[Product]  B-42 Booster Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy

(Apr. 12, 2016  2:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey Oki, that photo and the one you posted in another thread don't work.

That's odd, they work for me.

Kinda sad they just used a disk already released. But then again they would easily run out of letters.
^ Could you please try re-uploading the images to a site like imgur.com? Would like to see :') haha
Sadly Imgur is banned in my school and I don't get out in a while. Someone else could though.
Ah, it works now. Thanks Oki!

It certainly looks powerful ...
(Apr. 12, 2016  2:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Could you please try re-uploading the images to a site like imgur.com? Would like to see :') haha

I will try to save them on my PC and then upload them on my site
after that link them here

or you can click on the pictures coz when I put them here I put the link that redirect it to the picture
I tried opening them but they don't work either. I just get this:

[Image: 9EjLCPg.png]

Anyway, considering the huge amount of new parts we got this month, reusing one disk doesn't strike me as a big deal. The Driver looks a lot like Blow, though?
It does look like Blow mixed with LF but I can't tell.
Too bad it uses force, but my got this layer is soooo beautiful!!!
Here is the Photo Uploaded on Photobucket :-
[Image: 1460468701961_zpsrmcuvdyy.jpg]

Edit :- Okay The photo posted by Okina is visible. Sorry for the Double Posting of Photo.
Jaggy looks so lame.
is the driver a hole flat, although i doubt that because of zephyr.
the layer looks really good.
kind of sad to see that they're using the force disk, it would have been nice to see another new disk.
anyone know what the driver is called?
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:12 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is the driver a hole flat, although i doubt that because of zephyr.
the layer looks really good.
kind of sad to see that they're using the force disk, it would have been nice to see another new disk.
anyone know what the driver is called?

OkinawamTS mentioned what the whole name of the Beyblade is.
To me Jagged looks like an LF with a spike or a hole in the center.
Wow... D2FJ, what can I say about it:
Dark Deathscyther - The Layer looks awesome, I will probably get it just for that as it seems crazy and unbalanced.
Force - Kinda disappointed that they're not making a new Disk but Force is quite good (from what I hear) so I shouldn't complain.
Jaggy - Besides the name being ugh... the Driver disappointed me. I'm glad it's something new but as someone said, it looks lame. I was really hoping for a metal flat for the Driver.

P.S: I guess you could argue that a metal flat would be too early but if we can have Drivers with the same gimmicks as CS and AS then why not one based on MF?
Yeah, I definitely would've been very happy to see Metal Flat and I feel like it would suit Dark Deathscyther well. Hopefully sometime soon ...
Dark Deathscyther Looks Very Cool !!!!! I really liked it. I am really looking forward towards how it would perform against Other Dual Layers And of course the Normal Deathscyther !!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
The Layer looks great! Loving the evil feel of it. Surprised that they are reusing Disks already, but there is only a limited amount of letters Uncertain Jaggy looks... Odd. Don't know what it is supposed to be. I thought it was HF, but I don't think it would be that because Zephyr (as Neet has already mentioned). Nevertheless, I will be waiting for what the gimmick of the Driver is supposed to be and will be trying to buy this Grin
(Apr. 12, 2016  7:51 PM)Hato Wrote: The Layer looks great! Loving the evil feel of it. Surprised that they are reusing Disks already, but there is only a limited amount of letters Uncertain

We got six new releases this month and of them, five had new Disks. I don't find it odd at all that one doesn't, and it's a Booster release that still has two new parts. Have we been so spoiled already? lol

As for Jaggy, it could be a narrower Zephyr, though that seems unlikely. Maybe a narrower Fusion ... which would be worthless? I have no idea.
Just by looking at it, I think the gimmick is that one half is smash attack and the other half is upper attack.
(Apr. 12, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2016  7:51 PM)Hato Wrote: The Layer looks great! Loving the evil feel of it. Surprised that they are reusing Disks already, but there is only a limited amount of letters Uncertain

We got six new releases this month and of them, five had new Disks. I don't find it odd at all that one doesn't, and it's a Booster release that still has two new parts. Have we been so spoiled already? lol

Haha, you are right. Thanks for pointing it out ^^;

(Apr. 12, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for Jaggy, it could be a narrower Zephyr, though that seems unlikely. Maybe a narrower Fusion ... which would be worthless? I have no idea.

Yeah, from the 2 guesses you made (wasn't sure if it was a bump when I made my post), it seems to be practically the same as those 2 Drivers. Hopefully it isn't like that when we get more information.
(Apr. 12, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

As for Jaggy, it could be a narrower Zephyr, though that seems unlikely. Maybe a narrower Fusion ... which would be worthless? I have no idea.

Yeah, weird how R2GR and K2LP actually were fully new, I mean they're boosters and the Dual Layers would have been new enough, and they're about to give us more new stuff with W2VO!
(Apr. 12, 2016  8:13 PM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Just by looking at it, I think the gimmick is that one half is smash attack and the other half is upper attack.

Whoa, are the different blades sloped differently? I can't really tell from those pics.
One side is indeed for more compact attacks and the right side is indeed meant to be more for Upper Attack, but the declination is really not that pronounced.
this beyblade is going to have the moves like jagger

i'll make my exit now.
(Apr. 12, 2016  9:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: this beyblade is going to have the moves like jagger

i'll make my exit now.

AGHHHHHH

I WAS GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE ;_;

Jaggy looks to me like it has an FS-style nub in the middle, not a hole.