[Product]  B-00 Ultimate Driver (Metal Bearing Drift/MBD)

1st Campaign
Winner 300 people
April 23rd to June 12th
They start to hand out end of August

2nd Campaign 
Winner 300 people 
June 25th to September 25th
They'll hand out end of November.

How to apply
Only people who live in Japan can apply.
Adress for Apply
〒270-0199
千葉県流山市西初石4-1423-1
流山郵便局私書箱10号「ベイブレードバースト究極ドライバーゲットキャンペーン」係

You need to wright zipcode, your adress, name, age, telephone number behind post card.

And you need to paste BU beys barcode(after B-197).
Thats suck, i hope it also will end up in Lucifer BU
(Aug. 28, 2022  4:47 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Thats suck, i hope it also will end up in Lucifer BU

No, I hope this doesn't show up on BU Lucifer. I don't need to be casually chilling in a Tournament and then see someone playing Vanish Bahamut on MBD. That's literally what I have Nightmares about lol.
Funny part is, this will likely go on Ebay for like an absurd price. (And unfortunately, if i want one, this'll be the only way i can get it as i no live in Japan)

Oh yeah funny enough, there is also a video reviewing Metal Bearing Drift already.
time to make judging hell!
that driver prob has enough LAD to outlive my grandma Lmao
Tbh MBD doesnt really break a new meta that much, its same with drift just little bit better with same spin but still worse samespin than Bearing and atomic
(Aug. 30, 2022  2:42 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Tbh MBD doesnt really break a new meta that much, its same with drift just little bit better with same spin but still worse samespin than Bearing and atomic

While this may be true, it certainly doesn't do anything to help our LAD-saturated meta either, especially when samespin barely matters. I mean, when's the last time you saw anyone actually use atomic for samespin in Standard?
(Aug. 30, 2022  3:05 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  2:42 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Tbh MBD doesnt really break a new meta that much, its same with drift just little bit better with same spin but still worse samespin than Bearing and atomic

While this may be true, it certainly doesn't do anything to help our LAD-saturated meta either, especially when samespin barely matters. I mean, when's the last time you saw anyone actually use atomic for samespin in Standard?

Our meta isn’t LAD saturated, attack is very much viable and good. And also, same spin is just as important as opposite spin. Opposite spin matchups have a 50% chance of happening, and guess what’s on the other 50%? Same spin is. Same spin is equally important to opposite spin, we just don’t use stuff like Atomic(‘) because it’s outclassed and also doesn’t work as well on DB disks.
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  3:05 AM)BladerGem Wrote: While this may be true, it certainly doesn't do anything to help our LAD-saturated meta either, especially when samespin barely matters. I mean, when's the last time you saw anyone actually use atomic for samespin in Standard?

Our meta isn’t LAD saturated, attack is very much viable and good. And also, same spin is just as important as opposite spin. Opposite spin matchups have a 50% chance of happening, and guess what’s on the other 50%? Same spin is. Same spin is equally important to opposite spin, we just don’t use stuff like Atomic(‘) because it’s outclassed and also doesn’t work as well on DB disks.

I don't think that having one viable attack layer in the form of Guilty would qualify attack as being "very much viable and good". I'm well aware of how spin matchup odds work in theory, but you still can't pretend that LAD spam doesn't happen. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I thought Atomic was still the king of raw same spin stamina? Unless you're referring to it being outclassed by worn Rise or something, whose performance I still don't entirely understand (and only see on the winning combos list slightly more often than Atomic, which is... REALLY not that big of an accomplishment).

🤷‍♂️ I dunno, maybe I'm just jaded because I live in a state so big that we can have multiple tournaments a month, with none of them close enough to attend; or I'm just tired of seeing Dynamite +F in literally every winning combos list with the only counterplay being "slap Xtreme on Guilty and pray to a god of your choice". 

I just think it'd be an interesting change of pace if Dynamite +F and/or a handful of LAD drivers were banned, even if only experimentally, y'know?
I never got a chance to play MFB during its prime, but from what I can tell it seems like it's got infinitely more balanced type matchups than Burst has ever had (bar maybe GT, but those were the days of Judgement and Zwei + no Bearing' or Drift).
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:50 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Our meta isn’t LAD saturated, attack is very much viable and good. And also, same spin is just as important as opposite spin. Opposite spin matchups have a 50% chance of happening, and guess what’s on the other 50%? Same spin is. Same spin is equally important to opposite spin, we just don’t use stuff like Atomic(‘) because it’s outclassed and also doesn’t work as well on DB disks.

I don't think that having one viable attack layer in the form of Guilty would qualify attack as being "very much viable and good". I'm well aware of how spin matchup odds work in theory, but you still can't pretend that LAD spam doesn't happen. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I thought Atomic was still the king of raw same spin stamina? Unless you're referring to it being outclassed by worn Rise or something, whose performance I still don't entirely understand (and only see on the winning combos list slightly more often than Atomic, which is... REALLY not that big of an accomplishment).
Guilty, Xiphoid, Rage, Savior, Ultimate, and even Divine+A and Zest are all solid attack choices. LAD spam does happen but it’s not the like peak of the meta, it’s just a normal part in it. Atomic scrapes too much on DB disks to be viable anymore.
I dont know much about DB disk scrapping with Atomic', but in Kei's review Atomic' with same combo can beat Bearing' same spin with 80% win rate
(Aug. 30, 2022  3:05 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

I've seen atomic' used a lot in the Midwest area
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:50 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  4:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Our meta isn’t LAD saturated, attack is very much viable and good. And also, same spin is just as important as opposite spin. Opposite spin matchups have a 50% chance of happening, and guess what’s on the other 50%? Same spin is. Same spin is equally important to opposite spin, we just don’t use stuff like Atomic(‘) because it’s outclassed and also doesn’t work as well on DB disks.

🤷‍♂️ I dunno, maybe I'm just jaded because I live in a state so big that we can have multiple tournaments a month, with none of them close enough to attend; or I'm just tired of seeing Dynamite +F in literally every winning combos list with the only counterplay being "slap Xtreme on Guilty and pray to a god of your choice". 

I just think it'd be an interesting change of pace if Dynamite +F and/or a handful of LAD drivers were banned, even if only experimentally, y'know?
I never got a chance to play MFB during its prime, but from what I can tell it seems like it's got infinitely more balanced type matchups than Burst has ever had (bar maybe GT, but those were the days of Judgement and Zwei + no Bearing' or Drift).

xiphoid ultimate savior rage zest divine+a

also, quattro moment and yielding beat out atomic same spin, there's quite a few others
Don't forget wave
(Aug. 28, 2022  4:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2022  4:47 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Thats suck, i hope it also will end up in Lucifer BU

No, I hope this doesn't show up on BU Lucifer. I don't need to be casually chilling in a Tournament and then see someone playing Vanish Bahamut on MBD. That's literally what I have Nightmares about lol.
I SWEAR TO FREAKING GOD IF THIS SHOWS UP ON BU LUCIFER I WILL ACTUALLY DIE... OH GOD, AND PLEASE, THE ONLY THING THAT COULD BE WORSE IS IF IT COMES OUT AS A DASH DRIVER ON BU LUCIFER
(Sep. 04, 2022  8:49 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2022  4:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: No, I hope this doesn't show up on BU Lucifer. I don't need to be casually chilling in a Tournament and then see someone playing Vanish Bahamut on MBD. That's literally what I have Nightmares about lol.
I SWEAR TO FREAKING GOD IF THIS SHOWS UP ON BU LUCIFER I WILL ACTUALLY DIE... OH GOD, AND PLEASE, THE ONLY THING THAT COULD BE WORSE IS IF IT COMES OUT AS A DASH DRIVER ON BU LUCIFER

chill out bruh
(Sep. 04, 2022  8:49 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2022  4:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: No, I hope this doesn't show up on BU Lucifer. I don't need to be casually chilling in a Tournament and then see someone playing Vanish Bahamut on MBD. That's literally what I have Nightmares about lol.

Bro calm yourself down. Attack still exists. It was a joke jeez.
OOOF we really had big expectations for it i guess
(Sep. 04, 2022  10:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2022  8:49 PM)Burn87 Wrote: I SWEAR TO FREAKING GOD IF THIS SHOWS UP ON BU LUCIFER I WILL ACTUALLY DIE... OH GOD, AND PLEASE, THE ONLY THING THAT COULD BE WORSE IS IF IT COMES OUT AS A DASH DRIVER ON BU LUCIFER

Bro calm yourself down. Attack still exists. It was a joke jeez.

imagine this thing being mass released as BD' (Bearing Drift') tho... this thing is already a monster as it is, now having it as a Dash driver, increasing burst resistance, giving it a ton of same spin capability... the entire stamina meta depends on what TT does for BU Lucifer right now
(Sep. 04, 2022  10:43 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2022  10:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bro calm yourself down. Attack still exists. It was a joke jeez.

imagine this thing being mass released as BD' (Bearing Drift') tho... this thing is already a monster as it is, now having it as a Dash driver, increasing burst resistance, giving it a ton of same spin capability... the entire stamina meta depends on what TT does for BU Lucifer right now

At this point, it doesn't even matter, really. Even if it doesn't get released on BU Lucifer, there's still High Xt+', Bearing', Drift/MDrift, Zone'+Z, etc.
The meta's already oversaturated with extreme LAD drivers to the point where classic defense types don't even exist, and it seems like nobody thinks it's an issue simply because one or two incredibly specialized attack types have a chance to KO them. 
This is the equivalent of saying they should unban moves that increase evasion/decrease accuracy in competitive Pokémon, simply because a handful of moves exist that ignore accuracy checks/are guaranteed to hit.

Besides, the current attitude towards it makes me think they won't ban the part even if it isn't released on BU Lucifer (despite them having banned strong + inaccessible parts in the past, most notably Outer), so why even bother caring?
I went to Japan this summer and asked my uncle to enter with the bar codes I stashed. I got a message from him that I somehow ended up winning one😅
(Nov. 29, 2022  3:32 PM)Plot Armor Wrote: I went to Japan this summer and asked my uncle to enter with the bar codes I stashed. I got a message from him that I somehow ended up winning one😅
Congrats mate 🎊🎊🎊