[Product]  B-197 Booster Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3

(Mar. 07, 2022  11:03 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  10:56 PM)The Dark Prince Wrote: OMG!!!  Bel is going to be the main character again. So far Bel is my favorite character, and Aiger is my second favorite. I'm so excited. My whole Beyblade club is going crazy, because I keep on saying it over and over again!

Belial is only getting an evolution. There is 9/10 most likely not going to be a new Anime.
I'm kinda glad we aren't getting another season cause after the trainwreck the last two antagonists were, I don't want to see what the new villian would do. The only thing I can hope for BU so far is that we get evos for old beys, example: Kerbeus. and new motifs. 

Divine is kinda underwhelming to me, it reuses 3/5 parts, and only has the new parts being Divine and Ad(Which I think will be Advance.). But a easy to get Belial2 isn't that bad, I'm more hating on another Nexus and 3.
(Mar. 07, 2022  11:21 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  11:03 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Belial is only getting an evolution. There is 9/10 most likely not going to be a new Anime.
I'm kinda glad we aren't getting another season cause after the trainwreck the last two antagonists were, I don't want to see what the new villian would do. The only thing I can hope for BU so far is that we get evos for old beys, example: Kerbeus. and new motifs. 

Divine is kinda underwhelming to me, it reuses 3/5 parts, and only has the new parts being Divine and Ad(Which I think will be Advance.). But a easy to get Belial2 isn't that bad, I'm more hating on another Nexus and 3.

At least 3 fits better with the three-sided shape of Belial's layers than 2 did. And since this new Belial is meant to be compatible with the gears, Nexus does make sense, even if it is rather unoriginal. As for Belial 2, it's a cheaper way to get one if you don't have it, and an easy way to get a replacement/duplicate if you already have it. As far as repeating parts go, it's far from a worthless release.
Nexus is also a solid choice for competitive as it is used a lot with S-Gear. 3 like i mentioned aligns pretty well with 3 sided blades like Savior, Ultimate, Dynamite, etc. I'm also hoping Divine is a better option for attack than Dynamite or Dangerous.
(Mar. 08, 2022  12:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  11:21 PM)beansworth Wrote: I'm kinda glad we aren't getting another season cause after the trainwreck the last two antagonists were, I don't want to see what the new villian would do. The only thing I can hope for BU so far is that we get evos for old beys, example: Kerbeus. and new motifs. 

At least 3 fits better with the three-sided shape of Belial's layers than 2 did. And since this new Belial is meant to be compatible with the gears, Nexus does make sense, even if it is rather unoriginal. As for Belial 2, it's a cheaper way to get one if you don't have it, and an easy way to get a replacement/duplicate if you already have it. As far as repeating parts go, it's far from a worthless release.
I don't think it's a worthless release, more just underwhelming for a "season" release. I'm not trying to argue though, as you make very good points. I think though instead of 3, we could've gotten 9, as I think it's so much better in terms of 3 sided armors. But you do make a good point, I didn't take into account of the gears.
Honestly after all the times Almight refuses to transform for me, I'd be happy to see good riddance.
(Mar. 08, 2022  7:37 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly after all the times Almight refuses to transform for me, I'd be happy to see good riddance.

If you really want Almight to activate, attach it to a Dual-Layer (The lighter the better), with the V-Gear and with no metal disc. Launch super hard, watch as the combo turns into a sphere, and normally Almight awakens. 
Small chance the combo explodes though
Easy to get Belial2, i'm sold
(Mar. 08, 2022  3:29 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2022  7:37 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly after all the times Almight refuses to transform for me, I'd be happy to see good riddance.

If you really want Almight to activate, attach it to a Dual-Layer (The lighter the better), with the V-Gear and with no metal disc. Launch super hard, watch as the combo turns into a sphere, and normally Almight awakens. 

Nah try it on the pre duel layers
(Mar. 08, 2022  5:59 PM)--- Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2022  3:29 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: If you really want Almight to activate, attach it to a Dual-Layer (The lighter the better), with the V-Gear and with no metal disc. Launch super hard, watch as the combo turns into a sphere, and normally Almight awakens. 

Nah try it on the pre duel layers

Great, now they all think they're Bahamut
(Mar. 08, 2022  3:29 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:

Also, could also just use a DB chip by itself, and its gonna work the same way I think.
The Ad part are good for Vise Leopard? And... Takara (or Hasbro) will they be able to evolve vise leopard?
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:04 PM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote: The Ad part are good for Vise Leopard? And... Takara (or Hasbro) will they be able to evolve vise leopard?

No. It's not possible. According to a source, Vise Leopard is feared amongst those that work at TT & Hasbro. I don't know for certain, but I heard many fingers were lost when testing its gimmick.
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:12 PM)Kinko Usagi Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:04 PM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote: La parte Ad va bene per Vise Leopard? E... Takara (o Hasbro) saranno in grado di evolvere vise leopard?

No. Non è possibile. Secondo una fonte, Vise Leopard è temuto tra coloro che lavorano in TT & Hasbro. Non lo so per certo, ma ho sentito che molte dita sono andate perse durante il test del suo espediente.

Is Ad part good for Vise Leopard ( Attack)?
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:15 PM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:12 PM)Kinko Usagi Wrote: No. Non è possibile. Secondo una fonte, Vise Leopard è temuto tra coloro che lavorano in TT & Hasbro. Non lo so per certo, ma ho sentito che molte dita sono andate perse durante il test del suo espediente.

Is Ad part good for Vise Leopard ( Attack)?

We don't even know what Ad looks like or how it'll perform and in all honesty, vL has never been really used for attack due to its round shape.
yep i'm buying this for sure
Thank god valkyrie that the real thing has a red core instead of a rust color, automatically improves the looks. Also kinda neat how the metal parts have small red stickers. Overall while i'm not really sure this bey needed to exist, I do like it. Now to hope that Ad isn't lame and the perfect gear form doesn't look too bad.
(Mar. 14, 2022  4:02 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 4904810209843_dbba5c5111a94579bbfe4a5f436180c3.jpg]
[Image: 4904810209843_b57931f520d546939de613817babeb21.jpg]

Definitely glad that it's a nice candy apple red color and not pumpkin orange. Looks decently aggressive, hopefully it'll actually be usable for attack, unlike its previous forms.

Also, now that we've got an official picture of the box, we can clearly see that Bell isn't on the front or the top (technically could be on the back or sides, but how often has TT done that in the past?)
Honestly i'm loving the colors of this bey and i can't wait to see what Ad looks like (do we still not have a name for this driver yet?). I just hope out of all the Belial iterations we have, this one is actually suitable and consistent for attack combos and i can actually kinda see L-Gear finally having a use it was intended for.
Just like always, the official HD images always makes even the more questionable looking releases look much nicer, and this one is no exception. I am growing on the red colour scheme of it. While I wish the side parts of the DB core and centre plastic colours were more distinct from one another, the two reds at least look good. We still haven't even got a clue over the driver so far, and I was thinking that we'd get it by now. Hopefully, whatever it is, it'll be good or at least interesting. The Divine blade shows promise, and has plenty of signs to say that it's good, but like always, only time will tell.

Also, this new Belial looks quite a bit like the original Valkyrie in it's shape, thinking about it now, especially the shape of the blades. It looks even more like original Valkyrie than Ultimate does.
I am hoping the driver will be an upgrade of the Venture. I actually like the colors, provided they go with the red and not the rusty colors. I still think there are too many reused parts.
(Mar. 15, 2022  1:36 AM)Tyranitar66501 Wrote: I am hoping the driver will be an upgrade of the Venture. I actually like the colors, provided they go with the red and not the rusty colors. I still think there are too many reused parts.

Yeah, considering it isn't a fused driver like Almight and it is compatible with V-Gear, i am indeed expecting it to just be an Upgraded Venture driver.
(Mar. 15, 2022  1:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2022  1:36 AM)Tyranitar66501 Wrote: I am hoping the driver will be an upgrade of the Venture. I actually like the colors, provided they go with the red and not the rusty colors. I still think there are too many reused parts.

Yeah, considering it isn't a fused driver like Almight and it is compatible with V-Gear, i am indeed expecting it to just be an Upgraded Venture driver.

If it's an upgraded Venture driver and the abbreviation is Ad... don't tell me they called it Adventure 💀
(Mar. 15, 2022  2:19 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2022  1:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah, considering it isn't a fused driver like Almight and it is compatible with V-Gear, i am indeed expecting it to just be an Upgraded Venture driver.

If it's an upgraded Venture driver and the abbreviation is Ad... don't tell me they called it Adventure 💀

Oh boy, that guess actually does make a lot of sense, as it does sound like a follow up name. I sincerely hope we get something more interesting than just a slightly different Venture driver.

Divine Belial Promotional Video.

I didn't really get a Good Look but Divine Belial's Driver looks like a Venture Upgrade. Sorry yall.