[Product]  B-20 Booster Horusood Spread Edge

here is the 1st official picture got from the Toysrus Christmas book
[Image: 20151111_c9ad07.jpg]
Blue disk? I hope! I hope it's a trend

Wouldn't it be amazing if the next randoms had colored disks too? But I'm pretty sure they're just the regular ugly greys
The Disk looks definitely just grey.
Well, you can see the prongs through the linear holes hah.
Boring grey Spread or not, we get two new parts. That's definitely something to be excited about. Though I'm excited for the prospect of colored disks becoming a regular thing at a later date.
Looking at the reshuffle packs, I might be wrong, but it looks like heavy is gold, wing is redish, and spread is blue, in both packs. Maybe the disks will be color coded?

That's why I thought this spread disk might also be blue
I wouldn't expect to see colored Disks in Boosters. Probably just special sets or higher-priced starters (like Excalibur)
Yeah, I do like the look of the Horusudo layer, I'm hoping it has some attack potential, also, the driver color looks like a yellowish orange, take that with a very tiny grain of salt though as it's only an image.
Horusudo looks like jupiter if it were a plastic Gen ar.... seems very symmetrical.... looks like we have a (possible) way to defeat extreme!
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:17 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Horusudo looks like jupiter if it were a plastic Gen ar.... seems very symmetrical.... looks like we have a (possible) way to defeat extreme!

Can we please not make comments like this about parts that we haven't even seen, let alone used? It could be misleading to others.

Also, I can't see what Horusudo has in common with this design:

[Image: m1LiQBl0UB00qWTj0ObCceg.jpg]

Also, Horusudo is an an extremely asymmetric design. Jupiter is symmetrical.
I think it kind of looks like it to me, it's asymmetrical, but people compared Phantom Fox MS to Samurai Pegasis? How do those even look remotely similar?
They seriously don't have meaningful similarities other than being purple.
the design of jupiter's energy ring looks very remotely like horusudo's layer, but that is about it.
(Nov. 11, 2015  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They seriously don't have meaningful similarities other than being purple.

For me it's the waving spikes.

At least it looks more like Jupiter than Samurai Pegasis does with Phantom Fox MS.
I'm no expert, but looking at the layer, I would think it's good for attack. With the spikes pointing left and right wouldn't it snag on an opposing Bey and cause a massive hit?
(Nov. 11, 2015  11:29 PM)gankoba Wrote: I'm no expert, but looking at the layer, I would think it's good for attack. With the spikes pointing left and right wouldn't it snag on an opposing Bey and cause a massive hit?

Same here, looks that way. But we don't know anything about the teeth, we know from Valkyrie that even good attackers are bad choices with easily burstable teeth.
By looking from top looks more like Jupiter and Phantom mixed with dark Knight/ronin lol. By symbol on driver make me feel it should be something like cs with edgy edges or right edge even better if it had rubber (rubber=great attack. But attack >rubber> Stamina)
From a very early leak on Yahoo! Japan Auctions :

It looks like Edge has a tip like a quill or a pyramid ?
(Nov. 12, 2015  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From a very early leak on Yahoo! Japan Auctions :

Doesn't surprise me as it is the egyptian god bey
I hope edge isn't a tetra heron shaped defense tip. It will skip on almost any sort of angle, and from that image, it looks quite sharp to me.... ehh... it's a new tip, maybe it might work....
Next-gen version of Ball Sharp, perhaps?
(Nov. 12, 2015  8:56 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I hope edge isn't a tetra heron shaped defense tip. It will skip on almost any sort of angle, and from that image, it looks quite sharp to me.... ehh... it's a new tip, maybe it might work....

you mean tetrahedron? that would be sick! In the zelda sense anyways, and it would make sense with the bey's theme of the egyptian god. It does in fact look like a pyramid
(Nov. 12, 2015  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From a very early leak on Yahoo! Japan Auctions :

to me it kinda looks like a ds tip