[Product]  B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan .K.U

I would personally absolutely love to see another Zeus tip, free spinning or otherwise. That thing was so versatile and, when combined with just the right parts, the most crazy attack tip I've ever seen. The sudden change in friction and slight height difference between components stopped CS from having anything like the same fluid mode change.
Ah, there is white rubber on Unite, it looks a lot like F:D and the page says something about an actual Mode Change, but it might just be like CS and not have any mechanical change.

EDIT: marutti's bigger scans in his video confirm that Unite is CS, with a sharp plastic tip and a band of white rubber around it.
How dissapointing. The center looked metal from the smaller scans.

Nice to see that I was kind of right about the bumps getting greater prominance in this version though.
Honestly would have loved to see a comeback for Metal Change but okay, the white rubber is rad.

Then again TT isn't meant to please... THOSE people.
Awesome ! Another driver based from a MFB bottom !
(Mar. 14, 2016  4:40 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: How dissapointing.

(Mar. 14, 2016  4:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Awesome ! Another driver based from a MFB bottom !

Funny to see people are complaining about getting CS, which was a tip design that was constantly desired during the plastic and HMS era.

Also, they're not going to reinvent the wheel all the time, or even most of the time. If you expect so, your expectations are to blame, not the designs. Smile
(Mar. 14, 2016  5:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  4:40 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: How dissapointing.

(Mar. 14, 2016  4:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Awesome ! Another driver based from a MFB bottom !

Funny to see people are complaining about getting CS, which was a tip design that was constantly desired during the plastic and HMS era.

Also, they're not going to reinvent the wheel all the time, or even most of the time. If you expect so, your expectations are to blame, not the designs. Smile

I guess people don't mind if it takes ideas from plastic and HMS gen though...
I actually did a fan designed Beyblade with a CS-like tip during the HMS era, and never got to play with it during MFB, so I for one am super excited for this.
[Image: 8QmIooB.jpg]

[Image: Isi2ev1.png]
Man those holes are not a good indicator for some much needed weight...

[Image: t5p1knO.png]
best looking layer so far, i'm really glad that it's basically CS, hopefully the rubber will be softer.
may be its more outside wieght distribution
Man, seeing all these cool Beyblade! Might get both VV and SS just to mess around with em' in tournaments. They both look very promising.
Cool that we now have a new CS. Can´t wait for this bey to be released. Smile
(Mar. 14, 2016  5:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I actually did a fan designed Beyblade with a CS-like tip during the HMS era, and never got to play with it during MFB, so I for one am super excited for this.

You should be! CS is one of the coolest Bottoms from the MFB generation in my opinion. I'm excited too.

(Mar. 14, 2016  7:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Man those holes are not a good indicator for some much needed weight...

Maybe, but it could easily also be partially filled in on the bottom to compensate for that. Can't really say.

Storm Spriggan looks vicious.
hm looks good! burst really needs a tip for defence that has ruber so we have now.

appart from being a good old tip. i know TT will add mode change in it like V-Valky

anyways thanks for pics Kai-V!
(Mar. 14, 2016  7:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Man those holes are not a good indicator for some much needed weight...
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:02 PM)loyd87 Wrote: may be its more outside wieght distribution

Or maybe it's a balance thing. Weighted "knuckle dusters" on the outside of the disk are bound to prove good for burst attack when combined with something that lets you angle your bey. Maybe the overall weight is intentionally kept low to compensate for how good that is?
Or, maybe it's just to reduce the weight and make it less expensive to produce, haha.
Storm Spriggan looks so cool. Really excited about the driver. Also thanks Kai-V for the picsSmile
(Mar. 15, 2016  12:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Or, maybe it's just to reduce the weight and make it less expensive to produce, haha.

This would make almost zero difference in material costs.
This thing is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Definitely my most anticipated of the new releases, even if mostly aesthetically.
(Mar. 15, 2016  3:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2016  12:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Or, maybe it's just to reduce the weight and make it less expensive to produce, haha.

This would make almost zero difference in material costs.

That is true if you were thinking about them individually. If it was collective, they could produce an extra disk after manufacturing like 20 or 30 with the material they saved.
How much do you think it would cost them to manufacture that one Disk otherwise?

We are talking about toys with really advanced designs and ornate detailing, and you think they're going to cut costs by leaving a few tiny holes in a cheap zinc alloy part? The Disks are definitely the cheapest part of a Burst Bey to manufacture and the cost savings would be so negligible.

When I worked on Battle Strikers, we would discuss ways to cut manufacturing costs all the time. This kind of thing never came up because it's a totally ineffective way of saving money. Better to reduce paint processes or things like that.
[Image: B_35.png]

clear pic of storm sprigen
We already had clear pics of it in this thread Smile