[Product]  B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro

(Oct. 30, 2015  6:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it would be terrible for the game if this was heavier than heavy.

Yeah. But we can on only guess now. Also just seen the pictures of yggdrasil ring gyro it's awesome (second bey and thing in history make FIREFIRE to say awesome)

Edit:- February 2016 huh? Too long way. But it just look so awesome I can wait
still no offical picture or leaks?
(Nov. 15, 2015  3:51 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: still no offical picture or leaks?

This doesn't come out till February ... and if there was more information, we definitely would have posted it already.
At least, I'll be able to get it for my birthday :')

I'm so excited about Gyro.
(Nov. 15, 2015  2:22 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I'm so excited about Gyro.
Me too, sounds really cool, hopefully it's not ES. Although Burst is a different animal, so who knows, ES might be good.
Looking at it now, the shape seems so similar to Chaos. Hopefully the teeth won't be as abysmal; Chaos could've benefitted from having just one strong tooth ...
(Jan. 04, 2016  6:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looking at it now, the shape seems so similar to Chaos. Hopefully the teeth won't be as abysmal; Chaos could've benefitted from having just one strong tooth ...
Hey Beybrad,
Thats Superb. Waiting for its Review !!! Lets Hope its one Awesome Burst Product with Vibrant Colors.
Well Would Love to see its Images.
Also Waiting for it to release in Feb 2016 !!! More a month to Go !!!! Smile
Cheers !!!!
Burst.
(Jan. 04, 2016  6:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looking at it now, the shape seems so similar to Chaos. Hopefully the teeth won't be as abysmal; Chaos could've benefitted from having just one strong tooth ...

This is a case where I want this release to turn out fairly strong as it's one that I want to see be good.
Yo, I'm riding the hype train for this.
Actually getting more excited for Yggdrasil then I was for Xcalibur!!
wow thanks for pics, Bey Brad
Yo, that "punk" looking guy is the owner of Yggdrasil, the World Tree?

Not who I would've imagined..
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Yo, that "punk" looking guy is the owner of Yggdrasil, the World Tree?

Agreed. I was Thinking the owner would be somebody who would be looking Like Kyoya or Some Gentlemen but that is one Big teeth guy!!!!
As name was interesting to me.
No offence to The Artist who created this Guy.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:50 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Yo, that "punk" looking guy is the owner of Yggdrasil, the World Tree?

Agreed. I was Thinking the owner would be somebody who would be looking Like Kyoya or Some Gentlemen but that is one Big teeth guy!!!!
As name was interesting to me.
No offence to The Artist who created this Guy.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

I was thinking more along the lines of a female character, actually.
Yggdrasil looks great so far, I love it's jagged design and it looks pretty balanced (I dunno...). I really hope the Yggdrasil Layer does not end up sucking like other Stamina Type Layers released (Ragnaruk, Trident and Horusood).

The owner on the other hand looks... eh.,. I'm not even sure if he was on the poster (although he does have a mohawk like the pink hair guy, he still looks nothing alike).
I must admit, for a release I am so looking forward to, this looks really cool, the owner isn't what I expect LOL, hes kind of crazy looking.
His owner's design looks really kinda boring.

It looks so much like Chaos, hopefully it will be as good stamina-wise (with better teeth, please).

But also, I really hope the driver Gyro is not GB145, it would be so disappointing...
The owner's design is nice, but definitely not what I was expecting, haha.
The design of the layer is nice, and seems me of Chaos too. Let's hope it's good! Unsmith

The owner is what everybody is saying: not what we would expect. Interesting character, though! Smile
That Layer looks so harsh and unnatural in design. So very not what I would have expected from the name.
Looks pretty balanced. I also like the owner's design. I might have to get this one.
lol it looks like chaos and miniboros grew up and had a baby!
So this is Yggdrasil in the new arcade game;

At least now we have a good idea of the colours for Yggdrail's layer.

Looking pretty cool, I think.