[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

Ahh, jealous. Will be at least a week for me.
Got Xcalibur yesterday, does anyone else notice that Xcalibur is kind of tough to assemble? The teeth seem to really grip the driver for me. Normally I can twist the driver to assemble the Bey, but for Xcalibur I have to grip the disk and pretty forcefully turn it.
(Jan. 06, 2016  11:58 PM)Half Nail Wrote: Got Xcalibur yesterday, does anyone else notice that Xcalibur is kind of tough to assemble? The teeth seem to really grip the driver for me. Normally I can twist the driver to assemble the Bey, but for Xcalibur I have to grip the disk and pretty forcefully turn it.

Yes, TAKARA-TOMY changed the moulding in the centre while keeping super pointy teeth for Xcalibur, which is why you have a very hard combination to twist as a result.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-23-Sta...pid1303739
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:27 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Honestly still leaning towards my guess of Wyvern Armed Massive was designed to be a strong/special defense type and this being the really strong/special attack type, since both have string launchers, seem to be major releases and both have Drivers which IN THEORY would make them ultimate at their own types, both also have completely unique parts at their time of release. I am not saying its true but its a fun idea, I hope they end up doing an ultimate stamina type.

So Wyvern Armed Massive would be their idea of ultimate defense while Excalibur should be their idea of ultimate attack in this theory.

Not a bad theory. But since Yggdrasil Ring Gyro sounds pretty o.p., and it doesn't come with a string launcher, I wonder, (only if your theory is 100% correct, which I know it may not be, but it's still good), what will be the 'ultimate' stamina bey? Heck, for that matter, I also wonder what will be the 'ultimate' balance bey will be. Not Neptune, for it is a booster. Overall, I just love speculating about future releases, whether or not it can be backed up. (It's just fun).

If it is OP in real life, it would be different from Wyvern uncustomised as it wasn't that good, unless you're referring to the parts Yggdrasil comes with individually. Yggdrasil doesn't have all new parts either so if it was advertised as their idea of "Ultimate Stamina", that would also blow my logic out of the water. Perhaps they used the acronym "X" on Xtreme for a reason and saving the "E" for Eternal, possibly for the ultimate stamina type, possibly.

EDIT: Wait nevermind! E was already used for Edge, haha I forgot.

I mean Assault is an A and so is accel.
(Jan. 07, 2016  12:53 AM)MattF0rce Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Not a bad theory. But since Yggdrasil Ring Gyro sounds pretty o.p., and it doesn't come with a string launcher, I wonder, (only if your theory is 100% correct, which I know it may not be, but it's still good), what will be the 'ultimate' stamina bey? Heck, for that matter, I also wonder what will be the 'ultimate' balance bey will be. Not Neptune, for it is a booster. Overall, I just love speculating about future releases, whether or not it can be backed up. (It's just fun).

If it is OP in real life, it would be different from Wyvern uncustomised as it wasn't that good, unless you're referring to the parts Yggdrasil comes with individually. Yggdrasil doesn't have all new parts either so if it was advertised as their idea of "Ultimate Stamina", that would also blow my logic out of the water. Perhaps they used the acronym "X" on Xtreme for a reason and saving the "E" for Eternal, possibly for the ultimate stamina type, possibly.

No man, this is old news : αssault is written with an alpha (α), not an A.
(Jan. 07, 2016  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2016  12:53 AM)MattF0rce Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If it is OP in real life, it would be different from Wyvern uncustomised as it wasn't that good, unless you're referring to the parts Yggdrasil comes with individually. Yggdrasil doesn't have all new parts either so if it was advertised as their idea of "Ultimate Stamina", that would also blow my logic out of the water. Perhaps they used the acronym "X" on Xtreme for a reason and saving the "E" for Eternal, possibly for the ultimate stamina type, possibly.

No man, this is old news : αssault is written with an alpha (α), not an A.

I know I'm trying to delete the post
THAT LAUNCHER IS AMAZING, I already have a red string launcher but a COOL SEE THROUGH ONE CAN BE PROVOED BETTERTHEN AN OLD RED ONE!!!!!XD
Just ordered mine i cant wait till it arrives in about a week im so hyped!!!!!
yeah, Xcalibur has really strong theeth
I could Burst almost every Beyblabes that it battled against, the only bey that it am still not able to burst is Amaterios

(Jan. 06, 2016  11:58 PM)Half Nail Wrote: Got Xcalibur yesterday, does anyone else notice that Xcalibur is kind of tough to assemble? The teeth seem to really grip the driver for me. Normally I can twist the driver to assemble the Bey, but for Xcalibur I have to grip the disk and pretty forcefully turn it.
So it seems that xcalibur has been doing really good in tests. But what abiut the other two parts???
(Jan. 08, 2016  8:33 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: So it seems that xcalibur has been doing really good in tests. But what abiut the other two parts???

Actually, Xcalibur has been doing worse than all the other attack layers (Valkyrie, Spriggan, Minoboros) in most of the tests so far. Maybe you meant xtreme? Xtreme has been doing really well in the tests so far, VHX went 65% win rate against OHD. Force has gotten like no tests as of now.
I would say that testing for all of the new parts has been pretty bare so far, so hard to draw any kind of conclusions.
Well, I've had it for three days, and the handle for my yellow Beylauncher already broke off.
(Jan. 08, 2016  9:29 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Well, I've had it for three days, and the handle for my yellow Beylauncher already broke off.

I saw a few comments like this on Japanese Twitter as well. Did the handle crack or just come off from the string?
The handle cracked off. It didn't even hit anything, I just launched and then I saw the handle on the stadium floor lol.
(Jan. 09, 2016  2:20 AM)Duwg Wrote: can it beat OHD?

Xcalibur uncustomized is very unlikely to defeat anything, but something with Xtreme has very high chances of beating Odin Heavy Defense since even Amaterios Heavy Xtreme fared well against it in my tests.
(Jan. 09, 2016  2:20 AM)Duwg Wrote: can it beat OHD?

like I said previously XFX or even XHX could burst all the beys that I battle against.
The only battle that it couldnt win, was against Amaterios Heavy Accel/Xtreme which it lost by Burst finish almost everytime.

But like many people already said it, XFX doesnt have stamina, so it often lost by Spin Finsh.
But if you can shoot it doing the perfect angle, you have a big change to win almost any battle by Burst Finish
The handle on my string launcher snapped. Uncertain

Used duct tape to get it back on, and it probably won't last long, but oh well. Unsmith
(Jan. 09, 2016  4:34 AM)Hato Wrote: The handle on my string launcher snapped. Uncertain

Used duct tape to get it back on, and it probably won't last long, but oh well. Unsmith

The one that came with this set?
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:05 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  4:34 AM)Hato Wrote: The handle on my string launcher snapped. Uncertain

The one that came with this set

Yes. Seems like the clear plastic makes it more fragile, which isn't a surprise.

Shame that a nice launcher had to break.
Wow, two breaks already in this community ...
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:09 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:05 AM)Cannon Wrote:

The one that came with this set

Yes. Seems like the clear plastic makes it more fragile, which isn't a surprise.

Shame that a nice launcher had to break.

Weird .. following this comment:

(Jan. 08, 2016  9:29 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Well, I've had it for three days, and the handle for my yellow Beylauncher already broke off.

Did you have a launcher rubber on them or?
I put it on briefly, but decided I didn't like the feel of it oddly enough.
Mine is really squeaky; kinda scared to use it.
The best BeyLauncher I've had is the blue one from B-08.
Ironically, my Wyvern one broke today. Unhappy string just bam diddly do darn gone