Ad is adventure
BladerGem, look who called it XD

(Mar. 15, 2022  3:13 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: New gear kids
[Image: Screenshot_20220315-091432_YouTube.jpg]
My guess
Gold is prob Xcalibur
Red is prob achilles
Blue is dragon

I think this basically confirms we're getting a new Dragon as the blue gear has the shape of the Sting disk. Yeah i do think Red will likely be Achilles and Gold is Xcalibur or some other bey (probably is Xcalibur)
(Feb. 06, 2022  2:22 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

A while back in the Burst Speculation thread, I guess I was half correct about a potential Dragon/Achilles gear being made haha. It was what I was kinda hoping for.

Anyway, that Divine blade looks quite good, I like it. That driver... oh boy it really was kinda like Venture. I guess the tip is rubber at the very least, but still. It's not bad, just not as interesting as I'd hope. Ah well.

And parts
[Image: IMG_14155.png]
[Image: IMG_14132.png]
Ad is adventure

I'm going to guess the Red Gear may come from an Achilles Evolution maybe. Yup, we all guessed it, basically an upgraded version of Venture. Oh well, hopefully, it is as tight as Venture. But the New Gears look so Futuristic from their silhouettes. Anyways, Divine Belial is looking pretty good other and the Divine Blade looks like a pretty good attacker. Maybe this stock will be the best Perfect Gear because the last two Perfect Gears were kinda bad. But Adventure's basically the exact opposite of Venture because Venture had rubber on the outside but now it has Rubber on the inside. I can't wait for some Test Battles with this and hopefully, it is better than Dangerous Belial. 

Kids? You don't know how Old I am
My guess
Gold is prob Xcalibur
Red is prob achilles
Blue is dragon

And parts
[Image: IMG_14155.png]
[Image: IMG_14132.png]
Ad is adventure

The red gear looks like an offensive version of the F gear, probably from Achilles. The blue gear, like DeltaZakuro said, strongly resembles the Sting disk so it's probably from Dragon and will go on Nexus, and the yellow/gold gear... I can't actually tell what that could possibly be. Unlike the other gears, the ? actually covers part of the design so it's a total mystery. It could be an addon for the driver, or a new armor like the L gear. Either way, only time will tell.
As for Adventure, it looks like it could potentially see usage for defense types, similar to RS and RSF back in MFB.
Lol the really called it adventure. Most of Us called it as for the 3 new gears it got to be a sign for Achilles, Xcalibur and Dragon coming
I think the golden gear is an X gear (Xcalibur motif). I am predicting its gonna be a driver attachment, but the outline is hard to tell.
Hmm...Adventure looks like Venture except its Cetus' RS. (Was RS any good?)

I think they're trying to do a mini Almight (OH NO)

"flat shaft tip and can move its claw-shaped rubber around the shaft tip up and down."

Sounds like a malfunctioning CH120+RSF (RF if I believe they're trying to say its a flat tip, but it looks like SF or even a no good sharp IMO)
I find the box design to be weirdly subdued. It's not very eye-catching for children, is it? The lack of anime characters to slap on the front doesn't help. Considering the black and gold matches Belial's colors, I wonder if the color scheme of the boxes will change with the Beys.

My body (and wallet) is ready for a DB Achilles and Dragon, if we're not being misled.
(Mar. 15, 2022  4:26 AM)Morc Wrote: I find the box design to be weirdly subdued. It's not very eye-catching for children, is it? The lack of anime characters to slap on the front doesn't help. Considering the black and gold matches Belial's colors, I wonder if the color scheme of the boxes will change with the Beys.

My body (and wallet) is ready for a DB Achilles and Dragon, if we're not being misled.

eh, i think the box is alright, reminds me of the dual layer days, although I do agree that an anime character would be a little bit better (even though this isn't an anime). I also will think that following previous systems, the colors will change with said beys, predicting as well that the box background will be black too if left spins from this system get released.

And yes, I probably will be buying the potential Achilles, Dragon, and Xcalibur not just for the beys themselves, but for the supposed gears that will come with said beys for Divine Belial.
(Mar. 15, 2022  4:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: about.png]
Side profile. Ad looks like impact
Oh no, wasn't Impact bad? (Also it looks like Trick, and would act like iit. Dang it)

Well now I'm just sad. A RS/RSF would've been really nice to have! Why'd they have to go and make it an even worse version of Impact T-T
Also it looks like Divine might suffer from the same issues that Dangerous did, with funny gaps and hollow areas to accommodate the gears.
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

Well now I'm just sad. A RS/RSF would've been really nice to have! Why'd they have to go and make it an even worse version of Impact T-T
Also it looks like Divine might suffer from the same issues that Dangerous did, with funny gaps and hollow areas to accommodate the gears.

It looks like *all* the gears fit on Divine, too. The teaser seems to imply as much, only pointing to the layer assembly and not the other two parts.
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

Because TT doesn't know what is competitive? NVM they just intend it to have a gimmick that is unique.
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:52 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Well now I'm just sad. A RS/RSF would've been really nice to have! Why'd they have to go and make it an even worse version of Impact T-T

It looks like *all* the gears fit on Divine, too. The teaser seems to imply as much, only pointing to the layer assembly and not the other two parts.

I think it's just pointing to Divine Belial as a whole, if you look at the red gear it has the same tabs as the F gear, and the blue gear has the same cutouts for attaching to Nexus as the S gear. I originally thought the same thing, and was trying to figure out how they'd managed to make a DB chip attachment lol
Tbh, i dont like Divine blade shape. Its contact point is too high, not good for attacking just like dangerous.
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:55 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Well now I'm just sad. A RS/RSF would've been really nice to have! Why'd they have to go and make it an even worse version of Impact T-T
Because TT doesn't know what is competitive? NVM they just intend it to have a gimmick that is unique.

Considering the unholy Bearing-Drift hybrid they made, I'd say they have a pretty good idea of what is and isn't competitive.
(Mar. 15, 2022  6:32 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:55 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Because TT doesn't know what is competitive? NVM they just intend it to have a gimmick that is unique.

Considering the unholy Bearing-Drift hybrid they made, I'd say they have a pretty good idea of what is and isn't competitive.
Yeah, but sometimes parts run hot and cold. IDK if whoever designs this parts is moody.
(Mar. 15, 2022  7:34 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2022  6:32 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Considering the unholy Bearing-Drift hybrid they made, I'd say they have a pretty good idea of what is and isn't competitive.
Yeah, but sometimes parts run hot and cold. IDK if whoever designs this parts is moody.

It doesn’t matter if they care about designs or not, as long as it sells, that’s all that matters to them.
After seeing Divine, I was actually impressed. Kinda sad to see, the driver being called Adventure and not Advance, but it's whatever. Downfall, is that Adventure looks like Impact, and that Driver wasn't good.

I'll rank each part, for something to do.
Belial2-7/10: I'll be honest, easy way to get Belial2 Core, and the Core isn't bad.

Divine-7/10: Looks like there's some attack power. I think it could be good, but till testing happens, it'll stay a 7.

3 Armor-5/10: 3 was fine, 9 is better in terms of three-sided attack.

Nexus-6/10: Okay, after seeing the D Gear, I was a bit happier, and with the S Gear too, this disc isn't that bad.

Adventure-7/10: The Driver looks aggressive, but also looks to be somewhat bad. The X Gear(I'd assume) could help this driver a bunch, if it's bad.

Whole bey: 32/50: Over half, but also not above 40, so I'd say Divine Belial is good, not great.
the driver is already gonna be outclassed by the unholy Bearing-Drift hybrid
(Mar. 15, 2022  3:47 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: the driver is already gonna be outclassed by the unholy Bearing-Drift hybrid
Yeah, that driver is something else. This might break the meta, so I'd get one if I could, but I can't. I'm kinda excited on Divine, but also not.
i'm pretty sure that unholy driver is a competition prize but don't take this seriously, i'm just assuming... i'll prob wait to get the unholy drift-bearing thing when it becomes easy to get instead of forking over like 400 dollars on ebay, now back to the subject on Divine, i'm buying it just for the belial 2