[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

1234beyblade doesn't count, because he launches like Chuck Norris.
Loved that vid! Always enjoy the four way battles.
Can't wait to see this in action. I'm (hopefully) getting mine as soon as it releases.
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:18 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Can't wait to see this in action. I'm (hopefully) getting mine as soon as it releases.
depends where you buy it and especially when you buy it. Coz not every shops are fast to send package.
And a lot of shops should close for the end of year holiday around 12/26 until 1/4
and Japan post Office should close for the New Year Holiday around 12/30 to 1/4
(Dec. 03, 2015  4:00 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:18 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Can't wait to see this in action. I'm (hopefully) getting mine as soon as it releases.
depends where you buy it and especially when you buy it. Coz not every ships are fast to send package.
And a lot of shops should close for the end of year holiday around 12/26 until 1/4

Really? Aw man, that sucks butts. I was hoping i could get my Burst collection expanded by at least the 4th of Jan.

(Dec. 03, 2015  4:00 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
depends where you buy it and especially when you buy it. Coz not every ships are fast to send package.

Aw, man.
Honestly still leaning towards my guess of Wyvern Armed Massive was designed to be a strong/special defense type and this being the really strong/special attack type, since both have string launchers, seem to be major releases and both have Drivers which IN THEORY would make them ultimate at their own types, both also have completely unique parts at their time of release. I am not saying its true but its a fun idea, I hope they end up doing an ultimate stamina type.

So Wyvern Armed Massive would be their idea of ultimate defense while Excalibur should be their idea of ultimate attack in this theory.
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:27 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Honestly still leaning towards my guess of Wyvern Armed Massive was designed to be a strong/special defense type and this being the really strong/special attack type, since both have string launchers, seem to be major releases and both have Drivers which IN THEORY would make them ultimate at their own types, both also have completely unique parts at their time of release. I am not saying its true but its a fun idea, I hope they end up doing an ultimate stamina type.

So Wyvern Armed Massive would be their idea of ultimate defense while Excalibur should be their idea of ultimate attack in this theory.

Not a bad theory. But since Yggdrasil Ring Gyro sounds pretty o.p., and it doesn't come with a string launcher, I wonder, (only if your theory is 100% correct, which I know it may not be, but it's still good), what will be the 'ultimate' stamina bey? Heck, for that matter, I also wonder what will be the 'ultimate' balance bey will be. Not Neptune, for it is a booster. Overall, I just love speculating about future releases, whether or not it can be backed up. (It's just fun).
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2015  9:27 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Honestly still leaning towards my guess of Wyvern Armed Massive was designed to be a strong/special defense type and this being the really strong/special attack type, since both have string launchers, seem to be major releases and both have Drivers which IN THEORY would make them ultimate at their own types, both also have completely unique parts at their time of release. I am not saying its true but its a fun idea, I hope they end up doing an ultimate stamina type.

Not a bad theory. But since Yggdrasil Ring Gyro sounds pretty o.p., and it doesn't come with a string launcher, I wonder, (only if your theory is 100% correct, which I know it may not be, but it's still good), what will be the 'ultimate' stamina bey? Heck, for that matter, I also wonder what will be the 'ultimate' balance bey will be. Not Neptune, for it is a booster. Overall, I just love speculating about future releases, whether or not it can be backed up. (It's just fun).

If it is OP in real life, it would be different from Wyvern uncustomised as it wasn't that good, unless you're referring to the parts Yggdrasil comes with individually. Yggdrasil doesn't have all new parts either so if it was advertised as their idea of "Ultimate Stamina", that would also blow my logic out of the water. Perhaps they used the acronym "X" on Xtreme for a reason and saving the "E" for Eternal, possibly for the ultimate stamina type, possibly.

EDIT: Wait nevermind! E was already used for Edge, haha I forgot.
(Dec. 10, 2015  1:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:

If it is OP in real life, it would be different from Wyvern uncustomised as it wasn't that good, unless you're referring to the parts Yggdrasil comes with individually. Yggdrasil doesn't have all new parts either so if it was advertised as their idea of "Ultimate Stamina", that would also blow my logic out of the water. Perhaps they used the acronym "X" on Xtreme for a reason and saving the "E" for Eternal, possibly for the ultimate stamina type, possibly.

EDIT: Wait nevermind! E was already used for Edge, haha I forgot.

Huh. Still kinda thinking about their idea of ultimate balance. Spriggan maybe?
(Dec. 11, 2015  2:46 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
Well, it seems more like a basic balance type much like the other early releases.

I'm sure the main villain would have it.
I think you guys are buying into Takara-Tomy's marketing hype a little too much. Wink
(Dec. 11, 2015  3:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think you guys are buying into Takara-Tomy's marketing hype a little too much. Wink

Using Takara Tomy perspective is the only way for me to guess what they'll do next, which I probably shouldn't do! You gotta admit my theory wasn't too illogical.
Yeah, but the toy designers aren't the ones making the marketing decisions.
(Dec. 11, 2015  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, but the toy designers aren't the ones making the marketing decisions.

I know, I'm not saying that's what they'll be labelled as, but it almost seemed intended to be made purely for that certain type.
[Image: SkypePhoto_20151211_121537_zpscabbhlbm.jpg]

Thanks to Gankoba for the picture. He spotted it on twitter.
anyone here can translate pic above?
(Dec. 11, 2015  1:29 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: anyone here can translate pic above?

It basically says that Excalibur is a "super attack type beyblade". With the advertisement, "cut the opponent in two with the attack power of a super strong sword!"
oh ok it looks like they're making layer as focus more then driver. but it looks like it will suffer very high recoil
(Dec. 11, 2015  1:40 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: oh ok it looks like they're making layer as focus more then driver. but it looks like it will suffer very high recoil

Exactly, unfortunately I can't find any information on Force or Extreme yet. That's really what everyone wants.

Maybe it will, it may benefit from that though if it has strong teeth.

(Dec. 11, 2015  1:44 PM)gankoba Wrote: Clear yellow launcher FTW!! Want one? I'm selling them Grin

You don't think people will see through that little trick, bro? Lmao
Oh my god that looks so cool. Burst really keeps upping the game with these designs. I'll be getting this as soon as I can.
WOW! Now that we have a better picture, this looks amazing!!
I already pre ordered mine, can't wait to have it and unbox it, an love it!

I'm still curious about the Disk, which we don't have anything at all about it... Right?
Wow, just wow. It looks amazing.
But the sword is orange Uncertain
(Dec. 11, 2015  2:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Wow, just wow. It looks amazing.
But the sword is orange Uncertain

We knew this already, though. Also, keep in mind that Takara-Tomy's pics are always over-exposed and over-saturated.

[Image: special_vol2_img.png]