[Product]  B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro

(Aug. 25, 2015  3:57 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2015  11:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Even though Libra wasn't really a beast, it's based on a GODDAMN SCALE, so hah!

who said? just search libra beast on google [as soon as you see it you will know why it doesn't appear in anime]

Here's Libra, from the anime:

[Image: latest?cb=20091026233954]
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2015  11:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Even though Libra wasn't really a beast, it's based on a GODDAMN SCALE, so hah!

who said? just search libra beast on google [as soon as you see it you will know why it doesn't appear in anime]

Now that's awesome! That would be super ridiculously awesome!

i don'
t remember in which episode it appear in
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:04 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:57 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: who said? just search libra beast on google [as soon as you see it you will know why it doesn't appear in anime]

i don'
t remember in which episode it appear in

Yeah, I don't think it's real, it's probably made up!

I think it was a joke.
I got the pic from here: http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Flame_Libra

I suspect that scene was removed from the English dub since it appears to depict a crucifixion.
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I got the pic from here: http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Flame_Libra

I suspect that scene was removed from the English dub since it appears to depict a crucifixion.

Wow really? But I saw the raw Japanese version and I could have sworn it wasn't there.

And why is it purple as opposed to green? It's pretty misleading.

EDIT: Oh wait I swear if you pulled another Steel Squad at me...
Thanks Kai-V for this very informative information.
Wonder how this bey would perform.
maybe this bey have a free tip [something like es or f230] or something like GYRO SPIN GEAR like torch pegasis or something like top plate from sonkong
Dude, you can see the pic on the page there lol. I searched "libra beast" as advised and it was in the search results.
A tree Beyblade? I definitely can't miss this one lol!
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dude, you can see the pic on the page there lol. I searched "libra beast" as advised and it was in the search results.

I see it but if it's real the beasts art style looks nothing like the others and compared to the rest, it's pretty sub par in quality.
It was likely on the screen for like half a second. Also, I don't see how it looks worse than this?

[Image: Leone.JPG]
(Aug. 25, 2015  6:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was likely on the screen for like half a second. Also, I don't see how it looks worse than this?

[Image: Leone.JPG]

Nearly all of them have thin outlines and don't look Photoshopped, that Libra one does. The rest also look more like they were drawn.
Yeah, you're right that it's not from the anime, actually. I think it's from the 3DS game! Sorry!

It was posted by @[DranzerX13] so I'm sure he can tell us.
(Aug. 25, 2015  6:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, you're right that it's not from the anime, actually. I think it's from the 3DS game!

It was posted by @[DranzerX13] so I'm sure he can tell us.

Ah I wanted to guess it was from the game!
That picture is from the very first Metal Fight Beyblade normal DS game, was not released outside Japan. That game was based off the manga, and in the manga, Hokuto owned Libra.

Btw, that picture was Hokuto's special move he used. The first DS game of the series that came out before the anime, and all the character animations were done like the manga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmUkhDcnkug (horrible quality, but this will do. On the 8:40 mark, you'll see that special move)
I would just like to point out that, in Norse Mythos, the wolf Fenris was caged within the roots of Yggdrasil until the time of Ragnarok (Ragnaruk? Lol Tongue_out), so it's fair to say that there IS a beast inside of it after all.
THE TREE IS LIKE LIBRA, HOLDS THE CONSTELLATOINS,THE TREE HOLDS THE MYTHS INCLUDING VALKYRIE AND DEATH SCYTHER

[Image: lostheroesrpg.com]:libruh::supaburn:
(Aug. 28, 2015  7:23 PM)Furyo Wrote: I would just like to point out that, in Norse Mythos, the wolf Fenris was caged within the roots of Yggdrasil until the time of Ragnarok (Ragnaruk? Lol Tongue_out), so it's fair to say that there IS a beast inside of it after all.

Except that time was in the first release :p.
I think Yggrasil will be a Y-shaped layer with a tree design or with 3 asymetrical sections resembling the 3 worlds and Ring could be a ring far away from the center to create centrifugal force like D125, SR200, the weight disk of Dragoon MS or the Defense Driver from Beyblade Burst. I hope Gyro will also be such a cool part. Maybe like the Blade Base of Flame/Torch Pegasus from BeyBlade G-Revolution or the Running core of Phantom Fox or like Striker Drone from the Xtreme Top System. Smile
Maybe Gyro is something like the Rock Bison blade base or F230CF. That would also be cool. Grin
I'm actually really interested about this beyblade.
I think I´ll do Wyvern Armed Gyro as my partner combo. Smile
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:12 PM)Zera Wrote: I think I´ll do Wyvern Armed Gyro as my partner combo. Smile

Can you please wait to know what Gyro actually is before saying things like this? Grin
I just updated the first post with all of the official information known now.