[Product]  B-193 Booster Ultimate Valkyrie.Lg.V'-9

(Nov. 15, 2021  8:59 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  3:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Are you saying savior is bad?

No I am not saying savior is bad just as a general rule of evolution the next bey in the line up should always do better then the previous one, I'm hoping that is the case

Well thats obviously been the case for many Evolution lines besides Valkyrie
(Nov. 15, 2021  8:59 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  3:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Are you saying savior is bad?

No I am not saying savior is bad just as a general rule of evolution the next bey in the line up should always do better then the previous one, I'm hoping that is the case
I wouldn’t say general rule. I mean that’s what you’d except to happen, but unfortunately a lot of times it doesn’t:
Cho-z to slash Valkryie
Berserk to crash Ragnarok
Dark Deathscyther to Killer Deathscyther 
Dynamite to Dangerous
Etc…
As a Valkyrie fan and the rubber I would say this would be pretty viable
(Nov. 15, 2021  10:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  8:59 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: No I am not saying savior is bad just as a general rule of evolution the next bey in the line up should always do better then the previous one, I'm hoping that is the case
I wouldn’t say general rule. I mean that’s what you’d except to happen, but unfortunately a lot of times it doesn’t:
Cho-z to slash Valkryie
Dynamite to Dangerous
Etc…

Can you stick to one version of the name? It's confusing especially cho-z onwards. They'll think you're talking about the hasbro version. 
Also how is Crash not better than Blaze? Besides the teeth, everything else is better. It even has comparable stamina to Archer Hercules.
(Nov. 16, 2021  8:56 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  10:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I wouldn’t say general rule. I mean that’s what you’d except to happen, but unfortunately a lot of times it doesn’t:
Cho-z to slash Valkryie
Dynamite to Dangerous
Etc…

Can you stick to one version of the name? It's confusing especially cho-z onwards. They'll think you're talking about the hasbro version. 
Also how is Crash not better than Blaze? Besides the teeth, everything else is better. It even has comparable stamina to Archer Hercules.
At that point in time, before perfect pheonix became better than archer hercules, the only dash drivers were I think xtreme’ destroy’ and zephyr’. 2 out of these were in random boosters and were very hard to obtain, the other was just insanely expensive. And even if you had them, at the time z achilles is better on xtreme’ than crash and zephyr’ and destroy’ would likely not have been able to beat top tier stamina archer hercules combos. And let’s not forget about stuff like hell salamander as well to deal with. Crash Ragnarok was really only able to be viable for a couple months because from when it released up until I’d say perfect pheonix. And even way before perfect pheonix as mentioned earlier, I don’t think ds’ and z’ combos on crash could beat top tier archer stamina combos. But these are just examples of my opinion.
My kinda long-read review on this release:
Overall the layer design is very weird imo not that it looks down bad, more like very unusual after 8 evos that had that classical Valkyrie shape with 3 sharp-edged blue wings with red/yellow/white details on them, tbh it gives me vibes of some extreme concept art lol. I think I'll get used to it eventually but I still do believe detalization is somewhat lacking on it. In terms of performance my expectation are very high on this, I really love stock combo and I do think it'll be on par with stock Guilty at least. Here's my oppinion on parts separately:
Ultimate: again, very wacky design-wise mostly bc of how wings are basically red rubber with small transparent plastic pieces instead of standart blue ones. In terms of performance I have a feeling that this will be basically Judgement of DB - while notably less recoily than Savior, it'll still have very good attack potential thanks to how much that rubber is exposed + imo it'll be notably less prone to self-bursts than Savior (due to less recoil) so there'll be more options for competitive customization with it (esp with cores, bc with Savior the only cores that could handle its aggression were Valkyrie I and Belial II). The only real complaint about this is those sharp rubber contact points - even if this rubber will be like Vanish-level durable it'll wear down/get torn off there right away, so there is no real sense in making these, well they can also make it hard like on Lord/Brave which will be even worse bc it means severe negating of its attack potential the idea of which is almost entirely based on the friction of rubber on it. Still hope I'm wrong here though, so if TT manages to realize these hopes - huge props to them.
P.S.: the name is kinda 'eh, okay' (Slash/Brave/Savior sounded better to me), but if we get S7 (which will most probably feature Valt) then the whole idea of giving it this name is kinda stupid.
Valkyrie II: really like how this looks, especially combo of Valkyrie avatar's profile side and that Strike God Chip-looking detail. Official description says about 3 strong teeth, which instantly reminds me of Dragon II GT chip, and since it was the best right chip in the game I have a good feeling about this. The only thing that I don't understand - why TT didn't give it burst stopper similar to Belial II's, this would make it objectively the most burst resistant (therefore most used) right core, but in the same time it most definitely won't become something as meta breaking as Judgement and Rage were at the time of their release (+ it'll make sense for the bey which is advertised as ULTIMATE to have the strongest core). I consider this a significant con, but other than that really can't say anything bad about it.
9: glad we're getting a new one after more than 3 months lol. Looks cool ig, pretty original design. Still hope it'll break 14 g weight limit for armors but probably this isn't gonna happen, so I'll be good with it having weight on par with 2 and 0 (13,6-13,9 g), otherwise it's whatever, just ok.
Legacy: another one inspired by its predecessor for S1, but copies Boost way more accurately than Karma does with Nine which seems kinda lazy to me but I don't have anything against it. Considering that this is paired with V' (which becomes very short when fully awakened) it should be pretty low which is good (makes it usable for Attack players), but if it's really as thin as it looks and weighs around 29 g than it's literally Karma 2.0 which is meh. Otherwise - if the weight is at least 30-31+ g (Nexus level), then again, props to TT for making another competitive DB disc (especially in 5G format).
Variable': since it was released first time I've  about any Valkyrie after Slash getting it. I can safely say this is the best Valkyrie driver ever (on par with Ev', Ul' was maybe better for GT&Sparking, but not for DB) so I really don't understand people ranting about it so much lol. I can partially understand complaints about it being hard to control and liable to self-KOs (even though it still has better stamina and attack power than so much loved Ul' when being used the right way), but those who complain about it not being smth new are the funniest - like lol, what makes you believe that TT will hold itself back from making another metal driver or something Shot-level stupid?) Gotta admit, I was also kinda annoyed at first when I find out about driver being V' but the only reason for this was that I already planned to use it with Savior instead of stock, so I hoped they'll do smth like HV' lol..anyway it's good to finally see V' with Valkyrie taking into account it's first time it gets regular release. My only wish about it is that the rubber is a little bit softer than before (maybe like that on Ul/Ul') so it'll become somewhat more controllable + it's 3rd time we get V' and 2 years passed since it was released first time so it should be possible for them to do.
Overally, I rate this release at 9/10, so far at least.
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:20 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: My kinda long-read review on this release:
Overall the layer design is very weird imo not that it looks down bad, more like very unusual after 8 evos that had that classical Valkyrie shape with 3 sharp-edged blue wings with red/yellow/white details on them, tbh it gives me vibes of some extreme concept art lol. I think I'll get used to it eventually but I still do believe detalization is somewhat lacking on it. In terms of performance my expectation are very high on this, I really love stock combo and I do think it'll be on par with stock Guilty at least. Here's my oppinion on parts separately:
Ultimate: again, very wacky design-wise mostly bc of how wings are basically red rubber with small transparent plastic pieces instead of standart blue ones. In terms of performance I have a feeling that this will be basically Judgement of DB - while notably less recoily than Savior, it'll still have very good attack potential thanks to how much that rubber is exposed + imo it'll be notably less prone to self-bursts than Savior (due to less recoil) so there'll be more options for competitive customization with it (esp with cores, bc with Savior the only cores that could handle its aggression were Valkyrie I and Belial II).
You do realize only the tips of the wings are made of rubber, right? I doubt we’re ever getting another release like judgement. I haven’t seen rubber that soft since savior, and in savior’s case it didn’t have the rubber in the right places. I’ll be shocked if a right spin attack layer as powerful as judgement ever releases ever again.
(Nov. 17, 2021  3:20 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: My kinda long-read review on this release:
Ultimate: again, very wacky design-wise mostly bc of how wings are basically red rubber with small transparent plastic pieces instead of standart blue ones. In terms of performance I have a feeling that this will be basically Judgement of DB - while notably less recoily than Savior, it'll still have very good attack potential thanks to how much that rubber is exposed + imo it'll be notably less prone to self-bursts than Savior (due to less recoil) so there'll be more options for competitive customization with it (esp with cores, bc with Savior the only cores that could handle its aggression were Valkyrie I and Belial II). The only real complaint about this is those sharp rubber contact points - even if this rubber will be like Vanish-level durable it'll wear down/get torn off there right away, so there is no real sense in making these, well they can also make it hard like on Lord/Brave which will be even worse bc it means severe negating of its attack potential the idea of which is almost entirely based on the friction of rubber on it. Still hope I'm wrong here though, so if TT manages to realize these hopes - huge props to them.
P.S.: the name is kinda 'eh, okay' (Slash/Brave/Savior sounded better to me), but if we get S7 (which will most probably feature Valt) then the whole idea of giving it this name is kinda stupid.
Valkyrie II: really like how this looks, especially combo of Valkyrie avatar's profile side and that Strike God Chip-looking detail. Official description says about 3 strong teeth, which instantly reminds me of Dragon II GT chip, and since it was the best right chip in the game I have a good feeling about this. The only thing that I don't understand - why TT didn't give it burst stopper similar to Belial II's, this would make it objectively the most burst resistant (therefore most used) right core, but in the same time it most definitely won't become something as meta breaking as Judgement and Rage were at the time of their release (+ it'll make sense for the bey which is advertised as ULTIMATE to have the strongest core). I consider this a significant con, but other than that really can't say anything bad about it.
9: glad we're getting a new one after more than 3 months lol. Looks cool ig, pretty original design. Still hope it'll break 14 g weight limit for armors but probably this isn't gonna happen, so I'll be good with it having weight on par with 2 and 0 (13,6-13,9 g), otherwise it's whatever, just ok.
Legacy: another one inspired by its predecessor for S1, but copies Boost way more accurately than Karma does with Nine which seems kinda lazy to me but I don't have anything against it. Considering that this is paired with V' (which becomes very short when fully awakened) it should be pretty low which is good (makes it usable for Attack players), but if it's really as thin as it looks and weighs around 29 g than it's literally Karma 2.0 which is meh. Otherwise - if the weight is at least 30-31+ g (Nexus level), then again, props to TT for making another competitive DB disc (especially in 5G format).
Variable': since it was released first time I've  about any Valkyrie after Slash getting it. I can safely say this is the best Valkyrie driver ever (on par with Ev', Ul' was maybe better for GT&Sparking, but not for DB) so I really don't understand people ranting about it so much lol. I can partially understand complaints about it being hard to control and liable to self-KOs (even though it still has better stamina and attack power than so much loved Ul' when being used the right way), but those who complain about it not being smth new are the funniest - like lol, what makes you believe that TT will hold itself back from making another metal driver or something Shot-level stupid?) Gotta admit, I was also kinda annoyed at first when I find out about driver being V' but the only reason for this was that I already planned to use it with Savior instead of stock, so I hoped they'll do smth like HV' lol..anyway it's good to finally see V' with Valkyrie taking into account it's first time it gets regular release. My only wish about it is that the rubber is a little bit softer than before (maybe like that on Ul/Ul') so it'll become somewhat more controllable + it's 3rd time we get V' and 2 years passed since it was released first time so it should be possible for them to do.
Overally, I rate this release at 9/10, so far at least.

(Nov. 17, 2021  4:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
Ultimate: again, very wacky design-wise mostly bc of how wings are basically red rubber with small transparent plastic pieces instead of standart blue ones. In terms of performance I have a feeling that this will be basically Judgement of DB - while notably less recoily than Savior, it'll still have very good attack potential thanks to how much that rubber is exposed + imo it'll be notably less prone to self-bursts than Savior (due to less recoil) so there'll be more options for competitive customization with it (esp with cores, bc with Savior the only cores that could handle its aggression were Valkyrie I and Belial II).
You do realize only the tips of the wings are made of rubber, right? I doubt we’re ever getting another release like judgement. I haven’t seen rubber that soft since savior, and in savior’s case it didn’t have the rubber in the right places. I’ll be shocked if a right spin attack layer as powerful as judgement ever releases ever again.
Look at wings carefully, it's easily visible that each one has the single red rubber piece which not only protrudes to wing's tip but is also exposed on its lateral sides
(Nov. 17, 2021  7:00 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  4:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You do realize only the tips of the wings are made of rubber, right? I doubt we’re ever getting another release like judgement. I haven’t seen rubber that soft since savior, and in savior’s case it didn’t have the rubber in the right places. I’ll be shocked if a right spin attack layer as powerful as judgement ever releases ever again.
Look at wings carefully, it's easily visible that each one has the single red rubber piece which not only protrudes to wing's tip but is also exposed on its lateral sides

Must’ve been a mistranslation then. I had seen one of the Corocoro pictures pointing out a specific section of the blade which I figured meant only that part was made of rubber.
I’m happy with this release it looks amazing, tho I hoped for the strike god part to metal and for it to have burst lockers. But I guess im asking for too much 😂
The Corocoro said that it incorporates the gimmicks from every Valkyrie release. Where is the bound gimmick?
(Nov. 19, 2021  9:32 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: The Corocoro said that it incorporates the gimmicks from every Valkyrie release.  Where is the bound gimmick?

Probably in the Valkyrie2 chip if at all, like it is in the Valkyrie1 chip. It says it incorporates elements from all previous Valkyrie layers, but that means Some elements, not Every element.
(Nov. 19, 2021  9:32 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: The Corocoro said that it incorporates the gimmicks from every Valkyrie release.  Where is the bound gimmick?

Prob no bound, after all it has the strike chip thing at the center, which locks the bound on god Valkyrie. Councidence? I think not. (Plus it would be just another Valkyrie1)
Also, you can always use Valkyrie1 if you want the bound.
Well we don’t know where it is because it may not have been announced. It’s possible that Ultimate Valkryie might have the bound, but I’d say no for 2 reasons so far. 
1- Savior already had that gimmick and despite it incoperating gimmicks from every other Valkryie release, it’s not likely to have the same gimmick as the most recent Valkryie. It’s hard to explaim
2- It has the strike god chip core, which back in god was meant to stop the bound gimmick of god Valkryie and enhance e attack power. Now on this Valkryie, it’s not metal and in real life it only enhanced attack with the extra weight, but the fact that it’s a solid shape instead of springs are better for attack. Bound gimmicky beys are usually not to good for attack because the spring gimmick kind of dissipates the impact from the attacks. That’s why the DB Valkryie core is better used for stamina combos, and why god Valkryie kinda sucked for attack. 

I personally would love to see the bey have a bound gimmick. Like come on! A right spinning  core that is gorgeous, has a burst stopper, and has a bound gimmick!? Plus it could have comparable stamina to Belial2 but that’s pushing it a bit. And even though the strike god chip core isn’t metal, it’s still an extra piece and could maybe add a half gram to 1 gram at most. But I don’t think it’s very likely.
Honestly, id be fine without the bound gimmick. There doesn't really seem to be any sign of where it could be. The description of the core doesn't mention having a spring nor does the Blade, leading me to believe it doesn't have it.

Besides, Bound Gimmick would hinder this beys attack power just like Savior Valkyrie
Oh me and Needforspeed was neck and neck LOL

nice
(Nov. 26, 2021  8:02 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Oh me and Needforspeed was neck and neck LOL

nice

Idk if it's just me and Idk if this will affect anything at all but IMO from these videos, I'm scared that Ultimate Valkryie's rubber wings are a bit too thin and light and I'm scared that they are put in an awkward position so it won't be used well. But only time will tell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Dec. 08, 2021  5:03 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Teeth are so big, i hope that thin contact point wont break easily
weights
valkyrie II 7.46 g
ultimate 11.9 g
9 armor 13.84 g
legacy 30.36 g
(Dec. 08, 2021  10:12 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
weights
valkyrie II 7.46 g
ultimate 11.9 g
9 armor 13.84 g
legacy 30.36 g
First DB disc, which works with low drivers and is >30 g? Armor, which comes close to 0 by its weight? That's a total W in my eyes. Also, RB that has both Vanish and Guilty blades in it? That's insane, looks like TT really decided to go all out towards the end of DB

https://youtu.be/L0pSClUs_F0
https://youtu.be/fdTV41iB8Jc
Edit:looks like I acted too fast lol, I didn't realise it's one of few DB beys under 70 g. Whatever, Ultimate blade seems to have really solid burst attack potential (kinda like Judgement) and decent burst resistance on stock so with Belial II this thing would be crazy but they definitely should have given it more weight, at least 13,2-14,5 g bc it loses stamina pretty fast with those full rubber contact points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0pSClUs_F0 What?!

Notes:
(Peter Pig video)
-Finally the stats are back yay!
-Next Rb confirmed to be same gold ones, confirmed to be Galaxy Pegasus, Dragoon V2, Dynamite, Devil(or Dynamite again?), Vanish, Astral, Guilty combos. (Peter Pig put Ilya crying for some reason, seems unaware abt the Ifrit situation)
-This is technically the 9th Valkyrie (Strike God and God are considred the same), and its also the fastest model upgrade (5 products), and now has 10 models (if Strike God is separated) like Spriggan, Dragoon still has more
-Every part from every Valkyrie:
-Valkyrie's clear plastic blades
-Victory Valkyrie's Face
-Strike God Chip emblem in center (Peter Pig says TT cheap for not putting metal)
-The contacts between Winning's wings
-Cho-Z Valkyrie's chin
-The holes from slash (though only 3 are open)
-The Valt tattoo from Brave
-Savior's Rubber (though its technically 2A's as its hard, f for  new Judgement)
-Easter Egg;The red markings on Valkyrie II look like "15" (2015, when Burst started, also can be seen on Valkyrie I if u squint)
-Teeth are wider  and taller than Valkyrie I, very tight even on non dash
-Peter Pig says rumor was Valkyrie II=Hyperion, but eyes and face angle different
-Valkyrie II weighs 7.36 g, pretty average
-Ultimate is Savior clone in terms of shape
-Rubber has 3 small contact points (Peter Pig says Valkyrie has given up on morals)
-No metal, weight is only so-so, like core
-Ultimate is thin, Peter Pig scared of Breaking it
-9 is heaviest armor
-9 has sticker that completes Valkyrie's wing, looks wierd on anything else
-Ultimate's attack points in low mode are very short
-Legacy=Boost but the blade's are Zenith's Z and 6's hole
-Weight is also so-so (Ahem, its Ultimate Valkyrie, but then its average weight probably means its more well rounded)
-Variable' is almost as elusive as Xtreme' (1st main rellease to have it)
-Variable' changes contacts (Peter Pig says worn has better stamina for some reason, I thought its stamina becomes worse)
-Battles(Standard for all)
Stock savior
-Round 1 Ultimate gets Koed by Savior
-Round 2 ultimate bursts Savior
-Round 3 Same as Round 2 after Savior tries to backstab Ultimate
Stock Brave
-Round 1 Ultimate Kos Brave
-Round 2 Ultimate scrapes while uppercutting Brave, gets outspun
-Round 3:Ultimate intercepts Brave Flash wiith attack, Kos Brave
-Round 4: Gets outspun by Brave (who has awakened Evolution', how???)
-Round 5:Ultimate barely Kos Brave before running out of steam
Stock Astral
(Astral is left spin, under assumption of Balance mode)
-Round 1:Ultimate Kos Astral
-Round 2: Astral wins on LAD (becuz Legacy's design)
-Round 3: Ultimate Kos Astral
(Astral changes to Right Spin)
-Round 4:Ultimate Bursts Astral at the last second
Stock Cyclone
-Round 1: Cyclone is burst after a few hits
-Round 2:Cyclone "counters" Ultimate's attack and Kos it
-Round 3: Ultimate knocks Cyclone into pocket, bursts in pockets
Stock Vanish
-Round 1;Ultimate Kos Vanish
-Round 2: Round 1 repeat, but takes more time
-Round 3:Vanish wins on LAD
-Round 4:Same as Round 3
-Round 5;Ultimate Kos Vanish
Stock Roar
-Round 1:Ultimate Kos Roar
-Round 2: Same as Round 1 except roar bursts in pocket
-Round 3:Roar wins on LAD
-Round 4:Ultimate KOs Roar
Vs Stock Guilty
-Round 1: Ultimate Kos Guilty after trading blows
-Round 2: Guilty burst Ultimate before bursting itself
-Round 3: Guilty is burts by Savior (modified teeth=WEAK?!)
Vs Prominence
-Round 1: Prominence loses armor then Koed by Flash Launch
-Round 2: Prominence outspins Ultimate
-Round 3: prominence loses armor again, then Koed
-Round 4:Ultimate Kos Prominence
Vs Dynamite
-Round 1:Dynamite is Koed
(Belial turns into Perfect Gear form)
-Round 2: Belial is still Koed

-
(Dec. 08, 2021  11:49 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0pSClUs_F0 What?!

Notes:
(Peter Pig video)
-Finally the stats are back yay!
-Next Rb confirmed to be same gold ones, confirmed to be Galaxy Pegasus, Dragoon V2, Dynamite, Devil(or Dynamite again?), Vanish, Astral, Guilty combos. (Peter Pig put Ilya crying for some reason, seems unaware abt the Ifrit situation)
-This is technically the 9th Valkyrie (Strike God and God are considred the same), and its also the fastest model upgrade (5 products), and now has 10 models (if Strike God is separated) like Spriggan, Dragoon still has more
-Every part from every Valkyrie:
-Valkyrie's clear plastic blades
-Victory Valkyrie's Face
-Strike God Chip emblem in center (Peter Pig says TT cheap for not putting metal)
-The contacts between Winning's wings
-Cho-Z Valkyrie's chin
-The holes from slash (though only 3 are open)
-The Valt tattoo from Brave
-Savior's Rubber (though its technically 2A's as its hard, f for  new Judgement)
-Easter Egg;The red markings on Valkyrie II look like "15" (2015, when Burst started, also can be seen on Valkyrie I if u squint)
-Teeth are wider  and taller than Valkyrie I, very tight even on non dash
-Peter Pig says rumor was Valkyrie II=Hyperion, but eyes and face angle different
-Valkyrie II weighs 7.36 g, pretty average
-Ultimate is Savior clone in terms of shape
-Rubber has 3 small contact points (Peter Pig says Valkyrie has given up on morals)
-No metal, weight is only so-so, like core
-Ultimate is thin, Peter Pig scared of Breaking it
-9 is heaviest armor
-9 has sticker that completes Valkyrie's wing, looks wierd on anything else
-Ultimate's attack points in low mode are very short
-Legacy=Boost but the blade's are Zenith's Z and 6's hole
-Weight is also so-so (Ahem, its Ultimate Valkyrie, but then its average weight probably means its more well rounded)
-Variable' is almost as elusive as Xtreme' (1st main rellease to have it)
-Variable' changes contacts (Peter Pig says worn has better stamina for some reason, I thought its stamina becomes worse)
-Battles
Stock savior
-Round 1 Ultimate gets Koed by Savior
-Round 2 ultimate bursts Savior
-Round 3 Same as Round 2 after Savior tries to backstab Ultimate
Stock Brave
-Round 1 Ultimate Kos Brave
-Round 2 Ultimate scrapes while uppercutting Brave, gets outspun
-Round 3:Ultimate intercepts Brave Flash wiith attack, Kos Brave

-

Thanks for breakdown, didn't understand some things at first. Average weight for disc is OK imo, the biggest thing with it is working with something as short as V' awakened, well Karma worked with it too but it was 1,2-1,5 g lighter than Legacy, so it's def an improvement. Core weight - I don't think it influences anything much if it's not metal infused (Longinus and Perseus). But the blade definitely needs significantly more weight, maybe it was done that way to keep balance in DB meta (I still have hopes for it being at least A-tier competitive), but for fun stuff you can mod it by filling gaps under the wings with metal, preferably zinc (you can easily use galvanoplastics with it to put the biggest possible amount of metal in each gap)