[Product]  B-192 Booster Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'

(Oct. 18, 2021  12:21 AM)The dark knight Wrote: My question is that if the spring for the dash driver is gonna be like bearing dash or a normal dash driver

I’m pretty sure the color of the cap is supposed to be the decider. Red I assume is a normal dash spring, while orange isn’t.
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:49 AM)The dark knight Wrote: What color is it then

it's red, meaning its a normal dash spring.
imagine one of the spikes catching on a bey and throwing it
that would be awesome
When this Bey was first revealed, I was a bit confused, and my views on it were mixed. But after a bit of time, I've grown the love this Bey and am anticipating the TT presentation on it. I've never been this excited for a TT release since World Spriggan...
i for one am excited for this bey. i think it'll be a good destabilizer as if a bey is above the spikes when they shoot up it will knock the bey off balance, and the dome idea is really cool and will hopefully protect it against aerial attacks and taller beys
(Oct. 19, 2021  5:17 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: i for one am excited for this bey. i think it'll be a good destabilizer as if a bey is above the spikes when they shoot up it will knock the bey off balance, and the dome idea is really cool and will hopefully protect it against aerial attacks and taller beys

I doubt that it'll be good for destabilizing stuff, but due to its round shape, it could be good in terms of stamina/defense, especially if you put a strong driver on it like maybe HXt' or to an extent, Metal Drift.
(Oct. 19, 2021  5:17 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: i for one am excited for this bey. i think it'll be a good destabilizer as if a bey is above the spikes when they shoot up it will knock the bey off balance, and the dome idea is really cool and will hopefully protect it against aerial attacks and taller beys

I can almost guarantee that battles with this bey will result in something being destabilized. You might be a bit disappointed though.
(Oct. 19, 2021  5:17 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: i for one am excited for this bey. i think it'll be a good destabilizer as if a bey is above the spikes when they shoot up it will knock the bey off balance, and the dome idea is really cool and will hopefully protect it against aerial attacks and taller beys

This thing is locked in High Mode and it's got a High driver, so it'll likely be above standard height. Not sure there will be many Beys that find themselves above it.
(Oct. 19, 2021  6:34 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:

This thing is locked in High Mode and it's got a High driver, so it'll likely be above standard height. Not sure there will be many Beys that find themselves above it.
mostly Savior when shot activates
(Oct. 19, 2021  8:18 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2021  6:34 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: This thing is locked in High Mode and it's got a High driver, so it'll likely be above standard height. Not sure there will be many Beys that find themselves above it.
mostly Savior when shot activates

Imagine the Savior Blade catching Raphael's basket handles.
(Oct. 19, 2021  8:23 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2021  8:18 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: mostly Savior when shot activates

Imagine the Savior Blade catching Raphael's basket handles.

I imagine the same way we have shot upper we're gonna get a upper attack with the way the gimmick activates... But savior is most likely gonna ba a target for Rashad because he used a valkyrie and how he "Betrayed" valkyrie
(Oct. 15, 2021  7:09 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 245786565_4353274341386402_1933403614871...e=618D9681]
wait Raphael is an archangel?
I thought only Michael was
but again it might be just my religion and it does not matter
anyway
I am really hyped
mainly for high Xtend+'
the transparent chip looks awesome
(Oct. 19, 2021  10:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  7:09 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 245786565_4353274341386402_1933403614871...e=618D9681]
wait Raphael is an archangel?
I thought only Michael was
but again it might be just my religion and it does not matter
anyway
I am really hyped
mainly for high Xtend+'
the transparent chip looks awesome

It depends on the myth/religion sometimes Michael is the only archangel (80% of the time) but theirs other instant of 7 archangel consisting of Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Jophiel, Barachiel or Camael , , Selaphiel or zadkiel (depends) & Michael himself as the great archangel, plus lucifer was often called an archangel way back aside michael hence why you see the title lucifer of the morming star or the light bringer (even though these title are with his without being An archangel). But tradicionally these days its 4 archangel consist of Micheal, Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel. It just depends on where they take it.
(Oct. 19, 2021  6:34 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:

you can switch drivers... and still, high mode isnt much of a height change its just an ugly gap between the disc and layer
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:20 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2021  6:34 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: This thing is locked in High Mode and it's got a High driver, so it'll likely be above standard height. Not sure there will be many Beys that find themselves above it.

you can switch drivers... and still, high mode isnt much of a height change its just an ugly gap between the disc and layer

No one said you can't switch drivers.
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:24 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:20 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: you can switch drivers... and still, high mode isnt much of a height change its just an ugly gap between the disc and layer

No one said you can't switch drivers.

but you mentioning high Xt+ making it taller than most was sorta redundant because you can switch to a shorter driver
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:33 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:24 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: No one said you can't switch drivers.

but you mentioning high Xt+ making it taller than most was sorta redundant because you can switch to a shorter driver

The word you're looking for is "moot," not "redundant."

And I'm judging it based on its stock combination, which I think is absolutely fair. The moot point here is saying that something works better when you take away all of its advantages.
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:57 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:33 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: but you mentioning high Xt+ making it taller than most was sorta redundant because you can switch to a shorter driver

The word you're looking for is "moot," not "redundant."

And I'm judging it based on its stock combination, which I think is absolutely fair. The moot point here is saying that something works better when you take away all of its advantages.
ok, judging on a stock combo is reasonable, but still for to be able to destabilize with its ability wouldnt be impossible
(Oct. 20, 2021  3:19 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:57 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: The word you're looking for is "moot," not "redundant."

ok, judging on a stock combo is reasonable, but still for to be able to destabilize with its ability wouldnt be impossible

I'm not doubting its general ability to destabilize an opponent. I'm just questioning the effectiveness of the "dome" once it's raised. The basket handles create two hard, flat contact points. It can either destabilize an opponent, or suffer tremendous recoil.
(Oct. 20, 2021  3:55 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  3:19 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: ok, judging on a stock combo is reasonable, but still for to be able to destabilize with its ability wouldnt be impossible

I'm not doubting its general ability to destabilize an opponent. I'm just questioning the effectiveness of the "dome" once it's raised. The basket handles create two hard, flat contact points. It can either destabilize an opponent, or suffer tremendous recoil.

once raised the dome asks as sort of a shield for the bey. since its rased above the main portion of the bey and only connected at 2 points, it will take less damage being hit there.
(Oct. 20, 2021  7:53 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2021  3:55 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I'm not doubting its general ability to destabilize an opponent. I'm just questioning the effectiveness of the "dome" once it's raised. The basket handles create two hard, flat contact points. It can either destabilize an opponent, or suffer tremendous recoil.

once raised the dome asks as sort of a shield for the bey. since its rased above the main portion of the bey and only connected at 2 points, it will take less damage being hit there.

It's not a real dome, though. It's a spinning semicircular flat. It's the exact opposite of what a Defense layer should be. If anything managed to make contact with it it'd be like slapping a weather vane. TT has a history of hyping up features that either don't work as intended or do more harm than good.
Hear me out guys if you have guilty Longinus 3 karma then stick operate dash on it can you break the halo rings on it
(Oct. 21, 2021  3:42 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Hear me out guys if you have guilty Longinus 3 karma then stick operate dash on it can you break the halo rings on it

Lol imagine if High Metal Operate existed...