[Product]  B-192 Booster Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'

(Oct. 15, 2021  11:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hearts says hey too.

Hearts wasn't a Main Villan. He was just an annoying dude who was evil and was interested in Aiga (Kinda creepy)
Remember when Phi called Aiga his "plaything"? That was sus and creepy.
(Oct. 15, 2021  10:20 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m sorry, balance type? I thought it was a defense type? Then again a defense type doesn’t have a dash driver excpect for wave’, keep’, zone’+z, metal drift, metal defense.  (metal drivers have dash springs) But Xtend+ and over are balance type parts so I guess it makes sense. I just assumed that the whole thing was the protags beys was usually an attack bey and the antags bey was usually a defense type.

Shu, Lui, and Arthur would like to speak with you
Lol. Good one dude. I did say “usually” but I appreciate a good pun!

(Oct. 15, 2021  11:23 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  11:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hearts wasn't a Main Villan. He was just an annoying dude who was evil and was interested in Aiga (Kinda creepy)
Remember when Phi called Aiga his "plaything"? That was sus and creepy.
Phi be missing his toys
Guys this is Product thread, please keep the conversation related to the thread.
(Oct. 16, 2021  12:05 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Guys this is Product thread, please keep the conversation related to the thread.

It’s alright. Let people get sidetracked sometimes, it doesn’t hurt.
(Oct. 16, 2021  12:19 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  12:05 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Guys this is Product thread, please keep the conversation related to the thread.

It’s alright. Let people get sidetracked sometimes, it doesn’t hurt.

That's funny because TrainiacJ literally said "Y'all know the drill, don't spam the thread with nothing posts or baseless speculations, no leaks allowed, etc."

Product threads are meant to be focused on the actual product, not irrelevant discussions, that's why the product threads have been locked up before to avoid that issue.
(Oct. 16, 2021  12:21 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  12:19 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s alright. Let people get sidetracked sometimes, it doesn’t hurt.

That's funny because TrainiacJ literally said "Y'all know the drill, don't spam the thread with nothing posts or baseless speculations, no leaks allowed, etc."

Product threads are meant to be focused on the actual product, not irrelevant discussions, that's why the product threads have been locked up before to avoid that issue.
Yeah I know, just sometimes when in a conversation it leads to other things a bit. We’re not like constantly off topic, it was just 3 posts. That’s all
To get back on topic, High Xtend+ dash implies High Xtend Dash.

High Xtend Dash in the high mode could be the tallest driver so far.

Until we get something like High αnchor.
(Oct. 16, 2021  3:39 PM)MWF Wrote: To get back on topic, High Xtend+ dash implies High Xtend Dash.

High Xtend Dash in the high mode could be the tallest driver so far.

Until we get something like High αnchor.

I think that disk-driver combinations, like Hybrid and ESPECIALLY Shot, are currently the tallest drivers to date.
Interesting…
Very
Very
Very
Interesting.

Let’s wait until it releases for us to make a judgment.
I bear Trap eh? Perfect for catching jumping Valkyrie's that don't know any better. Smile
I know it is too early to judge it and yes this Layer could be very good, but here is something I really don't like.
First, it is really frustrating that it is high-mode only. I just don't understand, isn't low-mode the biggest feature of DB systems? As a all-part-fused Layer, having a low-mode structure is the only thing that can prove it's a DB Layer, but it doesn't. Despite this, the gap between the Layer and Disc looks very ugly.
Second, the gimmick, not saying the performance is bad or what, is really weird. I cannot say it's useless (actually it is something novel), but I just don't get it.
Third, the combo... I mean, Over and HXt+' can both be very useful, but as for a rival's Bey, it definetely need something new. This combo remind me Prime Apocalypse, which also has an old Disc and an evolved existing Driver. So maybe we will have another character to be the true villian/antagonist?
(Oct. 16, 2021  9:04 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I know it is too early to judge it and yes this Layer could be very good, but here is something I really don't like.
First, it is really frustrating that it is high-mode only. I just don't understand, isn't low-mode the biggest feature of DB systems? As a all-part-fused Layer, having a low-mode structure is the only thing that can prove it's a DB Layer, but it doesn't. Despite this, the gap between the Layer and Disc looks very ugly.
Second, the gimmick, not saying the performance is bad or what, is really weird. I cannot say it's useless (actually it is something novel), but I just don't get it.
Third, the combo... I mean, Over and HXt+' can both be very useful, but as for a rival's Bey, it definetely need something new. This combo remind me Prime Apocalypse, which also has an old Disc and an evolved existing Driver. So maybe we will have another character to be the true villian/antagonist?

Why it's high mode exclusive is so that it's compatible with every Disc prior to DB.
(Oct. 16, 2021  9:10 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  9:04 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I know it is too early to judge it and yes this Layer could be very good, but here is something I really don't like.

Why it's high mode exclusive is so that it's compatible with every Disc prior to DB.

Regular DB layers are already able to do this though, and I think the real reason it’s high mode exclusive is because of the gimmick.
I think the Limit Break beys having their own specific discs that don't work on anything else in a legal sense also kinda influenced their decision. They didn't want Raphael to do the same thing.
Personally I love the gimmick It looks incredibly funny and fun but competitively It seems useless, I get why it's fused high mode(for the gimmick i think) I like the core design and I hope it doesn't suck teeth wise, Over IS just well... ok, still think that it should have gotten OIGINAL parts, High Xtend+' Love this stupid idea, we finally got xtend'

overall first impressions 6/10 not gonna be ameta bey by the looks of it.

except the driver might be a meta part
Probably will be a metal part and the layer might be decent for defense

I meant meta

Btw thanks lucha
(Oct. 16, 2021  9:10 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Why it need to be compatible with Discs prior to DB then? That just make it no longer a DB Bey.
The more I look at this bey the more it looks less like a balance type and more like just pure stamina also the way the hinges in the middle are placed it looks like a open book in a way
(Oct. 17, 2021  12:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Why it need to be compatible with Discs prior to DB then? That just make it no longer a DB Bey.

Same reason why single chassis are a thing. Increased customization.
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m sorry, balance type? I thought it was a defense type? Then again a defense type doesn’t have a dash driver excpect for wave’, keep’, zone’+z, metal drift, metal defense.  (metal drivers have dash springs) But Xtend+ and over are balance type parts so I guess it makes sense. I just assumed that the whole thing was the protags beys was usually an attack bey and the antags bey was usually a defense type.

Wave' and Zn'+Z are actually balance type drivers lmao
(Oct. 17, 2021  12:54 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:

Wave' and Zn'+Z are actually balance type drivers lmao
Wrong. They’re classified as balance type drivers but they are actually stamina-defensive drivers
(Oct. 17, 2021  3:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  12:54 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Wave' and Zn'+Z are actually balance type drivers lmao
Wrong. They’re classified as balance type drivers but they are actually stamina-defensive drivers
Balance type is a type that combines two or more type i don't understand why it being a defense stamina hybrid doesn't count as such (In reality defense type doen't really exist take it as you will ig)
(Oct. 17, 2021  4:21 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  3:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wrong. They’re classified as balance type drivers but they are actually stamina-defensive drivers
Balance type is a type that combines two or more type  i don't understand why it being a defense stamina hybrid doesn't count as such (In reality defense type doen't really exist take it as you will ig)
Wrong both times.
A balance type is a bey that has the qualities of all 3 types. Attack, stamina, and defense. 
Just 2 types isn’t classified as a balance type. 
How do you think the term mixed-attacker came up? An attack type with stamina: stamina-attack hybrid
That’s just one example but hopefully you get the point

There is such a thing as a defense type. TT just hasn’t found a way to release a completely viable defense type that isn’t just a stamina type (eg: wyvron beys) or a really bad bey only good for LAD (Lucifer beys). A good example of defensive layers currently are Prominence Pheonix because of its immense thickness and shape and Right Astral because of its downward sloped blades. Defense usually doesn’t come with discs. Discs just increase stamina or LAD depending on the shape and weight. A disc with heavy weight and downward force could be considered a defense type disc but discs arent really classified like drivers and layer are. Unite’ (one of my fav drivers) is an excellent KO defense driver with a dash spring that helps with Burst Defense as well as good stamina (not great, but good) and anti-attack abilities.
Again please only discuss in the right thread guys. This is Bey Product thread, if you guys want to continue please discuss in customization thread.

According to source, Greatest Raphael might have recolor chance in 1/72, with having golden red layer & black hxt+'
My question is that if the spring for the dash driver is gonna be like bearing dash or a normal dash driver