[Product]  B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set (Super Hyperion MR.Tp.Xp-2, King Helios MR.Gg.Zl-10)

New set slated for release on October 8th, 2022. Contains the new evolutions of Hyperion and Helios, a new Belial DB Core, and a non-Metal Lock release of Bearing Drift. Retail price is 7250 JPY.

Items included in this set:
  • Super Hyperion MR.Tp.Xp-2
  • King Helios MR.Gg.Zl-10
  • Divine Belial(3).Nx.BDr with H Gear
  • Full Custom BeyLauncher LR (Blue/Red color ver.)
The new Blades are called "Super" and "King", but are in Japanese spelled as the "超" and "王" kanji respectively with furigana above denoting that they are pronounced as "Super" and "King. Not to be confused with the "超" and "王" Discs, which are pronounced as just how one would pronounce the kanji by themselves ("cho" and "ou"). Also not to be confused with the "Super" and "King" Rings from the Superking series, which are spelled in out in Katakana as the English words. Language is fun!

The gimmick with the confusingly named Blades is much like Duo Aeclipse from the God/Cho-Z series, as each Blade is made of two halves, one with embedded metal and one with rubber blades. The halves of these blades can be interchanged with the other to create two versions of the "Superking" (超王) Blade, with one being the Metal version (denoted with an M and the end of the Layer Name) and the other being the Rubber version (denoted with an R and the end of the Layer Name). For example, combining the Helios DB Core and both metal halves of the Blades creates "Superking Helios M", whereas combining the Hyperion DB Core with both rubber halves of the Blades creates "Superking Hyperion R". The "MR" at the end of the stock Layer names denotes that both the metal and rubber halves of each blade are being used.

Moving on to less confusing territory, this set also comes with a new Belial, featuring a new Belial 3 DB Core and Evolution Gear. The H Gear consists of two pieces; a plastic part that goes above the Divine Blade and a metal part that goes underneath. This bey also includes Bearing Drift. There is also a Full Custom BeyLauncher LR in this set.

Product Promo Images from TakaraTomy Mall:

Part Promo Images from the official Beyblade Burst Website, with description translations courtesy of DataBeys Project from Twitter:

Naming Guide to Ultimate Fusion System Blades
Love the design of the Belial3 core and i completely called BDr being in this set! Helios and Hyperion are also very cool looking but Tapered and Giga are bruh moments, i would've chosen Over/Illegal and Karma over Giga and Tapered.
(Sep. 14, 2022  4:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Love the design of the Belial3 core and i completely called BDr being in this set! Helios and Hyperion are also very cool looking but Tapered and Giga are bruh moments, i would've chosen Over/Illegal and Karma over Giga and Tapered.

Illegal instead of Tapered would've made this set too OP
(Sep. 14, 2022  4:36 PM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2022  4:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Love the design of the Belial3 core and i completely called BDr being in this set! Helios and Hyperion are also very cool looking but Tapered and Giga are bruh moments, i would've chosen Over/Illegal and Karma over Giga and Tapered.

Illegal instead of Tapered would've made this set too OP

Would've been better than another Tapered
High chance Xp= experience becuz EXP Points.
Also anyone noticed how they ripped off MFB’s W105.LW105?

I’m gonna make the joke again.
*dramatic music*
Super MR!
King MR!
Super link!
*Blades split and combine as music is about to end*
Superking M!
(Sep. 14, 2022  4:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2022  4:36 PM)shindivinity Wrote: Illegal instead of Tapered would've made this set too OP

Would've been better than another Tapered

For sure man, I'm so sick of seeing tapered, looks like a damn trumpet.

Would take karma/legacy etc over that for aesthetics.

Have soooo many unused tapered that I have to put on my Hasbro beys these days.
Look at H Gear on Divine, there only half hole on the armor which mean we can use 2 H gear simultaneously. the design is very genius
With the updated images of this set, there's a bit more to talk about.

For the most part my thoughts remain pretty similar from my last post in the rumours thread. However, I think it's worth noting that Belial 3 has red underneath the core, and we know it's not the driver. Along with the red details that stick out, which kinda look like rubber poking out the core, it leads me to believe that Belial 3 has rubber locks underneath it. I'm assuming that it also has teeth combined with rubber locks to make it really tight.

Also, the H Gear has what appears to be stoppers similar to Lord base, yay... so we're giving burst locks that you don't even have to "earn" just like Lord.

Helios driver also looks a bit warped and Hyperion's looks like W105. Bearing Drift is confirmed, with is amazing!
(Sep. 14, 2022  5:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: With the updated images of this set, there's a bit more to talk about.

For the most part my thoughts remain pretty similar from my last post in the rumours thread. However, I think it's worth noting that Belial 3 has red underneath the core, and we know it's not the driver. Along with the red details that stick out, which kinda look like rubber poking out the core, it leads me to believe that Belial 3 has rubber locks underneath it. I'm assuming that it also has teeth combined with rubber locks to make it really tight.

Also, the H Gear has what appears to be stoppers similar to Lord base, yay... so we're giving burst locks that you don't even have to "earn" just like Lord.

Helios driver also looks a bit warped and Hyperion's looks like W105. Bearing Drift is confirmed, with is amazing!

Dude Belial is like a bey that every part has a burst lock lol.
King Helios and Super Hyperion? Did they seriously reuse the names?
Not as hype as the overdrive set imo, but still pretty dang good.

Hyperion and Helios need a bit more detail, that's my biggest issue with them. But otherwise I think their designs are pretty nice, and I quite like the aeclipse gimmick with the new little spin spin spin on it I will excuse myself out momentarily.

Also H gear >> L gear and Belial 3 >> Belial 1 & 2 (design wise). Also Xp is literally just Xceed+X + W105.
(Sep. 14, 2022  9:02 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Not as hype as the overdrive set imo, but still pretty dang good.

Hyperion and Helios need a bit more detail, that's my biggest issue with them. But otherwise I think their designs are pretty nice, and I quite like the aeclipse gimmick with the new little spin spin spin on it I will excuse myself out momentarily.

Also H gear >> L gear and Belial 3 >> Belial 1 & 2 (design wise). Also Xp is literally just Xceed+X + W105.

Do we even have the names Zl and Xp even stand for because I doubt that they would wait to reversal that as it’s the only thing that remains a mystery
I hope that if you have two copies you could make Super Hyperion or King Helios with two metal or two rubber blades.
Might as well, make a post since I'm done with class. Rating for three beys, launcher and a set. This is gonna be long, but worth it? Some stuff will be filler until more news.

I feel like H Gear is gonna be like Godbomber to Power Master Optimus Prime where it will split apart and parts form into a cool new super mode.
Im afraid Xp and Zl will be trash because the chip doesnt look as round as Z n X chip, which mean it will hinder bey performance when touching ridge and LAD
Oh its explosion and zeal.

Michael Bay interfered with Hyperion's designing LOL. The blades are likely gonna be like Cycle, so Xceed and Zone better....

Also BDr is actual...who's laughing now scalpers? (Becuz im sure MBDr was very expensive and people had to resort to scalpers for that...right???)
(Sep. 15, 2022  7:28 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Also BDr is actual...who's laughing now scalpers? (Becuz im sure MBDr was very expensive and people had to resort to scalpers for that...right???)

It was/is expensive because, IIRC, the only way to obtain it was by participating in a mail-in campaign in Japan. There was no way to purchase it first-hand, so there wasn't really any way for scalping to occur in the first place. It was just a limited-time event, limited to Japan, with limited supply.
(Sep. 15, 2022  7:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2022  7:28 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Also BDr is actual...who's laughing now scalpers? (Becuz im sure MBDr was very expensive and people had to resort to scalpers for that...right???)

It was/is expensive because, IIRC, the only way to obtain it was by participating in a mail-in campaign in Japan. There was no way to purchase it first-hand, so there wasn't really any way for scalping to occur in the first place. It was just a limited-time event, limited to Japan, with limited supply.
I'm aware, at least becuz of this we don't have to plead those (bleeped) scalpers no more, we just..have to buy this expensive set...well scalpers often charge more than TT right?

The weird thing is TT also release Explosion and Dash version at the same time but on different set
(Sep. 15, 2022  7:50 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

The weird thing is TT also release Explosion and Dash version at the same time but on different set
How i see this:
Super MR! *Transformation sound*
King MR!*Transformation sound*
SUPER LINK!!!!
Super Link, Superking R/Superking M!

Also the name of the set sounds a lot like wanting to declare war on every Combining mecha ever made, like TF Combiners or Megazords...
Dude Zl probably worries me. It probably wont have good stamina and lad with that rubber, even master blader didnt show how helios perform