[Product]  B-197 Booster Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3

(Mar. 15, 2022  3:54 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: i'm pretty sure that unholy driver is a competition prize but don't take this seriously, i'm just assuming... i'll prob wait to get the unholy drift-bearing thing when it becomes easy to get instead of forking over like 400 dollars on ebay, now back to the subject on Divine, i'm buying it just for the belial 2
I'm probably getting it for Belial2, Divine. Nexus and 3 are fine, so it's fine, Adventure is still my concern with it.
same (btw R.I.P my F gear, I tried to put in on my hasbro Destruction by tearing off the prongs, did not go well)
I saw an official picture of the driver, it's called adventure and it has a sharp rubber part so it's a little taller and even with V gear the rubber can make contact
so, my opinion:
Blade: Doesn't look too agressive imo, might not be that godd at attack but the metal might help it outclass Dynamite in terms of stamina (F gear). Although its shape might not help, idk, balance type syndrome.
Core: Honestly idc. I see people complaining like "wHy B3l1Al 2!?!?!?11!??!?". But tell me, how do you make a new Belial Core without it being just like Belial2? I mean, burst stopper on core, the only thing they could do is add another one but then it wouldn't be that fun would it? Besides, easier way to get it I guess.
Armor: 3, nothing more to say.
Disc: Yet another Nexus, they could make Nexus' or another disc that is compatible with gears but no, just Nexus. I feel like this disc is everywhere now. At least it isn't DB 12 so I guess that's fine, and I see why they added it: Belial needs to use the gears (but they could make another gear disc so...)
Driver: From what I read it is Trick with rubber kinda, but it could very well don't and just be fixed attack rubber Trick. I don't expect it to be good, but it will be somewhat funny I guess. Also wonder how V gear will work on that.
(Mar. 15, 2022  6:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: so, my opinion:
Blade: Doesn't look too agressive imo, might not be that godd at attack but the metal might help it outclass Dynamite in terms of stamina (F gear). Although its shape might not help, idk, balance type syndrome.
Core: Honestly idc. I see people complaining like "wHy B3l1Al 2!?!?!?11!??!?". But tell me, how do you make a new Belial Core without it being just like Belial2? I mean, burst stopper on core, the only thing they could do is add another one but then it wouldn't be that fun would it? Besides, easier way to get it I guess.
Armor: 3, nothing more to say.
Disc: Yet another Nexus, they could make Nexus' or another disc that is compatible with gears but no, just Nexus. I feel like this disc is everywhere now. At least it isn't DB 12 so I guess that's fine, and I see why they added it: Belial needs to use the gears (but they could make another gear disc so...)
Driver: From what I read it is Trick with rubber kinda, but it could very well don't and just be fixed attack rubber Trick. I don't expect it to be good, but it will be somewhat funny I guess. Also wonder how V gear will work on that.
With the V Gear, I'm actually curious too. The V Gear could make or break that Driver.
Hmm, I’ve kinda been taking a break from beyblade for the last month so it’s very interesting to be getting a release like this. The blade looks a bit like ultimate+dynamite fusion but more blocky. Dynamite was really hollow and semi-circular without the f gear, with it it’s the best right blade. Makes me wonder, if Divine is already pretty thick, pretty circular, and slightly jaggy, could it be an equal to dynamite-f gear for stamina with possible defensive capability?
Nexus isn’t too exciting. But mine is 1 star, so I guess I can hope for a 4 star or 2 star if I get it.
Adventure is basically venture without the plastic bottom, I wonder if it’ll be another diver like xtreme or quick but a bit different. Xtreme or quick’s rubber is more thin and cylindrical with an indent in the bottom center. Adventure’s is like an upside down cone. It could be useful for KO attack though, I could for sure see that.
3 armor is nice I guess.
Belial2 is very nice since in my opinion the original colors are ugly, and my burst stopper is becoming kinda wonky.

I haven’t bought a DB bey since October 2021, and tbh this one is the first one in a while I want to buy. Also I’m super hyped for the BU Achilles, Dragon, and Xcaliber! If they are coming, because I’m not sure if that’s confirmed. Hopefully achilles has the weight changing gimmick like convert. I liked that gimmick, and I really thought infinite achilles would come with a weight changing chassis. Not 1B…
Looking forward to this release for the new driver. And maybe the Divine layer will give the right spin attack that ultimate fell just short of.
(Mar. 14, 2022  4:02 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 4904810209843_dbba5c5111a94579bbfe4a5f436180c3.jpg]
[Image: 4904810209843_b57931f520d546939de613817babeb21.jpg]
sembra una fusione di Valkyrie e Forge Disc-Zenith
The booster releases on the 23rd of March right ?
(Mar. 17, 2022  10:43 AM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2022  4:02 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 4904810209843_dbba5c5111a94579bbfe4a5f436180c3.jpg]
[Image: 4904810209843_b57931f520d546939de613817babeb21.jpg]
sembra una fusione di Valkyrie e Forge Disc-Zenith
It looks like Valkyrie yes, but Zenith?? Its a stretch.
(Mar. 17, 2022  12:31 PM)WorldKai Wrote: The booster releases on the 23rd of March right ?

The 23rd of April. It's pretty far away, but you can preorder it from Mall of Toys, like I did.
(Mar. 17, 2022  12:51 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  10:43 AM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote: sembra una fusione di Valkyrie e Forge Disc-Zenith
Sembra Valchiria si, ma Zenith?? È un tratto.

Quelle righe bianche messe in quel modo e con tutto quel rosso mi ricordano troppo lo Zenith

(Mar. 19, 2022  5:01 PM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  12:51 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Sembra Valchiria si, ma Zenith?? È un tratto.
Quelle righe bianche messe in quel modo e con tutto quel rosso mi ricordano troppo lo Zenith

TBH:
Will be great for Vise Leopard the combo Nexus Adventure?
(Mar. 19, 2022  5:01 PM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  12:51 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Sembra Valchiria si, ma Zenith?? È un tratto.

TBH:

Aiiro, i get that you like Leopard, but the abundant posting about it is getting repetitive, and might be considered spam.
and to answer your question: probably not, Leopard was never any good competitively, especially in today's meta.
(Mar. 17, 2022  12:31 PM)WorldKai Wrote: The booster releases on the 23rd of March right ?

This actually releases sometime in April. As far as I know, we don't have an exact date yet but it is releasing sometime around the End of April I think.

TBH:

We don't know this because we haven't seen any Actual Videos of Adventure Competetive or how good it is wise. Also, DragoonGalaxy that was pretty harsh, you could've worded it a bit differently. He may like Vice Leopard and wants to see how Competetive it can be. I know you don't mean to be harsh but it kinda sounds this way, just be careful about how you're talking to New Members since there not fully aware of how things work yet. If you have any more thoughts or concerns about Vice Leopard then it would be better to put them in Beyblade Random Thoughts.
(Mar. 19, 2022  5:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

This actually releases sometime in April. As far as I know, we don't have an exact date yet but it is releasing sometime around the End of April I think.

April 23, 2022 (04/23/22) is the confirmed release date for the B-197. It was revealed not too long ago after someone leaked a photo of the customization guide from the B-196 Random Booster.
(Mar. 19, 2022  5:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

TBH:

We don't know this because we haven't seen any Actual Videos of Adventure Competetive or how good it is wise. Also, DragoonGalaxy that was pretty harsh, you could've worded it a bit differently. He may like Vice Leopard and wants to see how Competetive it can be. I know you don't mean to be harsh but it kinda sounds this way, just be careful about how you're talking to New Members since there not fully aware of how things work yet. If you have any more thoughts or concerns about Vice Leopard then it would be better to put them in Beyblade Random Thoughts.
thanks for the reality check, i do agree that was a bit harsh

edit: reworded it
So for me after seeing the limited footage we got I do feel like Dangerous/Dynamite/Devil, Divine will only be viable with F-Gear(the site that talks about rumors said it's supposed to work with all gears). The shape is like dangerous so it really will need it because that gap it has on the contact edges don't look that good. I do think it has the potential to be better than Dynamite+F which would be ideal.

For the performance tip it looks like Anchor+Venture which I don't know, if I assume it will accelerate quickly you could in bey theory KO fast and right away but I have feeling it might speed up and self KO right away.

I do hope the release is good and surprises us
(Mar. 19, 2022  5:15 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2022  5:01 PM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote:

TBH:
Sarà fantastico per Vise Leopard la combo Nexus Adventure?

Aiiro, capisco che ti piaccia Leopard, ma l'abbondante post al riguardo sta diventando ripetitivo e potrebbe essere considerato spam.
e per rispondere alla tua domanda: probabilmente no, Leopard non è mai stato bravo a livello competitivo, specialmente nel meta di oggi.
TBH:
Ho inserito un post giorni fa su vise leopardo e come potrebbe essere competitivo, se volete andate a cercarlo così ne possiamo parlare per tutte le combo possibili, grazie 😊
(Mar. 23, 2022  11:42 AM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2022  5:15 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: Aiiro, capisco che ti piaccia Leopard, ma l'abbondante post al riguardo sta diventando ripetitivo e potrebbe essere considerato spam.
e per rispondere alla tua domanda: probabilmente no, Leopard non è mai stato bravo a livello competitivo, specialmente nel meta di oggi.
TBH:
Ho inserito un post giorni fa su vise leopardo e come potrebbe essere competitivo, se volete andate a cercarlo così ne possiamo parlare per tutte le combo possibili, grazie 😊

you aren't listening...
I'm a little more excited for Divine, but I think originalzankye is right with Adventure. Here's too hoping, Adventure is a good attack driver. I also think with the gap, Divine will only be good with the F-Gear.
(Mar. 23, 2022  3:10 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  11:42 AM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote: TBH:

you aren't listening...

You really don't have to respond if you're not interested in what he's talking about. If he wants to talk about Vice Leopard every chance he gets, that's his prerogative. If you've really got problem with it then just report it, let the mods decide, and scroll on. Don't engage and start beef where there doesn't have to be any.

Chalk it up to a language barrier or being young or whatever. If he is a troll, you're just feeding him.

I am wondering how those two rubber fins are going to affect Adventure's movement. They're not a full circle like the rubber ring on Venture. I know I'm speaking too soon without seeing the underside of it and some footage of it in action, but it might be a little too much rubber on the stadium, I think?
(Mar. 24, 2022  11:03 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: You really don't have to respond if you're not interested in what he's talking about. If he wants to talk about Vice Leopard every chance he gets, that's his prerogative. If you've really got problem with it then just report it, let the mods decide, and scroll on. Don't engage and start beef where there doesn't have to be any.

Chalk it up to a language barrier or being young or whatever. If he is a troll, you're just feeding him.

I am wondering how those two rubber fins are going to affect Adventure's movement. They're not a full circle like the rubber ring on Venture. I know I'm speaking too soon without seeing the underside of it and some footage of it in action, but it might be a little too much rubber on the stadium, I think?

I would picture it as somekind like Trick "semi" attack mode, seeing how the tabs are placed. Probably faster too because it not only have rubber but also I think they are more appart than Trick.
(Mar. 24, 2022  1:06 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2022  11:03 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: You really don't have to respond if you're not interested in what he's talking about. If he wants to talk about Vice Leopard every chance he gets, that's his prerogative. If you've really got problem with it then just report it, let the mods decide, and scroll on. Don't engage and start beef where there doesn't have to be any.

I would picture it as somekind like Trick "semi" attack mode, seeing how the tabs are placed. Probably faster too because it not only have rubber but also I think they are more appart than Trick.

I think what I'm a little concerned about is that the fins will introduce some unwanted vibrations whenever it ends up at an angle.
(Mar. 24, 2022  11:03 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  3:10 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: you aren't listening...

You really don't have to respond if you're not interested in what he's talking about. If he wants to talk about Vice Leopard every chance he gets, that's his prerogative. If you've really got problem with it then just report it, let the mods decide, and scroll on. Don't engage and start beef where there doesn't have to be any.

i guess so, understandable