[Product]  B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set

(Sep. 24, 2021  1:43 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:34 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I'm sure you'd be able to retract the stoppers by advancing the disc manually.

Ok. Upon closer inspection (of the cgi trailer Takara dropped awhile back) how the stopper deploys is by rotating outwards, counterclockwise. Meaning that to push it back, you'd have to push the disc the same way you'd disassemble the Bey normally, or it'd have to move like that when hit. Basically, you'd have to hit it super hard for it to burst, which will probably be difficult anyway.

And this was the same with the Cho-Z burst stoppers, too. While they could be retracted by pushing the "wings" back in, you could also just do so by disassembling.
Are those bearings in the launcher prong unit (or whatever they may be called)? That's so cool!
    So it was true that Full Customized meant both prongs and gear unit were different than normal. That might help some launching issues, or at least make launching feel incredibly nice. I didn't expect the string length to increase, but that is not unwelcome in the slightest.
    Prominence Phoenix looks absolutely stunning, and that phoenix armor looks huge! The Universe driver makes a lot more sense now, it definitely needed that free spinning ring to protect itself from that giant chunk of armor. I love how it looks armorless, they really made it shine.
    I didn't know that gear compatibility with Dangerous Belial meant that it could support all gears by itself, and all the gears on it look very nice and slick compared to how chunky Dynamite Belial was.
    The videos definitely cemented this set as a must get, the bey designs and colors are gorgeous along with the fun of the burst stopper core and phoenix gimmick. Plus, I would be very interested in seeing how the bearing prong launches feel.
I find the idea of being able to remove that little disc part from All Might interesting, and I'm curious to see if you could maybe replace it with a similar part from other Overdrive system Drivers? Beyond that, Dangerous being able to use all of the gears from Dynamite is a nice touch, and I imagine Dangerous +F could be solid for attack. Overall, I'm very excited for Dangerous Belial!

What I'm personally here for though is Prominence Phoenix. I absolutely adore the Phoenix gimmick and am really happy to see it come back! Being able to change how hard it is for the shield to come off is a nice touch. The shield itself looks so thick and chunky, I wonder how much it weighs! I'm unbelievably excited for this Bey.

That launcher too, so cool! Every part is an upgrade over the original DB launcher, which is cool to see!
Takara Tomy released their B-191 set trailer thingy
This set is very good. Dangerous might be the best right attack bey now. Its also thick with all the gears its going to weight a bit and belial II core is going to use alot for right spin combos like how bahamut is spam for lefts. All might is gimmicky but looks fun it might be good too.  Now as for phoenix the armor look thick its nice that now we can make the armor stay longer on the bey it was my only issue with both dead And revive the armor come off way to fast cause I enjoyed phoenix with the armor alot so win win for me personally. I can already see astral Spriggan Over/Giga Bearing' 0 armor , Promimence phoenix giga drift 9 armor theirs also the bahamut & belial 2 core combos too be spam alot. And the attack side will be Guilty And dangerous
I honestly didn't expect All-Might to be as feature rich as it is. Being able to flip the disc was a welcome surprise, and it fills in that unsightly gap all DB Beys have in High Mode. Real excited for this release.

I know my kids are going to have an absolute riot with Prominence Phoenix's gimmick.
Prominence Phoenix looks fairly decent. The only question is if it will live up to how good Perfect was in terms of defence, gimmick usefulness, and stamina. Prominence seems like a decent right-spin defence blade, and might even beat Guilty or Saviour.
I understood nothing in the video, but I am so much more hyped. I want this now, I hope it wouldn't be like other releases that was very disappointing (Vise Leopard and Blast Jinnius)
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:26 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I understood nothing in the video, but I am so much more hyped. I want this now, I hope it wouldn't be like other releases that was very disappointing (Vise Leopard and Blast Jinnius)
At least it had lift
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:28 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:26 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I understood nothing in the video, but I am so much more hyped. I want this now, I hope it wouldn't be like other releases that was very disappointing (Vise Leopard and Blast Jinnius)
At least it had lift
Did it really? Did it? 🤨😂
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:33 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:28 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: At least it had lift
Did it really? Did it? 🤨😂

um what?

Vise Leopard 12LIft DEstroy wasnt it?
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:33 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:33 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Did it really? Did it? 🤨😂

um what?

Vise Leopard 12LIft DEstroy wasnt it?
OHH, I thought you were talking about it's gimmick and how it lifts opponents
There isn't a 9 armor btw, do you mean 10 armor?
(Sep. 27, 2021  4:36 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: There isn't a 9 armor btw, do you mean 10 armor?

Not every number 1-10 has been released, and definitely not in order haha.
(Sep. 24, 2021  5:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: This set is very good. Dangerous might be the best right attack bey now. Its also thick with all the gears its going to weight a bit and belial II core is going to use alot for right spin combos like how bahamut is spam for lefts. All might is gimmicky but looks fun it might be good too.  Now as for phoenix the armor look thick its nice that now we can make the armor stay longer on the bey it was my only issue with both dead And revive the armor come off way to fast cause I enjoyed phoenix with the armor alot so win win for me personally. I can already see astral Spriggan Over/Giga Bearing' 0 armor , Promimence phoenix giga drift 9 armor theirs also the bahamut & belial 2 core combos too be spam alot. And the attack side will be Guilty And dangerous

(Sep. 27, 2021  4:58 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  4:36 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: There isn't a 9 armor btw, do you mean 10 armor?

Not every number 1-10 has been released, and definitely not in order haha.

I meant to quote Gold Dragruler's post involving a combo for Prominence Phoenix.
(Sep. 27, 2021  5:14 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  5:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: This set is very good. Dangerous might be the best right attack bey now. Its also thick with all the gears its going to weight a bit and belial II core is going to use alot for right spin combos like how bahamut is spam for lefts. All might is gimmicky but looks fun it might be good too.  Now as for phoenix the armor look thick its nice that now we can make the armor stay longer on the bey it was my only issue with both dead And revive the armor come off way to fast cause I enjoyed phoenix with the armor alot so win win for me personally. I can already see astral Spriggan Over/Giga Bearing' 0 armor , Promimence phoenix giga drift 9 armor theirs also the bahamut & belial 2 core combos too be spam alot. And the attack side will be Guilty And dangerous

(Sep. 27, 2021  4:58 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Not every number 1-10 has been released, and definitely not in order haha.

I meant to quote Gold Dragruler's post involving a combo for Prominence Phoenix.
I thought you said, "What do you mean 10 Armor?", implying you thought they release in order haha. My bad.
Prominence should’ve come with a new armor. The newest armor was released about a month ago. A new armor could’ve made new metas in it’s use.
I hope the prominence armor fits with the other phoenixes, it would be a waste if they weren't. I think it's unlikely, but people also thought a DB phoenix was unlikely. Yet here we are
(Sep. 27, 2021  6:51 AM)BonkBlade Wrote: Prominence should’ve come with a new armor. The newest armor was released about a month ago. A new armor could’ve made new metas in it’s use.

Considering 10 hasn't gotten a release outside of the Bahamut random booster, I'd say having a new way to get a confirmed 10 armour is nice. 

I do think it should've had a new disc or driver though.
(Sep. 27, 2021  6:51 AM)BonkBlade Wrote: Prominence should’ve come with a new armor. The newest armor was released about a month ago. A new armor could’ve made new metas in it’s use.

I can see a 1 Armor being released and being more unbalanced. That said, you can't really alter their construction much because of how they have to fit into DB Blades, so I'd be surprised if we see anything new. If you compare their weights, they're all less than a gram apart from each other, and you can really only change their weight distribution so much. It's splitting hairs.
(Sep. 16, 2021  10:58 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Can we just agreed that this is the best set in Beyblade Burst history ever?

i have to say that for 80 dollars it should come with a stadium but yeah its a really good set and dose anyone know when we will get wave 3 of pro series beyblades i need to know
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:24 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  10:58 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Can we just agreed that this is the best set in Beyblade Burst history ever?

i have to say that for 80 dollars it should come with a stadium but yeah its a really good set and dose anyone know when we will get wave 3 of pro series beyblades i need to know

It's not $80. It's closer to $50, and it comes with three Beys and a launcher. It's $80 at US resellers because they're imported goods.

Wave 3 has been hitting stores over the last month or so. It's just not at yours yet.
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:57 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:24 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i have to say that for 80 dollars it should come with a stadium but yeah its a really good set and dose anyone know when we will get wave 3 of pro series beyblades i need to know

It's not $80. It's closer to $50, and it comes with three Beys and a launcher. It's $80 at US resellers because they're imported goods.

Wave 3 has been hitting stores over the last month or so. It's just not at yours yet.

i dont live i japan so i have to buy it for 80 cuse those are the only good beyblades and proseries is taking forever for wave 3

(Sep. 27, 2021  2:22 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:57 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: It's not $80. It's closer to $50, and it comes with three Beys and a launcher. It's $80 at US resellers because they're imported goods.

i dont live i  japan so i have to buy it for 80 cuse those are the only good beyblades and proseries is taking forever for wave 3

i mean wave 4 then
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:22 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:57 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: It's not $80. It's closer to $50, and it comes with three Beys and a launcher. It's $80 at US resellers because they're imported goods.

i dont live i  japan so i have to buy it for 80 cuse those are the only good beyblades and proseries is taking forever for wave 3

I don't live in Japan, either. I bought both B-190 and B-191 and they cost me roughly $105 and $75 respectively (about $62 and $25 in shipping). That's the cost of importing. Do the math - they're both about $40-$50 in Yen.

EDIT: Corrected some numbers.
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:25 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:22 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i dont live i  japan so i have to buy it for 80 cuse those are the only good beyblades and proseries is taking forever for wave 3

I don't live in Japan, either. I bought both B-190 and B-191 and they cost me roughly $75 and $105 respectively (about $25 and $62 in shipping). That's the cost of importing. Do the math - they're both about $40-$50 in Yen.

and it takes longer to arrive when it comes out due to covid