[Product]  B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set (Super Hyperion MR.Tp.Xp-2, King Helios MR.Gg.Zl-10)

(Sep. 15, 2022  8:21 PM)Dark red Wrote: I think it's quite interesting that the H-gear has three colored blades: Blue for Helios, Red for Hyperion, and Purple for Lucifer. I'm guessing the purple is for Lucifer or maybe it's for Belial.  Also, since only three gears were shown, will there be one more gear for Belial? Because there were 4 gears for DB Belial, so may there will be R gear from BU Raphael. This is speculation tho. I don't know if we'll even get a new Raphael.

That's a really interesting observation - maybe we could call this gear the Flare gear instead if it does link with Lucifer

Although I would be curious to see what Lucifer's ring would be and whether it would be possible to incorporate the splitting gimmick too - If they try to adapt something like The End's gimmick with the free-spinning splitting unfortunately won't be possible - I guess we'll wait and see

As for the gears I doubt they'll release another gear since with the current setup (H Gear, D Gear, A Gear) you can still have the V gear to incorporate something out of all the protagonists onto Belial

Unrelated: Given that the H gear's metal tab takes up half the space of an armour piece, I'm curious if it'd be possible to use 2 H gear metal sections above and below Belial for some kind of godforsaken Burst Synchrome madness
(Sep. 16, 2022  7:15 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2022  8:21 PM)Dark red Wrote: I think it's quite interesting that the H-gear has three colored blades: Blue for Helios, Red for Hyperion, and Purple for Lucifer. I'm guessing the purple is for Lucifer or maybe it's for Belial.  Also, since only three gears were shown, will there be one more gear for Belial? Because there were 4 gears for DB Belial, so may there will be R gear from BU Raphael. This is speculation tho. I don't know if we'll even get a new Raphael.

That's a really interesting observation - maybe we could call this gear the Flare gear instead if it does link with Lucifer

Although I would be curious to see what Lucifer's ring would be and whether it would be possible to incorporate the splitting gimmick too - If they try to adapt something like The End's gimmick with the free-spinning splitting unfortunately won't be possible - I guess we'll wait and see

As for the gears I doubt they'll release another gear since with the current setup (H Gear, D Gear, A Gear) you can still have the V gear to incorporate something out of all the protagonists onto Belial

Unrelated: Given that the H gear's metal tab takes up half the space of an armour piece, I'm curious if it'd be possible to use 2 H gear metal sections above and below Belial for some kind of godforsaken Burst Synchrome madness

Yes it can use 2 gear at the same time, thx to its smaller tab hole
This set is going to break the meta. If the parts are banned, I said it firstSmile
(Sep. 16, 2022  9:59 AM)GhostFox Wrote: This set is going to break the meta. If the parts are banned, I said it firstSmile

No, only Bearing Drift will break the meta

Dude, in my country the set cost me about 95$ ☠️ rip my wallet

Bearing Drift itself probably worth 1/3 the set price lol
(Sep. 16, 2022  11:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  9:59 AM)GhostFox Wrote: This set is going to break the meta. If the parts are banned, I said it firstSmile

I don't think BDr will break the meta, like Zankye's vid had subtitle (Meta-shattering? No) so at best it will be like Super Smash Bros Utimate Joker.
the new hyperion and helios are basically dule eclipse from beyblade burst co z

(Sep. 16, 2022  11:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

bearing drift is so easy to ko guilty longinis  could ko it 
H gear sounds interesting
L gear is for high mode and H gear is for low mode
You can use H gear for both mode but, burst stopper work for only low mode

Low mode Plastic H gear, blade, core and Metal H gear
High mode Metal H gear, blade, core and Plastic H gear
Everything is this set caught my eye but the Belial

I hate belial with passion. It’s one of those pointless beys that get too many upgrades in one show.

To be honest I wanna see if tt made any changes to belial.
If they don’t I am just gonna sell belial
These are dual spin layers so we only get to use 1 in a deck regardless how many combos it can do
This has been something that's been on my mind for a while but when H-Gear is in High Mode, would the plastic part go between the Divine Blade and A-Gear (Filling the remaining gap in the blade) or underneath the A-Gear? The fact that TT didn't even show off H-Gear in the official video as far as installation is concerned is so confusing.

Divine Belial3 and H-Gear review
To pretty much answer my own question i asked above, looks like the plastic part of the H-Gear goes underneath the A-Gear based on the High Mode showcase in the video. The Metal part also has the inserts that fill those 2 holes on the Divine Blade. Belial3 just seems to be Belial2 with a different colored Burst stopper and i guess better teeth.

I think i'm picking this up for the Hyperion and Helios (I'm buying two so i can make the Super R and King M combinations), H-Gear, BDr and Belial3. Nexus, Divine and the launcher i'm not really too concerned about.
Well now I'm curious: Are the layers always LR compatible, or is it only certain combinations? For example, could you use Super R in left spin/King M in right spin, or are they locked to right-spin and left-spin respectively?
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/LghS5VaNTrA[/video]
Wonder how a anime adaptation of the gimmick would be like!
Original post has been updated to feature the official name guide.

King MR is 15.8g
Super MR is 15.6g

These have quite a hefty weight, and I can only imagine two combined metal sides would make it heavier, the amount of rubber probably gives it a lot of weight as well.
(Oct. 07, 2022  5:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

King MR is 15.8g
Super MR is 15.6g

These have quite a hefty weight, and I can only imagine two combined metal sides would make it heavier, the amount of rubber probably gives it a lot of weight as well.

OP weighed King MM/RR and Super MM/RR with the Core and Armor and the difference is only about 0.2 grams. The halves seem to weigh the same.
Am I hearing wrong, or can you use both left and right spin cores on both Super and King?
(Oct. 09, 2022  1:47 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Am I hearing wrong, or can you use both left and right spin cores on both Super and King?

Nope, ur hearing right. You can also use halves of the Beys and attach them vice versa