering they're having to use a new box, packing materials and time I don't see this as unreasonable.

That "stupid fee" is just the amount of money Paypal takes out of each deposit; it's not money that ZenMarket gets to keep. The amount varies depending on what payment method you use. Buyee seems considerably more expensive all around even when taking this into account.

I never said they did but it's still money you're being charged. And it's not present with buyee... People can moan about buyee all they want but I still hate the method of having to deposit money like with Zenmarket. Also people seem make a massive big deal about it but I don't feel it's considerably more to buy with buyee than zenmarket tbh.
(May. 18, 2016  11:37 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 18, 2016  8:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I never said they did but it's still money you're being charged. And it's not present with buyee... People can moan about buyee all they want but I still hate the method of having to deposit money like with Zenmarket. Also people seem make a massive big deal about it but I don't feel it's considerably more to buy with buyee than zenmarket tbh.

You're right, I misread Buyee's chart earlier, sorry. I guess if you only use it to buy Beyblades it's probably way cheaper since they charge 0% on Amazon and Rakuten and only ¥150 if the item is under ¥3,000.
Don't they charge to combine packages though? Like per package. Like since I normally get like 20-30 auctions shipped at a time, combining packages would be a big charge for me. I always thought that buying single items would be cheaper from Buyee (but a lot of times shipping one item is done cheaper on ebay since it's shipped directly. Just got Wyvern for $16 shipped), but if you get multiple things, then Zenmarket is much cheaper
No the fee is not per package. Have you even read the website cause it lays it out very clearly? It's 500 yen for 2 packages and 1000 for three or more. Anyway a package consolidation fee seems fine to me since they're using time and resources. I don't really get how Zenmarket don't charge for that tbh.
(May. 19, 2016  11:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: No the fee is not per package. Have you even read the website cause it lays it out very clearly? It's 500 yen for 2 packages and 1000 for three or more. Anyway a package consolidation fee seems fine to me since they're using time and resources. I don't really get how Zenmarket don't charge for that tbh.

Seriously man, there is no reason to phrase things in such an antagonistic way. It's impossible to engage in conversation like this.

ZenMarket doesn't charge for package consolidation and in addition to that, they provide their own incredibly cheap insurance so you can mark down the value of the package and avoid huge customs fees. Each service obviously has their own strengths and weaknesses; there's no need to turn this into a big argument.
The spwacial move of Holy Horusood reminds me of the Distortion Drive of Pisces. Is upper good at upper attack or is it just a not working gimmick?
(May. 20, 2016  6:02 AM)Zera Wrote: The spwacial move of Holy Horusood reminds me of the Distortion Drive of Pisces. Is upper good at upper attack or is it just a not working gimmick?

H2.U.C has not been released so we haven't done any tests. all we know about Upper is that it's called upper and is supposed to lift the bey upwards.
(May. 20, 2016  6:22 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  6:02 AM)Zera Wrote: The spwacial move of Holy Horusood reminds me of the Distortion Drive of Pisces. Is upper good at upper attack or is it just a not working gimmick?

H2.U.C has not been released so we haven't done any tests. all we know about Upper is that it's called upper and is supposed to lift the bey upwards.

ok. Thank you. Smile
ohh that sounds cool so we know its not gonna really hover its hard to explain hmm its probably gonna be light on the stadium so when the bey hits it it will move smooth and glide.
(May. 20, 2016  1:26 PM)KnightPro Wrote: ohh that sounds cool so we know its not gonna really hover its hard to explain hmm its probably gonna be light on the stadium so when the bey hits it it will move smooth and glide.

Most likely nothing noticeable will happen. It's just a gimmick disk from what we've seen so far
Yea i think the air goes through the beyblade because it looks like U2 has a lot of open spots.
U2 is Unlock Unicorn... Did you mean Upper? It would probably be best to type the full names anyway, it makes it easier to search for things later on.
oh sorry i meant to put H2 omg its too early lol
Is the driver claw?
If it resembles H1 then itll suck.
(May. 23, 2016  7:45 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Is the driver claw?
If it resembles H1 then itll suck.

You can see in the first post of this thread, and various posts throughout the thread, and the fact that "C" always means "Claw", that it is indeed Claw. And Holy Horusood doesn't really resemble Horusood in its shape.

Please make more of an effort to read threads before posting in them Smile
lol i know 'things in anime always aren't true'

but i think gimmick of Upper is like Upper wing as H2UC was landing very slowly when launched just like Evil Befall

i mean they are trying to show it's gimmick is upperforce
Teeth of layer
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Upper is actually balanced and symmetric. The 2 wings are just slanted.

Weight (Balance without decimal point)
H2: 8g
Upper: 20g
Claw: 6g

Total: 34g
(May. 24, 2016  11:33 AM)gankoba Wrote: How do you already have this!?
Found and bought in a toy store here, Hong Kong, not Japan.
Wow, I can't believe you got it so early!

Thank you for the pictures! H2's teeth look decent, and I am interested in how H2 and Upper perform. Have you tried them?
(May. 24, 2016  11:59 AM)Hato Wrote: Wow, I can't believe you got it so early!

Thank you for the pictures! H2's teeth look decent, and I am interested in how H2 and Upper perform. Have you tried them?

Sorry to say that I still haven't got a launcher. Pinching_eyes_2 Pinching_eyes_2
Thanks for the pics!

Another 20g disk ... sigh.