[Product]  B-20 Booster Horusood Spread Edge

I really have no idea how to interpret this name in Roman letters, but basically "horusuudo". Booster to be released around November 15th 2015. It is a Stamina type and it is based on Horus.

[Image: QvuFRSp.jpg]

[Image: LuqxHtx.jpg]

[Image: 3gpGFV1.jpg]

[Image: mlIjTc7.jpg]

Horusood weighs 8.0 grams and Edge, 5.5 grams.

Is it just me or does anyone think "Edge" could mean something similar to the D series broad surface?

Anyway, thanks for the info Kai-V!
What is edge is Q T.T don't do it please don't do it. But aside from that possibility this sounds great and can't wait to see it. Thanks for the info.
Nothing's edgier than Q, haha. I really like the floral mask styling of the layer though.
Yea that does look really nice. But i really hope they don't use something like Q the tiny impacts could maybe loosen the layer and make the bey burst more easily. But maybe not I don't know how these work because mine don't ship until later this month.
That certainly could happen but, at the same time, not staying still in the vertical plane would make it harder to get the clean horizontal hits needed to burst it so the tip would have pros and cons regarding bursts. Less chance of the opposing bey bursting you (and you them) but a small chance of random self-bursts.
Well the q tip doesn't jump high enough for that to be very effective but you are right.
That layer man... it looks like the new Wyvang of Burst! I hope it can pack hits like it! Also I think a "Q" like tip would be pretty good in burst... but with out the M145 not too sure if it will be that great.
Yea. but q just doesn't have stamina. If it can't land a burst finish or stadium out early on it has no hope. But who knows it might now be a Q.
Even from that tiny image I'm sure this Beyblade is going to be very, very pretty.
The layer reminds me of the Jupiter clear wheel.
(Aug. 06, 2015  6:30 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Yea. but q just doesn't have stamina. If it can't land a burst finish or stadium out early on it has no hope. But who knows it might now be a Q.

If a bey with Q can be launched such that it is forced to spin up against a stamina type, neither will have stamina for long.
The layer refers certainly to Horus, the egyptian god .
I have a feeling this might be an enemy bey along side Deathsyther and Wyvern
(Aug. 11, 2015  3:26 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: I have a feeling this might be an enemy bey along side Deathsyther and Wyvern
I agree. I dont know about Deathscyther though. I feel like his owner will be like Kyoya in a sense (Minus being the rival to Valkyrie).
(Aug. 11, 2015  3:41 AM)Ryūjin Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  3:26 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: I have a feeling this might be an enemy bey along side Deathsyther and Wyvern
I agree. I dont know about Deathscyther though. I feel like his owner will be like Kyoya in a sense (Minus being the rival to Valkyrie).

hmm... so more like an akira guy evil at first, but slowly turns good??
Maybe "Edge" will be something like SF because the edges are grinded off.
Edge ? This driver sounds edgy.
(Aug. 05, 2015  11:13 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Nothing's edgier than Q, haha. I really like the floral mask styling of the layer though.

what about r2f and gcf?
I think edge is something like DS
or SWD

or something like RDF Grin
(Aug. 11, 2015  4:33 PM)loyd87 Wrote: or SWD

or something like RDF Grin

I assume it to be stamina-esque
I think edge could be in the same categories of Fusion.

Spread seems to income frequently in Balance beys (like Spriggan starter kit)

may be a gimmick driver like Fusion.
OK guys, the goal of these topics is so you can discuss all the things that are known, not the one element that remains unknown hah.