[Product]  B-197 Booster Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3

Divine’s metal pieces are menacing. It’s capable of making a crack on the stadium wall or even slice your hand from trying to stop it
grab it from underneath and it will stop better
My Divine should be arriving in the next few days, hopefully the chip isn't one of the bad molds 🙏
(May. 02, 2022  3:47 AM)BladerGem Wrote: My Divine should be arriving in the next few days, hopefully the chip isn't one of the bad molds 🙏

Same. Hoping for mine to arrive this Wednesday.
im only getting this for the core, which im using for my attack combo
[Image: RKZbJLV.png]

So researching even more into the Belial2 from Divine here is what I can conclude with it.

1. No matter what the Divine Belial2 core will be tighter than the original due to how tight it is compared to the original.
2. No matter what because the stopper is tighter it also requires more force than the original to launch to get it out. 

Why is the stopper tighter? 

Two factors, how it hangs on the circle for less movement and for how tight the spring inside of it is. 

What are molds (so far) 

A2 A22 - common mold had this on 3 copies 
A1 - A22 had this on 2 copies

More likely you get A2 than you will A1 (yes there are likely other molds in specific and if there is then someone can report to add on). 

A2 the normal one is tougher than OG but pushing with the disk you will put it back in. 

Now what you want to watch out for is A1, that is way tighter than A2 however it can be closed in with a disk still. 

No matter what the stopper will wear overtime with disk contact, however it will not be as deformed as I have seen, even looking back to people who have had tight Belial2 from the overdrive set you should shave off a bit of the sharp part. 

If you are using external tools to push it in I don't recommend it will make it way worse to damaging it and be a waste of time. 

Now if you want to "fix" it all you have to do is get a triwing screw and disassemble and reassemble it as it will make the spring looser and far weaker than it originally was. 

Alternatively, if you launch and keep pushing it in, you should just make the spring get looser and looser in it if you don't want to disassemble. So no there is not some shattering thing with Belial2 just requires a bit more strength.
(May. 02, 2022  9:21 PM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: RKZbJLV.png]

So researching even more into the Belial2 from Divine here is what I can conclude with it.

1. No matter what the Divine Belial2 core will be tighter than the original due to how tight it is compared to the original.
2. No matter what because the stopper is tighter it also requires more force than the original to launch to get it out. 

Why is the stopper tighter? 

Two factors, how it hangs on the circle for less movement and for how tight the spring inside of it is. 

What are molds (so far) 

A2 A22 - common mold had this on 3 copies 
A1 - A22 had this on 2 copies

More likely you get A2 than you will A1 (yes there are likely other molds in specific and if there is then someone can report to add on). 

A2 the normal one is tougher than OG but pushing with the disk you will put it back in. 

Now what you want to watch out for is A1, that is way tighter than A2 however it can be closed in with a disk still. 

No matter what the stopper will wear overtime with disk contact, however it will not be as deformed as I have seen, even looking back to people who have had tight Belial2 from the overdrive set you should shave off a bit of the sharp part. 

If you are using external tools to push it in I don't recommend it will make it way worse to damaging it and be a waste of time. 

Now if you want to "fix" it all you have to do is get a triwing screw and disassemble and reassemble it as it will make the spring looser and far weaker than it originally was. 

Alternatively, if you launch and keep pushing it in, you should just make the spring get looser and looser in it if you don't want to disassemble. So no there is not some shattering thing with Belial2 just requires a bit more strength.

Really great post Zank. I thought I was nuts when testing, but the red one from this release is much tighter and much harder to extend when launching. 50% (A1 red Belial2) vs. 75%+ (original black Belial2).

It is definitely an interesting thing to consider playing and making combos around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbkXYxCs54&t=376s

Can we save Divine??? (Again?))

From this videos, apparently Divine needs high mobility and is 10x more aggressive than Dynamite (which relies on chip damage).
(Apr. 27, 2022  12:15 PM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Divine’s metal pieces are menacing. It’s capable of making a crack on the stadium wall or even slice your hand from trying to stop it

Any Layer with metal can do that - Divine just happens to be one of the worst.

(May. 04, 2022  10:28 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbkXYxCs54&t=376s

Can we save Divine??? (Again?))

From this videos, apparently Divine needs high mobility and is 10x more aggressive than Dynamite (which relies on chip damage).

10x seems like an overexaggeration, since Divine doesn't seem to actually do much. The video is using Wheel and awakened Mobius/worn Adventure, and the aggressive moment seems to be relying on the Drivers rather than the Layer. They even mention they needed to use L Gear/High Mode to increase Divine's Attack.

At that point it just seems like a worse Dangerous.
Something very strange seems to have happened to my Adventure driver. I have only had for a few days, and the main contact point, the small Flat black point in the middle of the driver, seems to have tilted out of its usual, centered location.

I don't have any idea how this seems to have occurred, maybe in a battle a Beyblade pushed it?

Wondering if anyone else seems to have this problem,

-WizardBlader

(May. 11, 2022  1:11 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Something very strange seems to have happened to my Adventure driver. I have only had for a few days, and the main contact point, the small Flat black point in the middle of the driver, seems to have tilted out of its usual, centered location.

I don't have any idea how this seems to have occurred, maybe in a battle a Beyblade pushed it?

Wondering if anyone else seems to have this problem,

-WizardBlader

I seemed to have 'knocked' it back into shape by tapping it to its original place. It's not perfect, and I'm still a bit worried about the stress I might be putting on it.

Hopefully it's going to be great for now,
-WizardBlader
I think the problem with Belial is the Gears: they somehow not designed to fit exactly as intended. Wonder how no one bothered to glue F and L Gear onto the Dangerous/Divine Blades, or fill up the latter.
(I only have Dangerous, and becuz Vanish is gone when I bought my OVDrive set I went with Savior)

Im also confused why the Divine desc says Dangerous is good for attack.
from personal experience with the belial2 core, the belial2 core for divine absolutely has a problem. I have to buy a new one because the burst stopper broke within 20 battles, They should have used the old belial2 core or even belial1.
(May. 11, 2022  1:05 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: from personal experience with the belial2 core, the belial2 core for divine absolutely has a  problem. I have to buy a new one because the burst stopper broke within 20 battles, They should have used the old belial2 core or even belial1.
Maybe its a similar situation to Inferno Ifrit/Xcalibur where we need like multiple copies. Plus its good anyway.
(May. 11, 2022  2:15 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2022  1:05 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: from personal experience with the belial2 core, the belial2 core for divine absolutely has a  problem. I have to buy a new one because the burst stopper broke within 20 battles, They should have used the old belial2 core or even belial1.
Maybe its a similar situation to Inferno Ifrit/Xcalibur where we need like multiple copies. Plus its good anyway.
I think it will have the problem that my cho z spriggan had, where the burst stopper wore down quickly and broke, causing it to burst like a pro series hasbro bey
Personally, i've had no real issues with Belial 2's Burst Lock breaking. It's a little bit snug and tight but its not at all impossible to reset, at least with mine that is. I have only one Divine Belial so i can't say for sure on other molds of the Red Core. With the advent of the Kerbeus Core which comes out in matter of just a few weeks, i really think we have a more safer overall option for your combo obsessions featuring good ol' Savior and Ultimate.

On another note, Divine sucks. Basically a worse Dangerous. I don't see the reason why this pointless evolution needed to have the Dangerous Treatment, i would've liked a more Dynamite oriented shape but more for attack (Because its become annoying to me to find that blades like Dynamite are not really what its advertised and Dangerous and Divine aren't filling that gaping hole at all.)

3 and Nexus are fine. Nexus+S is solid and 3 is great for 3-Sided blades.

As for Adventure, you could make it work but i don't see a real reason to use it over stuff like Xtreme' or Quick' which are supreme for attack. It is fun to screw around with though so at least i get that satisfaction

Overall, aside from Belial2 and i suppose Nexus and 3, wasn't really worth the multiple shipping delays i had to painstakingly go through just to get this sad excuse of an evolution. (Remind me to never order from Ebay again)