[Product]  B-192 Booster Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'

(Oct. 21, 2021  3:42 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Hear me out guys if you have guilty Longinus 3 karma then stick operate dash on it can you break the halo rings on it
Not really the, halo ring gimmick only activated when everyone on very low spin.
Hollow deathsyther exists tho

True but if you get like a really good hit
(Oct. 20, 2021  8:18 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  7:53 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: once raised the dome asks as sort of a shield for the bey. since its rased above the main portion of the bey and only connected at 2 points, it will take less damage being hit there.

It's not a real dome, though. It's a spinning semicircular flat. It's the exact opposite of what a Defense layer should be. If anything managed to make contact with it it'd be like slapping a weather vane. TT has a history of hyping up features that either don't work as intended or do more harm than good.
when its spinning it does create a dome shape and still the ain contact point becomes completely round so thats good for defense
Imagine this layer being used in the electronic stadium. I never thought we would get an Xtend upgrade, now the only Xtend we need is Xtend metal or metal Xtend (unless they wanna do Metal high Xtend+ dash). This bey will be fast but the burst time should be interesting.
My Belial I core got bent cause by wave' driver only 2-4 time used. i hope Greatest Raphael doesnt have this issue with xtend+' or any dash driver.
(Oct. 29, 2021  8:10 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

IT'S FINALLY HERE!
THANK GOD!
No more suspense!
Imma watch soon and give my interp.
Give me 'till sunday/monday
Looks like when the Greatest armor raised it does affect the balance and stamina little bit, and im bit worried but at least it raised slowly. The burst stopper works differently than belial 2, Raphael burst stopper works like a metal brake.

(Oct. 29, 2021  8:10 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
My Theory about Ice skater raising their hand when spinning is right, its confirmed by master blader in the video too
Honestly still unsure about the layer. It stands it's best shot once the gimmick activates enough to remove it's spines from play, but will that happen fast enough and will it be enough?

High Xtend+' is still looking good though. Definitely want to try that out when it arrives.
(Oct. 30, 2021  11:58 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly still unsure about the layer. It stands it's best shot once the gimmick activates enough to remove it's spines from play, but will that happen fast enough and will it be enough?

High Xtend+' is still looking good though. Definitely want to try that out when it arrives.

yeah and maybe with that it could be combined with kind of stamina/defense hybrids like bearing', zone'+z? i am really hyped for this beyblade tbh!
I'm honestly really excited for this one! It's design looks amazing and makes me think of the very early plastic generation beys
huh, so its like an ice skater, it spins faster when the cg is in. but it's alr slowing down, so ig that means that it's spin loss is quite minimal. i wonder if that'll compensate for the less than desirable shape. and its quite round, so lad? but it loses its OWD when it slows down, so does that matter? ig its a true balance type, jack of all trades, master of none.
(Nov. 03, 2021  12:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: huh, so its like an ice skater, it spins faster when the cg is in. but it's alr slowing down, so ig that means that it's spin loss is quite minimal. i wonder if that'll compensate for the less than desirable shape. and its quite round, so lad? but it loses its OWD when it slows down, so does that matter? ig its a true balance type, jack of all trades, master of none.
What I'm curious about is if it would lose balance as it's rising the attack part
(Nov. 03, 2021  1:56 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  12:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: huh, so its like an ice skater, it spins faster when the cg is in. but it's alr slowing down, so ig that means that it's spin loss is quite minimal. i wonder if that'll compensate for the less than desirable shape. and its quite round, so lad? but it loses its OWD when it slows down, so does that matter? ig its a true balance type, jack of all trades, master of none.
What I'm curious about is if it would lose balance as it's rising the attack part

if hit, 100%. if not, then it might be okay, as it looks pretty balanced on both sides.
(Nov. 03, 2021  8:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  1:56 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: What I'm curious about is if it would lose balance as it's rising the attack part

if hit, 100%. if not, then it might be okay, as it looks pretty balanced on both sides.
I'd asume so. But my big concern is, how long do you think the spring and gimmick will last before it starts to wear down, cuz this seems to be kinda complex
It looks amazing! Unique gimmick (to all of Beyblade), angel avatar, and gorgeous design.
Honestly this feels like one of the dumbest gimmicks next to Barianto Uōru but what can you do when you are running low ideas (like how I couldn't think of what name to give DB Striker)
(Nov. 09, 2021  11:01 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly this feels like one of the dumbest gimmicks next to Barianto Uōru but what can you do when you are running low ideas (like how I couldn't think of what name to give DB Striker)
I agree. Although a somewhat unique gimmick (though somewhat similar to Vice Leopard’s), it’s a gimmick that’s obviously going to not be very effective in practice, and I prefer gimmicks that actually work over gimmicks that are cool but don’t work.
(Nov. 09, 2021  3:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  11:01 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly this feels like one of the dumbest gimmicks next to Barianto Uōru but what can you do when you are running low ideas (like how I couldn't think of what name to give DB Striker)
I agree. Although a somewhat unique gimmick (though somewhat similar to Vice Leopard’s), it’s a gimmick that’s obviously going to not be very effective in practice, and I prefer gimmicks that actually work over gimmicks that are cool but don’t work.

Yeah, I'm skipping this one, personally. Unless the incoming reviews show the flippy basket handles as a functioning gimmick and not just an ineffectual facsimile of a visual effect in the anime, I don't care enough about HXt+' to buy it. I'm not trying to be down on it, but money's money.
is this an advertisement for another product from mall of toys?
(Nov. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: is this an advertisement for another product from mall of toys?

They put the link to the listing from MallOfToys so you can buy the product from them since they’re the sponsor of the WBO. This is a product page for discussing the product.
(Nov. 09, 2021  8:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  8:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: is this an advertisement for another product from mall of toys?

They put the link to the listing from MallOfToys so you can buy the product from them since they’re the sponsor of the WBO. This is a product page for discussing the product.
oh when i clicked it it brought me to the homepage of mall of toys

Pretty unstable, i think its because high mode only. dang it, if it has low mode it would be perfect
Well, at least if Raphael is useless (curse u Rashad for a poor design), you can get Over (which is good and probably borderline broken) and High Xtend+'(which may help with Giga/Over/tapered combos),