[Product]  B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan .K.U

(Mar. 18, 2016  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We already had clear pics of it in this thread Smile

ok Bey Brad Smile. but i'm surprised no seen this one yet on TT's beycloud
Also, holy cow it looks like Gigars.
why didn't they release long winders with the dual layer starters? would've been a great addition.
(Mar. 18, 2016  4:02 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: why didn't they release long winders with the dual layer starters? would've been a great addition.

Because then they can't sell it to you later, obviously!
(Mar. 18, 2016  2:17 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We already had clear pics of it in this thread Smile

ok Bey Brad Smile. but i'm surprised no seen this one yet on TT's beycloud

That is because peoplr probably all saw them too but it was useless to post about that because we already saw good pictures.
(Mar. 18, 2016  3:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, holy cow it looks like Gigars.
Oh yeah, I guess it kinda does, I was thinking Galeon, with it's sub AR fanned out, seems to be a mix of both
Yggdrasil is Gigars,
Storm Spriggan is Galeon with it's sub AR fanned out but SS has smaller wings
I kind of see Driger V for some reason LOL!
(Mar. 18, 2016  1:13 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Yggdrasil is Gigars,
Storm Spriggan is Galeon with it's sub AR fanned out but SS has smaller wings

It really is! Grin
It seriously looks nothing like War Lion to me lol
yes it is if you put Galeon that way
[Image: 20150113_bb8777.JPG]
but Storm Spriggan has small wings

but it's absolutely not Gigars

(Mar. 18, 2016  5:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It seriously looks nothing like War Lion to me lol
I'm just talking about the overall aesthetic impression.

I really don't see the resemblance still, sorry.
I see gigars too the first time I look at it. look like the 2 IMO.
I have the same opinion as Oki. To me it looks like Galeon.
Yeah really looks like a blend between driger v and galeon shape wise and stuff guess it looks like gigars a bit because its red.
I don't really see why we're fawning over what it looks like because the aesthetic between Plastics and Burst are so vastly different. SS really doesn't look like anything from plastics unless you really, really stretch your imagination.
(Mar. 18, 2016  7:47 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I don't really see why we're fawning over what it looks like because the aesthetic between Plastics and Burst are so vastly different. SS really doesn't look like anything from plastics unless you really, really stretch your imagination.

I don't see anything wrong with doing so, and whether the layers sort of look like some AR seems to be based of the similarities they find and how they see it, plus, the aesthetics are different but I think they're also talking about the shape and layout of the AR. Discussing it helps find ways this layer does and doesn't look like a certain AR. It's mainly for fun I guess.
absolutly and its for people nostalgic who known old generation. for new player its just a new beyblade with cool aesthetic
anyway for an idea of how this will perform in burst i created my own Unite, using a silicon ring on the claw driver, so far from my testing it seems, that the KO rate is very low, usually it will just stay in the middle and regain balance quickly after knocking it over, of course just adding a silicon doesn't seem to effect the burst rate, but anyway, this seems like a great part for a defence stamina/hybrid.

again the tip of of claw is wider, so this testing does not exactly reflect how Unite will perform.
the change from attack to stamina is amazing, it's such a smooth change, even when tilting during battle, it goes into attack mode for very short time, a second at most, and quickly goes back into the middle to stamina mode..

have yet to test it's attack, but will test soon, have been marathoning one piece (300 episodes to go) so haven't had too much time to test it out.

i've done about 10 test battles with it as a defense combo, it winning 9/10 battles, it burst once.
combo used deathscyther wing "custom Unite", this isn't a great defense type, but it still won against valkyrie heavy accele, 9/10 times.

will post attack testing results tomorrow.
hopefully this gives people a sort of idea of how Unite will perform in burst.
Unite looks to work more then CS(personaly I never do something like this from what wee seein the video with my CS)

Storm Spriggan look to be a good counter-attack.
THAT LOOKS SO COOOOOOL
yeah I have a big expectation for that bey! I can't make a decision on wich I buy first :\
This looks so beautiful and Unite will probably be very useful that this is most likely the only Dual Layer Beyblade I will buy without waiting to see what anyone's impression on it is.
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This looks so beautiful and Unite will probably be very useful that this is most likely the only Dual Layer Beyblade I will buy without waiting to see what anyone's impression on it is.

That's my thoughts on Kaiser Kerbeus, minus the usefulness. Regardless if Kaiser Kerbeus or this becomes useful, I'll get them both for looks!