[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

Honestly this Beylauncher is still the best I've had. All of the launches feel quite good.
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, two breaks already in this community ...

To be fair, this community probably uses its Beyblade products with more force and frequency than any other. Still impressively quick though.
(Jan. 11, 2016  3:50 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, two breaks already in this community ...

To be fair, this community probably uses its Beyblade products with more force and frequency than any other. Still impressively quick though.

Yeah, but I've also seen several Japanese players post broken yellow BeyLauncher handles on Twitter.
Forgot to mention that mine is complete trash now. It broke on Saturday, and the string wouldn't retract or stretch out.
mine broke this evening,
now without the handle, it's not really easy to grip but I can still use it.

oh and once you put that Clear Yellow BeyLauncher on the Bey Grip, it's really hard to remove it
I had to remove the 2 screw from the BeyLauncher near the grip to be able to remove it from my son's Bey Grip

(Jan. 11, 2016  3:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  3:50 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Yeah, but I've also seen several Japanese players post broken yellow BeyLauncher handles on Twitter.
Removing the BeyLauncher from the Launchergrip seems to be pretty universally difficult.
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Removing the BeyLauncher from the Launchergrip seems to be pretty universally difficult.

the other ones were quite easy to remove, but the yellow one I couldnt remove it.
I've never found it easy ^^; I had to unscrew my Launchergrip to remove my purple BeyLauncher yesterday.
If you still have the handle, @[OkinawamTS], you can fix it with duct tape;

I wrapped the tape diagonally so it would go around the nub and handle, and then did it the other way and repeated. Works great! Smile
Why did i stick the blue stickers on this. They made Xcalibur look hideous.
TAKE THEM OFF
(Jan. 12, 2016  5:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: TAKE THEM OFF

I did :p along with that tiny green sticker. It would've fallen off probably.

Note to others: do not stick the blue flames on.
my xcalibur just arrived yesterday, but i had to go to the post office to get it today....urg, any way today i got home, and make a video ( it will be up soon ) and i have been usings it non stop, trying to break in the Xtreme driver so it can be good hahahaha its already much better then when i launched it the first 5 times. right now im doing some tests on each of the parts, starting with Xcalibur, so far it seems that Xcalibur is good as a balance layer, with balance leaning into deffence and attack. But i am not sure yet. It has also done pretty well as a stamina layer. As for pure attack, it tends to burt both it and the oppenent bey. I have to do some other things now so for now im gonna take a break from the testing. Also i just wanted to say Xcalibur looks AMAZING in person just wow, especially when its spining, its looks chrome red when spining, its amazing
I've used Xcalibur and I can't imagine it being good as a Stamina Layer in any way. Which combos is it good in? And what do those combos beat?
I could imagine it winning some stamina matches by destablization but if it wins against stallers I'll be amazed, considering its design.
(Jan. 14, 2016  12:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've used Xcalibur and I can't imagine it being good as a Stamina Layer in any way. Which combos is it good in? And what do those combos beat?

i had used Xcalibur Spread Survive. I put it against Wyvern heavy accel. Idk if it was just luck, but it won as a stamina mostly due to the spread disk evenly distrubiting weight , and also to the recoil the xcalibur has. like i said i didnt do too much tests just yet, and all the tests i did was mostly balance type ones, and he seems to e good at balance, again i just havnt had much time today to do alot of tests but i will maybe later tonight and tomorow
Better pictures of the Xcalibur Force Xtreme Saint Knight Ver. :

[Image: t2lWZw1.jpg] [Image: KOJwfDW.jpg]

I am debating whether to buy this month's CoroCoro since now I remember what the rules are for this lottery hah.
It's actually really nice! I love it! It's way better than that red one by FAR.
I like the XFX Saint Knight Ver, it looks amazing. Like J.I.N.B.E.E! said, it is much better than the original red one (which I thought didn't look that great to begin with) so this is an improvement.
I love it but not worth whatever insane amount of money it will cost if it's ever for sale in the first place.
(Jan. 12, 2016  5:25 AM)Cannon Wrote: Why did i stick the blue stickers on this. They made Xcalibur look hideous.

Really? I find it pretty badass.

Finally stick myself for one, I found it suprising since I can still get some blades even there aren't really any ads in HK about beyblade anymore.
wow saint knight ver looks very cool
I like it with stickers. However at some point the green sticker must have flung off, I have no idea where it is
Hi guys, I was in vacations and didn't see any of this, I know for the testing thread that Xtreme is really good for attack (has we all suspected) but what happen with Xcalibur? is useless, not good enough or has found any combo?
I would say it's too early to draw a conclusion, but I haven't found it that great. Stamina is just awful and while its sword-point can deliver powerful hits, that's pretty much the only part of Xcalibur that can deliver real damage and it doesn't land that often.