[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

about Xcalibur
maybe, he is asking to see the teeth, which I didnt take on picture
but for Force, no idea coz I already posted it

(Dec. 27, 2015  6:12 PM)gankoba Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2015  5:47 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Great. @[gankoba], do you think you can take pictures of the underside of Xcalibur and of Force ?

I thought there were plenty of pics of that already
You could clearly see the teeth and underside as a whole in the video.
Xcalibur is physically harder to put together compared to Valkyrie. Noticibly harder. And from what I've seen with mine, sturdier too
Oh, I missed OkinawamTS' pictures, sorry.

I'm wondering if Xcalibur's teeth wear as fast as Valkyrie's.
I think the plastic on the Xcalibur teeth is a different material than others. I'm pretty sure it's more durable. TT seems to be making tiny changes with each new release.
haha this sounds great! hope when bb burst comes to the US then they make the teeth as strong as they are right now Grin
(Dec. 27, 2015  8:19 PM)gankoba Wrote: I think the plastic on the Xcalibur teeth is a different material than others. I'm pretty sure it's more durable. TT seems to be making tiny changes with each new release.

Oh that's a relief really, now quick burst suicide performance is a little to no.
(Dec. 27, 2015  8:19 PM)gankoba Wrote: I think the plastic on the Xcalibur teeth is a different material than others. I'm pretty sure it's more durable. TT seems to be making tiny changes with each new release.

I think they might not fix earlier teeth until they release their evolutions.
Before again jumping to conclusions, verifications need to be done before it can be stated that the plastic for the teeth, and therefore the whole plastic underneath the Xcalibur Layer, is different than the plastic used for every previous Beyblade Burst release. You saw what happened with Amaterios ...
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You saw what happened with Amaterios ...

Well, the only thing we conclusively found about Amaterios is that its teeth seem more durable than others. Whether this is due to its design or material is unknown to us still, though.
Check out my new Xcalibur vid, it's epic. Xcalibur VS 10 other good Beys!!
odin seems to counter xcalibur pretty well.

Horusood heavy assault? please explain.
ok then. anyways, no idea how it beat xcalibur though.
(Dec. 28, 2015  1:36 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: ok then. anyways, no idea how it beat xcalibur though.

Well none of us know how good Xcalibur is yet.
I will say this, there are no worries about the teeth. They're sharper and more durable than Valkyrie. I'm just noticing that XFX has very little stamina. If it doesn't burst its opponent immediately, there's a good chance it'll get outspun
could you test xcalibur heavy/force accel?
(Dec. 28, 2015  2:16 PM)gankoba Wrote: I will say this, there are no worries about the teeth. They're sharper and more durable than Valkyrie. I'm just noticing that XFX has very little stamina. If it doesn't burst its opponent immediately, there's a good chance it'll get outspun

Then again, after seeing your video he did burst something (Wyvern?) at very low spin speeds.
don't forget, also spriggan heavy accel.
I posted a video of Xcalibur, Spriggan, and Minoborus Force Xtreme going against OHD. Please take a look Smile
(Dec. 28, 2015  2:16 PM)gankoba Wrote: I will say this, there are no worries about the teeth. They're sharper and more durable than Valkyrie. I'm just noticing that XFX has very little stamina. If it doesn't burst its opponent immediately, there's a good chance it'll get outspun

This is exactly what I'm worried about, for the Xtreme driver specifically.

It seems to do okay though and at least Xcalibur won't burst as easily as I thought.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the hardness of rubber like ?

Are we talking, like RF or RS hardness?
(Dec. 28, 2015  8:16 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the hardness of rubber like ?

Are we talking, like RF or RS hardness?

Gankoba just got a Cyber Aquario RF in his MFB video, so are RF and Xtreme as hard as each other, @[gankoba]?
The design of Ex-Caliber sort of bugs me to be honest, looks very recoily.
Yup, feels and looks exactly like the Aquario rubber flat. They're pretty much exactly the same