[Product]  B-197 Booster Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3

Halloween Belial looks OK just good for people to get Belial2 if they couldn't get the set the colors are like fine? It looks like something Hasbro would do for a recolor
(Mar. 01, 2022  1:22 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: So uh saw leak pic of this bey and it seems like we might be getting Belial II for the core in a red recolor
Orange
The full leak of the bey is on the github.io site. It does indeed have Belial2 in a orange/red recolor with some gold in it. Want an idea on the shape? Just put Belial2 on Ultimate-3 and that's about what it looks like in its shape tbh.
Everyone: Somehow already has pics on Divine.
WBO: 0 pics.
Me: Hmm....Eye feel something's not right.
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:43 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Everyone: Somehow already has pics on Divine.

The current pics on Divine that are out there are considered leaks and the WBO has strict rules on leaks. We'll have to wait until the 15th or maybe sometime after when we get more info.
Ok.
(Makes me wonder why Illunuc is so flippant abt leaks)
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:43 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Everyone: Somehow already has pics on Divine.

The current pics on Divine that are out there are considered leaks and the WBO has strict rules on leaks. We'll have to wait until the 15th or maybe sometime after when we get more info.
This is the reason why the rules sucks
Giving it the Belial II core was a good idea since three cores for Belial is unnecessary. Also why Nexus? Why not do Nexus’ or a new disk or something. Also the 3 armour makes no sense Belial has never had 3 before so it’s kind of weird they just changed it. I think they should’ve went with a new armour or 2’. But I will say that divine (which fits the tradition of Belial blades starting with d kind of like DB really) looks really good and having metal will make it a lot better as well.

As for the new driver I think it will be like venture mixed with Almight. I’m guessing it’s called adventure or something?
(Mar. 07, 2022  7:16 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The current pics on Divine that are out there are considered leaks and the WBO has strict rules on leaks. We'll have to wait until the 15th or maybe sometime after when we get more info.
This is the reason why the rules sucks

Or it could be the fact that WBO is trying not to get this Website taken down so we can actually discuss the product and at least wait a couple of weeks instead of putting in a leak which could potentially close this site for good. Not trying to be sarcastic or anything but I'm just saying that it wouldn't be the smartest idea to post leaks here when Takara Tomy is strict about leaks.
So official logo is leaked. I saw it and it very.. Strange.

And on the box of the new Belial we don't have Bell.
The box looks quite nice. Kinda reminds me of a cross between DB and a bit of dual layer for some reason. It's simple but it works. The logo really isn't that weird IMO, unless I'm missing something. There is no image of Bell, which probably means no Season 7 so far.
(Mar. 07, 2022  12:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The box looks quite nice. Kinda reminds me of a cross between DB and a bit of dual layer for some reason. It's simple but it works. The logo really isn't that weird IMO, unless I'm missing something. There is no image of Bell, which probably means no Season 7 so far.
How about if his render is on top...?
(Mar. 07, 2022  11:40 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So official logo is leaked. I saw it and it very.. Strange.

And on the box of the new Belial we don't have Bell.
Mr. Ollivander: Strange, very strange. 
                      The new season first beyblade should have a Blader face because it is use by a main character.
                      After Zero-g the last season, they did not have any news for Beyblade until Beyblade Burst, like marutti said if there isn't new season news will not come forever, but they give us a new season without anime.
(Mar. 07, 2022  12:46 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  12:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The box looks quite nice. Kinda reminds me of a cross between DB and a bit of dual layer for some reason. It's simple but it works. The logo really isn't that weird IMO, unless I'm missing something. There is no image of Bell, which probably means no Season 7 so far.
How about if his render is on top...?

There is some visibility of the top of the box, which doesn't seem to show him there either.
Just saw the box pics and i must say i love the box design and the BU Logo looks eh, looks like Sparking and DB's logo. The fact Bell is nowhere to be seen on the box is pretty much another sign we aren't getting a new anime.
(Mar. 01, 2022  3:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I do hope people realize the reuse of Belial2 is a good thing for people who couldn't afford the starter set. can't say i'm a fan of the colors tho..
my reasoning or getting the Overdrive set is kinda gone, I still might get it for Prominence Phoenix and the Bearing' driver, but an easy to get Belial2... fine by me
(Mar. 07, 2022  1:57 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2022  3:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I do hope people realize the reuse of Belial2 is a good thing for people who couldn't afford the starter set. can't say i'm a fan of the colors tho..
my reasoning or getting the Overdrive set is kinda gone, I still might get it for Prominence Phoenix and the Bearing' driver, but an easy to get Belial2... fine by me
Prominent Phoenix: You can easily take prominence Valkyrie, a random TP Disc, 10 armor and Universe as well as any right spin db core and there,
Br' though….
Saw the box, I gotta say the throwback to older box art like the Beyblade burst dual layer box art is quite cool. Gonna be interesting to see whether the new parts will be any good or not.
The box is damn larged for a booster, 50% being the logo and the other being the bey itself i guess the design is neat kinda wish the logo part was more smaller to make the bey more attractive. Intresting here is that the driver is being showcase on the box so ig there will be a gimmick to it also theres a logo for the BU system so ig the blade from BU series will have something special.
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:17 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  1:57 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: my reasoning or getting the Overdrive set is kinda gone, I still might get it for Prominence Phoenix and the Bearing' driver, but an easy to get Belial2... fine by me
Prominent Phoenix: You can easily take prominence Valkyrie, a random TP Disc, 10 armor and Universe as well as any right spin db core and there,
Br' though….
I ain't got the money

my parents are paying me 20$ per week to mow the grass every Saturday so I might be able to get all that stuff
(Mar. 07, 2022  1:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just saw the box pics and i must say i love the box design and the BU Logo looks eh, looks like Sparking and DB's logo. The fact Bell is nowhere to be seen on the box is pretty much another sign we aren't getting a new anime.

Or Belial is just the first release and the protagonist's beyblade will release in April. It does sound realistic but I don't believe there will be another anime season but maybe you should think about that.
(Mar. 07, 2022  10:26 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  1:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just saw the box pics and i must say i love the box design and the BU Logo looks eh, looks like Sparking and DB's logo. The fact Bell is nowhere to be seen on the box is pretty much another sign we aren't getting a new anime.

Or Belial is just the first release and the protagonist's beyblade will release in April. It does sound realistic but I don't believe there will be another anime season but maybe you should think about that.

This is the April release. If there was an anime (Which is pretty obvious there isn't) then Bell would return with this bey. I am already very aware and even came to terms of the fact that there is not a new anime and honestly i am more than happy about that.e

I think you entirely misunderstood the post you quoted
OMG!!! Bel is going to be the main character again. So far Bel is my favorite character, and Aiger is my second favorite. I'm so excited. My whole Beyblade club is going crazy, because I keep on saying it over and over again!
(Mar. 07, 2022  10:56 PM)The Dark Prince Wrote: OMG!!! Bel is going to be the main character again. So far Bel is my favorite character, and Aiger is my second favorite. I'm so excited. My whole Beyblade club is going crazy, because I keep on saying it over and over again!

Belial is only getting an evolution. There is 9/10 most likely not going to be a new Anime.
Oh, because I heard something about a new antagonist. I guess I was mistakened.