[Product]  B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set

(Oct. 06, 2021  3:48 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:28 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: T Club has their video on the set up! Check it out

PS: remember kiddos don't judge a beys performance off stock alone
I know we should not judge by videos alone, but Dangerous Belial seems to have very Bad Stamina, even worse than Savior Valkyrie
They launched all beys very weakly, note how Savior Valkyrie on MX is just wobbling near the center from the very beginning, we definitely can't make any conclusions from these 'battles'
(Oct. 06, 2021  11:12 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:48 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I know we should not judge by videos alone, but Dangerous Belial seems to have very Bad Stamina, even worse than Savior Valkyrie
They launched all beys very weakly, note how Savior Valkyrie on MX is just wobbling near the center from the very beginning, we definitely can't make any conclusions from these 'battles'

Savior I agree it will be too OP if they launch it properly, but why not Launch Dangerous properly? since they want to promote that bey
(Oct. 06, 2021  11:50 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  11:12 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: They launched all beys very weakly, note how Savior Valkyrie on MX is just wobbling near the center from the very beginning, we definitely can't make any conclusions from these 'battles'

Savior I agree it will be too OP if they launch it properly, but why not Launch Dangerous properly? since they want to promote that bey

They should launch them so there's no visible difference in launch power, and Dangerous Belial still won, so does it even matter?) + it's obvious that stamina on this should be decent at least (for Attack type) bc of POM and tip's shape (even with free-spin ring locked on), I believe the only real issue we should care about at this point is self-KO resistance
They should have show us how effective Belial2's gimmick on different combinations because I'm not convinced enough. I guess I'll have to be patient once the DB Overdriver set is released.
(Oct. 07, 2021  10:59 AM)Shoyo Wrote: They should have show us how effective Belial2's gimmick on different combinations because I'm not convinced enough. I guess I'll have to be patient once the DB Overdriver set is released.

agreed, even i already PO they didnt ever bother to show how Belial II really performed
To give my review on this set if i havent already

Dangerous Belial: Honestly, i love this. Actually looks like it'll be good for attack unlike Dynamite and i think that rubber will pretty much guarantee it. Belial II with a Burst Stopper seems pretty interesting as i never thought that could be implemented into a Core. 2 is cool but nothing special and All Might is probably the star of this Bey, it didn't look impressive from the TT video but we'll have to see how it really performs when it comes out. Overall, pretty good, 9/10, simply because All Mights performance is mostly unknown

Prominence Phoenix: Probably my favorite bey in this set. I love the Phoenix line and Phi is one of my top 5 favorite characters. 10, Tapered and Metal Universe are not anything too special but the Blade and Core look absolutely gorgeous, The blade pretty much has the same gimmick as Revive/Dead but has 2 modes on it which i think is a pretty unique way to make the armor gimmick more better. Phoenix core just looks nice aesthetically but i'm very worried about the teeth as it has some weak and some strong ones and i don't think having a metal driver is gonna be much of an improvement. Overall. 10/10. Very nice design and evolution to one of my favorite beys

Savior Perseus: Probably my favorite DB Recolor aside from the Dynamite Ragnaruk and the Purple Roar Bahamut. Perseus looks sick and due to it having metal, it's definitely gonna have use in the meta. 3 and Giga are pretty good parts to have and Bearing' seems pretty cool, and to those who think its gonna be OP: This is literally just going be Hasbro Bearing but as a TT Driver, not exactly going to be entirely meta breaking. Overall: 10/10. Nice parts

Overall thoughts on this set: Very very good. this set comes with pretty nice parts and 2 new beys that could see some use in the Meta. Bearing', Giga, Tapered, 10 and 3 are all old but pretty useful parts so this is a good way to get them if you don't have them already. 10/10
So, quite recently I watched J&J Store's newest video on his Instagram account, where he battled Dangerous Belial (stock, All Might-2) against a Prominence Perseus Over Metal Universe-3 combo. I know that it's only this one video and that you shouldn't judge a Bey by its stock combo. But after seeing it, I'm a bit worried about Dangerous' stamina and stability. You also have to note that this is a real video without any advertisement things, so you could use it to make the first impressions on Dangerous. Still no doubt that we would have to wait for the next days to make clear confirmations on the Beys performances.
(Oct. 07, 2021  3:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:  Bearing' seems pretty cool, and to those who think its gonna be OP: This is literally just going be Hasbro Bearing but as a TT Driver, not exactly going to be entirely meta breaking. 
According to the wiki the Hasbro bearing has some minor degrades but I don’t have it so idk. If what the wiki says is true then bearing dash is probably better.
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:23 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2021  3:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:  Bearing' seems pretty cool, and to those who think its gonna be OP: This is literally just going be Hasbro Bearing but as a TT Driver, not exactly going to be entirely meta breaking. 
According to the wiki the Hasbro bearing has some minor degrades but I don’t have it so idk. If what the wiki says is true then bearing dash is probably better.

The bearing in Hasbro's Bearing is placed farther up the shaft than TT's, and because of that it is not as stable as TT's. I know cus I got Deep Caynox C3. Still usable, but Bearing' will be better.
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:00 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: So, quite recently I watched J&J Store's newest video on his Instagram account, where he battled Dangerous Belial (stock, All Might-2) against a Prominence Perseus Over Metal Universe-3 combo. I know that it's only this one video and that you shouldn't judge a Bey by its stock combo. But after seeing it, I'm a bit worried about Dangerous' stamina and stability. You also have to note that this is a real video without any advertisement things, so you could use it to make the first impressions on Dangerous. Still no doubt that we would have to wait for the next days to make clear confirmations on the Beys performances.

It’s likely that it was hard-launched into its fixed-tip mode, and it landed off-axis (relative to the bowl) and off-center, which is why it made a beeline for the ridge and burned all of its stamina there almost right away. 

Lots of things working against it here.
I think the Pain guy have phantom pain like Hearts or corrupted Aiga, but when will he come ?
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: What are the odds that Phenomeno Pain (name is so extra lol) is phi & hearts brother wouldnt be surprised looks like burst will know PAIN (if you get the joke you get the joke).
There are gonna be way to many jokes of this once this guy appears. I will laugh if its voiced by the same voice actor
Koyasu Takehito, Daidouji
(Oct. 08, 2021  3:32 PM)originalzankye Wrote: PREMIERE 11 AM   EST

Super jelly that you have yours already, though I can't say I'm surprised. I have to wait until Tuesday yet. I guess I'll just have to tide myself over and give this a watch!
Full stock combo Dangerous Belial only 69gr, thats why early battle belial vs other seems to struggle. It literally require others gear to increase the weight
Ok so based off what I seen from videos so far, All Might is uncontrollable and has bad stamina and Belials burst stopper just doesn't work.
(Oct. 09, 2021  12:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ok so based off what I seen from videos so far, All Might is uncontrollable and has bad stamina and Belials burst stopper just doesn't work.

from the video's it looks like dangerous might be useful? perhaps a better savior?
(Oct. 09, 2021  12:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ok so based off what I seen from videos so far, All Might is uncontrollable and has bad stamina and Belials burst stopper just doesn't work.

Stopper does work from what I've been testing I think it might just be the prongs on All Might and yes it is uncontrollable like Volcanic IMO but I don't know if I'd say bad stamina it just depletes very fast because it slams into the wall 20 times.
(Oct. 09, 2021  1:22 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Stopper does work from what I've been testing I think it might just be the prongs on All Might and yes it is uncontrollable like Volcanic IMO but I don't know if I'd say bad stamina it just depletes very fast because it slams into the wall 20 times.
Maybe it’s more stable in low mode? (With all gears other than L gear)

Probably just wishful thinking though
Unfortunate news here a lot of people from jp community seems to be getting an error from this set which is parts not being in the plastic bag.friend of mine from the jp community suggested to not buy it this month to avoid such accidents.
An example
https://youtu.be/Uv2WtOazXRo
https://twitter.com/sorahainu/status/144...KQypw&s=09
[Image: image0.jpg]
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Unfortunate news here a lot of people from jp community seems to be getting an error from this set which is parts not being in the plastic bag.friend of mine from the jp community suggested to not buy it this month to avoid such accidents.
An example

I hope my batch did not have this problem. Most people seems missing savior perseus and giga.
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Unfortunate news here a lot of people from jp community seems to be getting an error from this set which is parts not being in the plastic bag.friend of mine from the jp community suggested to not buy it this month to avoid such accidents.
An example

That really sucks then. Quality control for Takara Tomy has become very lax and sucky. Imagine if this also happened in the other set where the stadium itself wasn't in the box, it'd be a riot
(Oct. 10, 2021  7:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
An example

That really sucks then. Quality control for Takara Tomy has become very lax and sucky. Imagine if this also happened in the other set where the stadium itself wasn't in the box, it'd be a riot

Granted, it'd be rather difficult to miss something as big as the stadium...
(Oct. 10, 2021  12:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2021  7:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That really sucks then. Quality control for Takara Tomy has become very lax and sucky. Imagine if this also happened in the other set where the stadium itself wasn't in the box, it'd be a riot

Granted, it'd be rather difficult to miss something as big as the stadium...

Granted, it should be kinda hard to miss that the launcher doesn't work either if you even so much as give it a test pull... Like really, the clutch is a huge piece to be missing from it.
(Oct. 10, 2021  2:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2021  12:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Granted, it'd be rather difficult to miss something as big as the stadium...

Granted, it should be kinda hard to miss that the launcher doesn't work either if you even so much as give it a test pull... Like really, the clutch is a huge piece to be missing from it.

When producing in high volumes, they don't even check every single unit. At best, they might perform randomized spot checks on every batch. Might.
(Oct. 10, 2021  3:07 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2021  2:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Granted, it should be kinda hard to miss that the launcher doesn't work either if you even so much as give it a test pull... Like really, the clutch is a huge piece to be missing from it.

When producing in high volumes, they don't even check every single unit. At best, they might perform randomized spot checks on every batch. Might.

When things like this are happening it becomes more necessary to try and prevent them in the future. Either they need to check their machines better to produce fewer errors, or test more things to find them. Kinda the bottom line.