[Product]  B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk.G.R

Booster to be released on April 2nd 2016 with one of the new Dual Layers, Rising Ragnaruk.

The R Driver possibly appears to stand for Revive.
I'm gonna be soooo broke. Can't wait until these come out!
I find these simpler names roll off the tongue a lot easier. Thanks for the information. Smile
Oh, that is just the name of the Dual Layer. It will still have a Disk and a Driver, so who knows what the overall name will sound like.
[Image: D40CV70.jpg]

I cannot decipher what G stands for, but R appears to be for "Revive".

That picture also confirms the term "Dual Layer".

I really was not expecting that sort of double crab claw design for Ragnaruk, very cool.
To me this Revive Driver looks like a BGrin. I hope it'll have bearings.
revive as in LAD potential, i'm just thinking about it too much i guess.
although it would be pretty awesome if there was a LAD burst beyblade.
I bet Revive will be a B: D replica. Kinda early but hey, I can't wait to see how it will perform.
Maybe it´s Rising Ragnaruk Great Revive. Smile
The driver reminds me of Flash Sagittario's.
This layer like the first ragnaruk just seems ok for me, it does look alot more circular then the first though with the dual layer overlapping each other. If the driver really is called revive, and by the way it looks i have a theory on how it might act. It looks similar to gyro, also it looks alittle taller wich might be usefull. But the tip it reminds me ALOT of BGrin, from phantom orion, the tip looks like it might move. Im not saying its gonna have bearings im just saying it looks like it might spin with the bey, and when its gonna go off balance due to the tip with the bey spinning it can move its self back up "reviving " its self from getting off balance and scraping on the floor and loosing power, this could be really helpfull if it does that, the tip doesnt even need to spin if its designed in a way to do that without spinning it can still work, but thats just a theory
Hm, upon zooming on my phone, G might stand for Gravity.
If thats true then that definetly adds to my theory since naming it gravity it might mean its alittle heavyer like gravity is, thus making it go well with a tip that helps revive it from scraping the floor but using the weight to pull it back on balance again just a theory
Revive would make sense if there´s a spring inside that winds the bey up and let it start to spin again after it stopped spinning (Wouldn´t that be illegal then?) or it simply just has the Life after Death feature. Grin
(Mar. 12, 2016  6:43 PM)Zera Wrote: Revive would make sense if there´s a spring inside that winds the bey up and let it start to spin again after it stopped spinning (Wouldn´t that be illegal then?) or it simply just has the Life after Death feature. Grin

That would be really similar to the engien gear system, the only way that theory would work is if you wind up the tip like in the engien gear, so far in burst we dont have that. Another similar thing to that would be the FGrin and FConfused 4D Bottoms where when the bey losses speed it gets a boost, that is more likelly to happen then the engien gear version, but the way the tip of this driver is that is also verry unlikelly i still feel like my theory is closer to how it is. Hopefully we do get drivers like the engien gear and the 4d bottoms
(Mar. 12, 2016  6:43 PM)Zera Wrote: Revive would make sense if there´s a spring inside that winds the bey up and let it start to spin again after it stopped spinning (Wouldn´t that be illegal then?) or it simply just has the Life after Death feature. Grin

i agree it may have LAD. but i'm sure TT will not make it too powerful. as now they use it to show "how powerful this bey is! it can easily defert Ragnerak!!!"
Ah man, super excited for this release! Looks good and I love Ragnaruk Tongue_out

I don't think it would get such a special gimmick when no other Bey seems to have it. Probably just a Bearing tip, maybe like Wolborg 1's? Crossing my fingers for B : D. :')

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Kai-V! Smile
Looks like the tip is wider to facilitate longer spinning while wobbling. I suspect that's the meaning of the name Revive.
this Ragnaruk is just so insane compare to its old vers. I hope it will do better too
(Mar. 12, 2016  2:28 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: revive as in LAD potential, i'm just thinking about it too much i guess.
although it would be pretty awesome if there was a LAD burst beyblade.
(Mar. 12, 2016  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like the tip is wider to facilitate longer spinning while wobbling. I suspect that's the meaning of the name Revive.

Neither of these involves revival but Brad seems like he's closest there.
As others have commented, Revive is a very thin and barebones driver with a wide, bulky tip like BGrin. This places most of its weight at the bottom, anchoring the beyblade as much as a driver can. Combine this with what appears to be a minor ball tip with flat, slanted sides and you've got a defensive driver with (theoretically) the power to stop suddenly mid topple, potentially even jerking itself upright.
From what I can see, Revive is designed to take hits by going down but retain balance and RPM as much as possible as it does so, eventually selfrighting.
For what it is worth, I do think I can see the word "free" (in Katakana), so there will be a free-spinning aspect for sure.
I have no idea how you can read anything at that size but I'll take your word for it. That would probably make this similar to the Hasbro Wolborg, spinning at most angles with no trouble, but with more potential to stop itself before the AR/Layer scrapes.
(Mar. 13, 2016  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For what it is worth, I do think I can see the word "free" (in Katakana), so there will be a free-spinning aspect for sure.

lol, makes the release of Gyro feel very pointless if this is the case.
Ah, the Driver is actually called Revolve.