[Product]  B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro

Why do I have this weird this feeling this Layer is going to be the next Wyvang. We shall see...

This new wave is so much better looking than the previous, even with only these tiny pics. Thanks again Kai-V!
Maybe ring would be more gimmicky version of wing or heavy. Maybe more Stamina/more weight on out side but. Less weight. It could first disk to feature gimmick.

Edit:- I mean It may have gimmick. Beacuse all disks are ring shape and heavy is already outside weight focused disk. So this could be upgrade like how assult is accel (so heavy to ring). Or something else? No ? but I'm sure tt Wil not reuse anything (unless it have added gimmick or upgrade)
Maybe Gyro has a bearing inside. That would also be cool for burst. Smile
I have a feeling this is the type of beyblade I want, bad!
Stanima type, hmm. The picture of odin caught me off guard completely. So this one once revealed may do the same impact.
"Ring" implies to me that it would be hollow along the inside, kind of like Circle Wide from HMS or something. But of course it's baseless speculation. :') Something that extends just past the Layer's edge could be useful, and could avoid being overpowered by keeping it lightweight.

I just hope it will be good so we'll have some variety in Disk selection.
yes please!!!

btw, do we have horusudo released yet???
if burst layers ever remind me of gryff, this is it.
Kai-V was this translated right? 0_0

I'll call you draciel, mr beyblade.
Maybe Ring would have the same gimmick as D125 and SR200 which is creating centrifugal force because it has almost no weight on the inside and a lot of weight on the outside. I would be glade if they would bring that gimmick back for Burst. We would then also have our first hollowed out disk in Burst. Even if my theorys are wrong Ring could still be good for Stamina because rings are most of the time round.
(Oct. 28, 2015  11:00 PM)Zed EX Wrote: I'll call you draciel, mr beyblade.

no

not draciel

draciel bad

don't jynx it man

(as always, though, thanks for the latest Beyblade news, Kai-V)
I can't wait to see what Gyro is. Let's hope Takara Tomy won't ruin the gimmick with something like Flame Pegasus.
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:14 AM)Angry Face Wrote:

no

not draciel

draciel bad

don't jynx it man

(as always, though, thanks for the latest Beyblade news, Kai-V)
pffft we need a good defensive base in burst.
Agreed, that is easier said than done though. A good immobile defense base, for Burst, would certainly need some kind of gimmick. Because, in my opinion, the better a driver is for resisting KO, the worse it is for resisting being burst. So it seems like the traditional idea of a defense bottom seems to have no use with the burst gimmick in play, for now at least. It will be interesting to see if and how Takara adresses this issue
There is no difference in the springs right now, for defence types?

That basically ruins the entire theory. Unless the wheel is REALLY smooth to reduce friction for the 3 big hits needed to cause a burst (Can we call these MEGA HITS or something btw?)

EDIT: Omg guys, wouldn't a left spin beyblade be invincible to bursting by a right spin beyblade?
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:16 AM)Zed EX Wrote: There is no difference in the springs right now, for defence types?

That basically ruins the entire theory. Unless the wheel is REALLY smooth to reduce friction for the 3 big hits needed to cause a burst (Can we call these MEGA HITS or something btw?)

EDIT: Omg guys, wouldn't a left spin beyblade be invisible to bursting by a right spin beyblade?

I've thought about this quite a bit, and it work the other way around as well, when you think about it. This could even make left spin useless because it would be like gears moving each other, pushing each other forward and they might even reverse the clicks.

Left vs Right means less burst...
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:48 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can't wait to see what Gyro is. Let's hope Takara Tomy won't ruin the gimmick with something like Flame Pegasus.

possibilities are high pal. i know it's not bearing [if it was i would named bearing, infinity, free] and in my theory gyro should mean spinning in two different direction [by tt's history. like flame pegasus' gyro base lol]. gyro should be like f230 or gyro base
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:53 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:16 AM)Zed EX Wrote: There is no difference in the springs right now, for defence types?

EDIT: Omg guys, wouldn't a left spin beyblade be invisible to bursting by a right spin beyblade?

I've thought about this quite a bit, and it work the other way around as well, when you think about it. This could even make left spin useless because it would be like gears moving each other, pushing each other forward and they might even reverse the clicks.

Left vs Right means less burst...

Not necessarily. If they give left spiners some big disadvantages (like very easy to burst teeth, heavy recoil, etc) or they can also make burst mechanism same as right spiners (so right ones can still burst lefts one. But still I don't know how left spiners can give Bos to right. Bad idea Tongue_out

I agree with Zera and Bey Bard's guess. I don't understand what Bey Bard means by hollow (because all disk's are hollow from middle). But as Bey Bard said if it's wider then other It will perform like BD145. But as Zera said if it's gimmick is extreme centrifugal force it will have good Stamina. But didn't heavy is already weight focused outside and is enough for burst?. My guess is (combination of Bey Bard and Zera's) it will be wider and thicker then other and have 90% weight focused outside so it will work like bd145 (but lighter then heavy so prevnt invincibility)
@[FIREFIRE], what Bey Brad meant by hollowing is like a ring, sort of how Phantom wheels frame has a hole in the middle and the weight being focused outside.

Also, don't double post.
(Oct. 29, 2015  2:26 AM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  1:14 AM)Angry Face Wrote:

no

not draciel

draciel bad

don't jynx it man
pffft we need a good defensive base in burst.

I was only thinking about the Layer before, but now that you mention the base, considering this is also supposed to be a Stamina type, I wouldn't be surprised if Gyro actually uses the same gimmick as GB145, which was also advertised as a Stamina part (Earth Virgo).
(Oct. 29, 2015  7:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: possibilities are high pal. i know it's not bearing [if it was i would named bearing, infinity, free] and in my theory gyro should mean spinning in two different direction [by tt's history. like flame pegasus' gyro base lol]. gyro should be like f230 or gyro base

You are trying to base way too much on the name. It could mean anything. They are definitely looking for cool names and trying to not reuse letters of the alphabet, and we have an upcoming Driver called Zephyr, so I would stress to not always take the names too literally.

(Oct. 29, 2015  1:32 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: @[FIREFIRE], what Bey Brad meant by hollowing is like a ring, sort of how Phantom wheels frame has a hole in the middle and the weight being focused outside.

Yeah, though I was imagining something more like Circle Wide:

[Image: CircleWide.jpg]
That would be awesome in looks!
(Oct. 29, 2015  3:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  7:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: possibilities are high pal. i know it's not bearing [if it was i would named bearing, infinity, free] and in my theory gyro should mean spinning in two different direction [by tt's history. like flame pegasus' gyro base lol]. gyro should be like f230 or gyro base

You are trying to base way too much on the name. It could mean anything. They are definitely looking for cool names and trying to not reuse letters of the alphabet, and we have an upcoming Driver called Zephyr, so I would stress to not always take the names too literally.

(Oct. 29, 2015  1:32 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: @[FIREFIRE], what Bey Brad meant by hollowing is like a ring, sort of how Phantom wheels frame has a hole in the middle and the weight being focused outside.

Yeah, though I was imagining something more like Circle Wide:

[Image: CircleWide.jpg]

Ok I know I shouldn't go too much on name but what I can do more then gussing. But it would be great if it's like circle wide. Not expecting to be heavier then heavy. But if it's wider or comes in contact with other beys (layers) then other disks. No one in the world can stop me from buying it. Even nicer if heavier than heavy.
it would be terrible for the game if this was heavier than heavy.