[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

(Aug. 25, 2015  3:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is a new level of baseless speculation, you're literally blaming a company for something that hasn't actually happened and has no indication of happening lol

It was only a joke, I have no idea what Needle is (hopefully is like my face contest design), and I can see Evileye being kept.
It's probably Metal Sharp Tongue_out
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's probably Metal Sharp Tongue_out

Is that speculating or is that a joke?
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:26 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Or Eye-monster, sort of like Ice-Titan for Uranus.

maybe something like bill cipper from gravity falls
Haha, it's certainly speculation.
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, it's certainly speculation.

*GASPES* SPECULATION?! MOST UNORTHODOX MOST UNORTHODOX!

But Metal Sharp? Like needles that are made of metal and are sharp?
Haha, I only feel like sharing ones I feel are really likely ... but for things like Claw or Blow, there's no easy conclusion to come to.
Thanks Kai-V for this very valuablte information.
Well Needle might be burst's Metal Sharp or a free-spinning driver.
I swear if ther make another metal sharp I will literally smash it with a metal bat. No more dents in my stadiums please.
(Aug. 25, 2015  11:07 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I swear if ther make another metal sharp I will literally smash it with a metal bat. No more dents in my stadiums please.

Your stadium was damaged the first time you used it and its performance continues to alter every single time you shoot a Beyblade into it. Smile
0.0 I know it's terrible. I have a decently sized debt in the center.
if metal sharp can do that, why a hyper heavy synchrom didn't damage my stadium with any plastic tip? (because is a combination of mass and weight in a pressure point) I find it difficult to believe (I only own Metal Ball, not any other metal tip)
(Aug. 26, 2015  1:12 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: if metal sharp can do that, why a hyper heavy synchrom didn't damage my stadium with any plastic tip? (because is a combination of mass and weight in a pressure point) I find it difficult to believe (I only own Metal Ball, not any other metal tip)

Something to do with how cutting and stabbing something works. A plastic knife, even if it has the exact same shape as a metal one, will always cut worse than a metal one. I don't know the science but metal tips have proven that they damage stadiums way more than any plastic one no matter what the situation is. Even worse when people tried metal sharp with Q.
yeah, but I meant in the level it was suggested with the kind of beyblade it comes with, I don't see people using Metal Sharp in anything else than the beyblade it comes, which is pretty light
Exactly because metal sharp pokes debts into your stadium no matter what. It just does. It also has a sharper point than any plastic tip so it makes sense.
I think that's enough about tips damaging stadiums :')
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:50 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Cyclop Wing Point
it's AN evileye :p (yeah, I know the first post that it states is a beholder and a beholder has many eyes, I'm only joking around)

I just want to point out that, in general, beholders have many lesser eyes but only one main one.
I would like to point out that this driver probably had a point on it XD hahah. Yea that wasn't funny. I think the layer could be some sort of large eye on the center with the driver motif being the pupil and tiny eyes surrounding it.
Probably the centre point of the Driver (viewed from above over the layer) would be something like a pupil while the layer itself looks like the iris and the sclera of the eyeball?

Needle is very likely to be a sharp tip, my hypothesis is it might be something like a sharp-tip with spikes like JogBall of MFB.
(Aug. 26, 2015  1:59 PM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: Probably the centre point of the Driver (viewed from above over the layer) would be something like a pupil while the layer itself looks like the iris and the sclera of the eyeball?

Needle is very likely to be a sharp tip, my hypothesis is it might be something like a sharp-tip with spikes like JogBall of MFB.

There will be a stylized N on top of the Driver, not an eye, unless they really disrupt it somehow.

(Aug. 25, 2015  4:22 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Thanks Kai-V for this very valuablte information.

Thank you.
(Aug. 26, 2015  1:59 PM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: Probably the centre point of the Driver (viewed from above over the layer) would be something like a pupil while the layer itself looks like the iris and the sclera of the eyeball?

I don't know, wouldn't that make it easier to Burst if it was like JogBall?

And thanks for your hard work Kai-V, it's gladly appreciated.

please yes (but unlikely since the character is limited to the Layer alone)
(Aug. 26, 2015  3:34 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

I don't know, wouldn't that make it easier to Burst if it was like JogBall?

And thanks for your hard work Kai-V, it's gladly appreciated.

Logically it is irrelavent to the probability of bursting since it was the bolt-lock mechanism that holds the parts together but not the bottom part of the driver, but dunno.
[
The jerky motion of Jog Ball would cause constant small changes in horizontal momentum that could potentially aid in bursting ever so slightly, yes, but it would also lead to similar changes in vertical momentum, potentially detracting from the horizontal force of hits recieved. These qwould both be only tiny changes and would likely average out over the course of a beybattle anyway.